Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Return to the Moon ❯ Prelude ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

RETURN TO THE MOON
 
Disclaimer: I own nothing except Iridia Sunheart.
 
Notes: This story is a sequel of “Return to the Lost Island” and another of my Writer's Block. Inspired by Jules Verne, some video games, the series about “Rama”, the RPG “Space 1889” and too many books about lost civilizations.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
 
Prologue
 
 
My name is Iridia Sunheart. I am the feminine avatar of the author of this text, his anima if you prefer.
 
I live both in his imagination and in some reality beyond the physical reach of the author.
 
He created me as an interdimensional trouble-seeker: What he calls a Guardian of the Dimensions.
 
My role and my duty are to make sure that the infinite of Creation remain in dynamic balance. Generally, I intervened in some dimension where something that shouldn't have happened happen.
 
In my last adventure, I have rediscovered the “Lost Island” or “Isle Lincoln” which served as the secret base of the late and famous Captain Nemo.
 
The island is the nexus of too many interdimensional currents to be anchored in any realities. After managing to survive on the isle until I put to rest the ghost of Nemo, I used one of my artefacts to stabilize somewhat the isle by using my own special nature.
 
But associating a dimensional trouble-seeker like me and a crossroad to too many worlds is a recipe for a disaster…
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
 
Notes: Yeah, I know. I should write about my last stories and definitely not creating another one.
 
Sigh…
 
My muse is really too fickle.