Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ School of ghosts and humans ❯ The Dragon Niss ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer - I own this story!

Ok I got the cranberry juice idea the other day because I was drinking it right then so hope you like this