Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Romancing Lucifer ❯ Contract 4: Omens to Come ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

XxXxXxXx

Romancing Lucifer

Contract 4: Omens to Come

By: Melissa Norvell

XxXxXxXx

Seraj opened the shoji doors as he walked out onto the porch and rubbed his eyes. He was still in his pajamas and his golden eyes were still hanging with the haze of sleep. He had not slept well the night before and all he could think of was his new relationship with some angel who claimed to be Satan. 'Man, I didn't get any sleep last night. It's like I'm living in some sick, twisted dream...'

Seraj only wished that part to be true. If waking up was the least of his troubles, then things would have been far better for him, or at least, his psyche. He blinked as flashes of things that had happened to him that fateful day reeled through his mind in vivid detail- the angel's back, engraved with the wicked symbols of damnation and hell, the ritual that he had preformed to summon Lucifer and the beautiful statue that had stared at him as he lay on the altar.

"Good morning, Seraj," a deep voice greeted him.

Wait...

"Huh?" The boy flinched.

He was the only one who had lived in that quaint little house, aside from his parents, who had been gone that morning to their jobs. How could there be someone else in the house with him?

"YEAHHHHHHH!!" The boy yelled and scooted back to the edge of his porch, where he nearly took a dive in a nearby bush if he hadn't caught himself. "What the hell are you doing here!?" He pointed in accusation at the angel that stood on the opposite side of the porch, nearly next to the house.

Great, he couldn't even have a good morning without that evil-looking angel staring him down. Not to mention compared the sharply-dressed angel, who reeked of royal blood in his black and white attire, he was reduced to the look of someone who wore a potato sack.

It was slightly intimidating, once he got over the heart attack.

He didn't even want to know how Lucifer got in or how long he had even been there, especially since the angel had all of the tendencies of someone who watched you in your sleep...and maybe even touched...

No!

His thoughts would stop there!

"Isn't it obvious? We live together now." Since they were bound together, it gave the angel the perfect excuse to stay in the mortal world for a while. It was his way of overstepping the boundaries of his pact with God to mind his own business. It couldn't be helped if he were assisting another, could it?

"No, we don't," Seraj glared, tired of this whole game between them. It was only the second day and it was already getting old.

"Yes, we do," Lucifer informed as cooly as he had added his two cents in on everything else.

Was he ever shaken by anything?

"My parents would never allow this," the boy shot. What would his parents do when they found out that he was living with the devil? There was no way that he'd get around that, and then he would have to leave. The very thought made Seraj hopeful at the least.

"They can't see me to judge," Lucifer had plans of his own. He knew very well what he was dealing with and spent the time the he was with Yaone and Seraj in the sacrificial and worship room finding out what information he could from scanning the boy's head of his home and parents so he could know what to avoid.

"What? You're invisible to everyone else now?" The boy walked up with an unamused look on his face. Any hope he had about spending any time away from the perverted psycho had just been shot down in flames.

"If you want it that way."

"Whatever, I'm going to take a shower. Do what you want," the pajama-clad boy trudged past the angel as he headed back inside. He didn't care where Lucifer went or what he did, as long as he was out of his hair. At least he wouldn't dare to follow him into the shower.

"Do you really want to say that?" Lucifer hoped that the boy knew of the consequences of such a privilege. Allowing him to do anything that he wanted left the imagination free to the infinite possibilities of the situation at hand.

"I don't care," Seraj didn't even think about what he was agreeing to, he simply wanted the creature out of his sights.

"Anything?" The angel questioned once more, trying to make the boy see the error of his ways.

"Are you deaf?" Lucifer heard the boy shout in an irritated voice as he turned on the shower. "That's what I said," Seraj then stripped down and stepped into the shower.

Standing there, he tilted his head back and let the warm water beat down on his groggy body. It was soothing to his outer being but his inner being was at turmoil and wondering what to do now that he had the black winged angel in his house. 'Can it get any worse? Not only does he say that he owns me but now he's trying to live with me. This is getting ridiculous!'

Seraj scrubbed his hair furiously, with vicious strokes as his anger welled up inside of him at the very thought of the intrusive man. Suddenly, he felt hands assisting in washing his hair. The strokes were unlike his own, languid and powerful.

"Huh?" The boy nearly eeped as every thought in the world rushed through his head, all of them lead up to one conclusion.

It better not had been him.

The nude boy turned around to see a nude Lucifer. He screamed at the top of his lungs. One would have thought that he had been murdered and he tried his best to back up as quickly as he could with his back against the wall with the shower head on it. His clumsy actions nearly caused him to fall. Not only that, but now he had a full frontal of the tanned angel.

"Get out!"

"You said that I could do whatever I wanted," the sly angel told him. Seraj never said that he couldn't take a shower with him. In fact, he didn't say anything about not going into the shower room at all.

"Invasion of privacy wasn't in that statement! I said do what you want while I take a shower!" The boy fumed. He couldn't even be naked in peace without Lucifer sticking his nose in where it didn't belong. Plus, the boy was embarrassed. This was the first time anyone had seen him naked, let alone someone who was so beautiful.

"I am," the answer was simple, as those that Lucifer usually liked to give.

"This is not a public shower. You can't just come in here." Maybe the angel didn't understand. Seraj hoped like hell that it was just a misunderstanding. For all he knew Lucifer was used to bathing with others.

"I came to see you." It was the answer that Seraj really didn't want to hear. Why couldn't he just wait until he got out of the shower and got some clothes on? Was it that hard? Oh wait...it was the perverted psycho angel that he was dealing with! He had almost forgotten!

"Why? You can't see me outside when I get clothes on?" The Nepali boy had a feeling that he knew the answer to this question but he decided to humor the angel.

It was humor that went too far for his liking. The green-haired angel reached forward and placed both hands on either side of his face, caressing it with touches of passion and desire as he looked into his golden eyes.

"I can't wait that long."

"What are you staring at?" Seraj tried to be brave, but at a moment like this, he felt too exposed and vulnerable to do anything else but talk. For some reason, he couldn't take his eyes off of those crimson angel eyes. He damned himself with every fiber in his being. Seraj wanted to be strong. He wanted to stand up to Lucifer and tell him to go and screw himself under a blanket but the boy lost all hope of doing that with just one glance into those deep red eyes.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Lucifer's voice was calm but there was something seductive about it. Something that purred in his ears and even something that seemed as if it was interested in him.

The devil? Interested in him?

No!

It was impure to think such things! It was just some way of tricking him and making him question his sexuality!

"Are you trying to seduce me?" That was clearly the wrong question to ask.

When he thought about it, giving him the very idea was a stupid action in itself. Seraj received no verbal answer to his question. Soon, his lips were locked with the angels in a passionate embrace. The black-haired boy's eyes widened at the sensation of his first French Kiss. He could feel the angel's skilled tongue traced the most intricate parts of his mouth and taste their fluids as they combined.

It was a strange sensation. One that he was never sure that he would feel. Sajani and he had kissed before, but there were never any tongues involved at all. It was simply a peck on the lips and nothing more.

He could smell the spice of the angel's skin, combined with the powder of his feathers and the scent of soaps and oils. Seraj had never been held in such a fiery and passionate way. The muscle and smooth of Lucifer's skin put his flawed human skin to shame.

These sensations he felt as if he was discovering for the first time. Never had anyone shown this sort of passion or drive for him.

Maybe he had the wrong impression of what love was?

No! He could not be in love with a man! It was wrong! There was no way that he could be in love with a man! It was forbidden and if he were to ever return to Nepal then he would be executed on the spot! Anyone who was found guilty of loving someone of the same gender was executed and he didn't want to die.

As he thought about the repercussions of his actions, the boy began to become frightened of the situation and of any foreign feelings that might have cropped up. Seraj began to struggle under the angel's weight. It took him a while, but he finally pressed his hands flat against Lucifer's pecks and was able to push himself off.

His head was reeling with an unknown feeling as he heard a deep voice ask him if that motion had answered his question.

"Don't ever do that again!" The boy shouted in frustration as he tried to subside the spinning feeling in his head.

"Idle threats will get you nowhere," Lucifer smiled against his neck as he began to slowly nuzzle the boy's neck, collar bone and shoulders. The long strands of his green hair tickled the boy's bronze skin.

"I'm not gay," Seraj denied lowly as his glare was reduced to the mere look of an injured dog who was still trying to reserve some sort of pride.

"Your body seems to like it," the nuzzling angel spoke against the skin of his shoulders.

"I like women," another denial was spoken. Seraj refused to be a part of this sinful situation.

"Who? Sajani? You're that desperate to have someone who cheated on you?" The angel's voice made Seraj question that fact. After all, the reason that he was even there, molesting him in the shower was because of the boy's dogged determination and pressure into getting revenge on a girl that had cheated on him.

Was he really that desperate to hang onto everything in the past?

"This isn't in the ritual," the tanned boy remarked. He hoped that it would call off the frisky angel but it had no effect.

"Oh, but it is. You belong to me. I can do what I want with you," Lucifer told him as the water around the two men turned cold. It caused Seraj to shutter at the freezing contact.

"The water is cold," the Nepali boy shivered as his form was gently lifted and two large, black wings wrapped around him for warmth. Before the male could protest, the angel's weight was pressed up against his own.

Now Seraj could not escape his seductive embrace and had no choice but to feel the angel in his entirety.

"I'll warm you up," the deep voice spoke into his ear. He could feel lips moving and the warm air of the man's breath that caused him to shutter again. The Nepali wasn't sure if it was from the cold of the water hitting the both of them relentlessly or the tempting and sexual nature of Lucifer's voice but either way, his body couldn't deny that it wanted and needed something to quell it.

'I can feel him against me...He could easily overpower me...I don't stand a chance against this guy but I can't let him take advantage of me either.' Seraj wriggled against the powerful form and soon found out that his hips raked across the other male's, allowing him to feel everything they slid across. The boy's face lit up with surprise. 'He's hard...and big too...I don't want to be raped by him, that's for sure.' Seraj flushed in embarrassment and something he couldn't quite place. He knew Yaone would be laughing at him right now if she could see him. 'I'm so stupid. I can't believe I just moved like that. Why do I have this strange, curling feeling in my stomach? I've got to get away.'

The very thought of what could happen made him forget the fact that parts were rubbing the more he struggled. Hips ground against hips as the boy violently struggled, wanting nothing more than to get away from the great sin that he was about to commit, and get away from the nude angel that towered above him. The more he moved, the more he flushed, and the more the feeling within the pit of his stomach grew. It was a deep yearning, wanting nothing more than to be fulfilled. 'The feeling is getting worse,' he began to breathe heavily as he laid the side of his face on the cool tile of the wall as a low moan escaped his mouth.

"Stop it," he commanded weakly.

"You're the one who's moving," Lucifer had not moved at all. The angel simply watched the various pleasured looks on the struggling human's face and thought of his plans at hand. Now was not a time to strike him just yet, he wanted to make sure that things were in their place. The very fact that the boy had emitted a noise of pleasure had told him that he had already won his battle for the time being and as long as he had a hold on Seraj, there was no need to act just yet.

Finally, he was shoved back with enough strength that it made him take a step backwards.

"Just get away from me! You're disgusting!" Seraj shouted as he ran out of the shower, refusing to look at the nude angel as he quickly fled the scene.

"Perhaps I came off too strong," Lucifer thought aloud, then closed his eyes and smiled to himself. The angel reached down and turned off the water. "The least I can do is turn off the water for him, " he then grabbed a towel and began to dry himself as he stepped out onto an oval shaped rug nearby. The green-haired man dried the water from his face and glanced at his reflection in the mirror.

'Resist all you like, boy. You won't be able to run from the past. You've already sold yourself to the devil, just get used to making that pact.'

Seraj lay in his bed, mulling over what had just happened to him and staring blankly at the ceiling. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get that feeling in his stomach to subside. It was almost an ache and it only grew worse as he recalled everything that had happened only a few moments ago.

How he had rubbed against Lucifer the way that he did. The sensation that he felt when their parts touched and how secure he felt being caressed by the other man. It was something that he could not ignore, something that was taboo and forbidden.

'I'm such a fool.'

Lucifer walked in, sporting the towel that he had dried himself with moments earlier.

"Get out," Seraj told him in a tired voice. He had given up on him actually leaving but he wanted to remind that angel that his presence wasn't welcomed in his bedroom.

"It isn't my fault that you got yourself into this," the angel commented.

"I said get out," the boy warned but the angel simply sat on the edge of the bed near him. Seraj scooted away from him and told him to go to hell.

"You're here, hell came to me," Lucifer responded.

"I feel the same way, so get out."

"You belong to me-" The angel tried to explain, but he was cut off. Quite frankly, Seraj was tired of hearing that phrase.

"I don't!" The boy shot up out of bed, his anger reaching its peak. "I don't belong to you or anyone else, get out!"

"You have a lot of fire, kid. You know that you can't just simply push me out of your life."

"The hell I can't!"

"You have to fulfill your position in our pact," the angel informed.

"No, I don't. I will never listen to you. You're evil and corrupt," Seraj seethed. Honestly, he didn't know why he was still putting up with someone who had just molested him in the shower. The boy didn't care what kind of pact that they made, he wanted no part of it and he wanted as little contact with the psychotic angel as he possibly get.

"Bad omens will befall you if you don't please me," Lucifer crossed his arms and turned looking down on the boy with a frown plastered to his face. At least it wasn't that crooked smile. It was damned irritating!

Finally, Lucifer was pissed because he wasn't getting his way! Good! Maybe he'd get the hint now!

"I'm not pleasing anyone but myself," Seraj shot. An incident like what happened in the shower would not happen again, not if he had anything to do with it.

"It's a lonely sight when one masturbates." The angel commented. Self-pleasure was such an act of desperate nature. The only thing that was truly fulfilling was if he could experience it with another.

"Do you always have to take something sexual out of everything I say?" It was enough that Lucifer had done what he'd done and now he was going to make masturbation jokes? It infuriated him beyond measure! This angel really had some nerve!

"You took my statement that way first. I didn't even mean it like that," the angel commented as he turned away from the laying boy.

"I'm not going to be your servant. Kiss that idea good-bye," Seraj didn't know what Lucifer wanted but he had a clue and it wasn't going to happen. This wasn't some cliché master and slave scenario, nor was it going to happen like one. Seraj had his pride and his dignity, and he was going to make sure that he still kept both, even if it killed him.

"I'm telling you. It's your duty to complete your end of the deal," Lucifer pressed. Why was he so adamant about something so vaguely explained? It sounded to Seraj like a cheap excuse to have sex with him.

"Or what?" Seraj shot. "You'll haunt me for the rest of my life?" He mocked a typical and cliché threat.

"Exactly," Lucifer agreed with a smile.

"How typical," Seraj sighed. Some threat he was. "You think Satan would have a better plan then that, you uncreative bastard."

"Things will get worse for you if you continue to defy me," Red eyes with black sclera looked straight into gold in an unspoken promise of things to come if the boy continued to act the way that he did towards him and deny him of any favors. It would be in Seraj's best interest, if he tried not to piss him off. While Lucifer had an infinite amount of patience, he also had an infinite amount of anger.

However, he would not resort to unleashing it unless he could no longer restrain himself.

"Whatever," the boy blew off his idle threats. "You just want to seduce me."

That was the obvious answer. It had to be!

"Don't cry when things get worse," the angel threatened.

"Yeah, yeah..." Seraj waved his hand at the angel, dismissing him as if he were some lunatic on the street.

"You really want to blow me off like that?" Lucifer was all too used to human's ways. Like all those who had made the same mistake before him, Seraj would pay for that action in one form or another. The phrase 'what goes around, comes around' only showed the devil at work.

"I'm not listening to you," Seraj flopped back down on the mattress.

"You will regret this."

"Go away. I don't care. I will never do anything with you, I'd rather die," the black-haired boy arrogantly replied as he heard the phone ringing in the background. His eyebrows furrowed in irritation as he felt the mattress recoil and pop back up to its original form as the thought hit him.

Lucifer had gotten up to answer the phone.

Golden eyes widened as the boy scrambled up to reach it before the angel could. He snatched the phone away from him and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey," it was Yaone. It was a good thing too; even if Lucifer had gotten the phone, it wouldn't have freaked her out or made her question him.

"What do you want?"

"Just checking on you. You seemed a little distracted the other day," the blonde told him. She wanted to make sure that he would be focused enough to go through with his plans. He could not forget about his revenge.

"I was just thinking about Sajani, that's all," Seraj explained.

"Speaking of Sajani, how are your plans going?" The girl asked.

"I haven't done anything yet."

"Why not?" The strange girl almost seemed disappointed. She had given him all of the tools that he could possibly need and he hadn't done a thing with any of them yet.

"Because I'm having issues," Seraj spoke the phrase through gritted teeth.

"What kind?"

"I don't want to work with Lucifer," the boy glared across the room at the angel, who had retreated back into his room and was putting on his white dress shirt and red tie in front of a large mirror.

"Not a good idea," Yaone advised.

"Why?"

"You really don't want to endanger my lord. He can either be the best of friends with you or he can make your world so wretched that you feel like committing suicide," the blonde stated. She had experienced all of the variations of the state spectrums and it wasn't something that a simple boy like Seraj wanted to get into.

As far as pride and tenacity went, Lucifer had him beaten in far more ways than one.

"I'd rather die than work with him," the childish answer she thought she might receive flowed from the speaker of the phone into her ear, "I don't know why you pulled me into this." It then grumbled in irritation.

The girl frowned on hearing his words. "When are you going to take responsibility for your own actions?" Yaone's sharp voice cut through the speaker of his phone. It was a remark of disapproval and coming from Yaone, it was a harsh thing.

"I don't feel like being molested," Seraj grumbled. No matter how embarrassing it was, he had to tell her, it may very well be a reason to get Lucifer as far away from him as possible.

"Molested?" The girl's voice held a hint of surprise as Seraj explained his story on the other side of the phone.

"He tried to seduce me in the shower earlier."

"Well, he is lusty by nature. In my religion and a few others, Lucifer was known to seduce countless figures who played significant roles in the religions. It was also said that he tempted one of the first humans that came into existence, which gave birth to sin," Yaone explained.

"Was it male or female?" Seraj muttered in a sarcastic tone. He half-way expected it to be a male, especially from what happened to him.

"She was a female and her name was Eve. Why? What relevance does it have?" Yaone wondered. Was he taking a concensus or something?

"No men? Why would he want to hit on me then?" Seraj blinked. It was odd that she even said a female. As of his current opinion, Lucifer seemed pretty homosexual.

"Lucifer isn't prejudice. He's a lot more accepting then most holy figures," Yaone replied. How little he knew about her God! Truly it was a shame.

"How can that be?" Seraj had never heard of anything more ridiculous in his life. Only a Satanist like her would even utter words like that.

"He treats you as an equal instead of a lowly sheep to follow after him and faithfully obey him. He doesn't require that you follow any set rules," the girl informed him.

"He's still evil," Seraj was keeping his side of the argument and nothing would sway him from thinking otherwise.

"He also doesn't require a prayer and he doesn't judge. He is accepting to the rebellious and carefree who like to live lives unrestrained by rules," Yaone pointed out. That was the type of person Seraj truly was, after all. He even admitted himself that he didn't want to be a priest like his father and wanted to live life outside of the box.

No matter how harsh of a reality it was, it was a start to what he wanted all along.

"You can try to make him sound good all you want. I'm not converting to your religion and I will find a way to get him out of my life." Their conversation only fueled the boy even more. The more people were against him, the more he wanted to rebel against their words. Seraj had always been that way.

"You might like the joys of sinning," the blonde's voice took on a familiar, tempting tone.

It was the same tone that Lucifer had used to tempt him in the shower.

He hated that tone and would not be convinced by it.

"Well, I won't like the joys of being gay," he retorted.

"Being gay? I never asked you to be gay." It would be a ridiculous and offending statement if she had.

"Lucifer does."

"He's probably just being friendly." Many of the dark angel's sexual tendencies could be taken as sexual advances. She had figured that Seraj simply took him the wrong way.

"He can go and be friendly somewhere else," the boy muttered.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way. You are the one who wanted to test the 'evil spirits' theory," the girl's words seemed to pierce a spot in his heart that he couldn't ignore. It was the very thing that had won him over. The very thing that tricked him into the pact. The very thing that got him acquainted with Satan.

"Yeah, and I didn't find out anything," Seraj complained.

"Sorry for your misfortune," Yaone didn't really sound as though she felt that sympathetic towards his situation at all. He could clearly see that she wasn't going to be of much help at all.

"You're no help at all."

"Maybe I'm jealous that Lucifer wanted you and not me," the sentence was rushed, almost as if she didn't want to say it and he could tell by the tone of her voice that she was clearly envious of him. He had never heard that tone form her before.

"Well, you can have him!" The boy shouted into the receiver. If she was so jealous, then why didn't she do the stupid ritual? Then she could get molested and she'd probably like it a lot more than he would!

Yaone's voice was saddened on the other side of the phone. "It's not as easy as you think. If I were you, I'd definitely consider my options. Lucifer has the power to make your greatest desires come true. Just don't blow it or the cost will be deadly."

The phone was hung up without a single good-bye.

It left Seraj with so many questions and so little answers.

What was he supposed to do now?

"You should do what she says," that infamous dark voice that sent chills up his spine sounded.

"Do you not get the hint? No!" Seraj whirled around and tried to tell the angel off for the billionth time that day.

"Fine, have it your way. You'll regret your choice. Little do you know, you just caused yourself a world of hell," Lucifer prophesized as he gave the boy a stern look.

This charade of being a patient and kind figure to Seraj was over. It was time to make him rue the day that he had thought about summoning him.

He would soon reap what he sowed.

...To Be Continued...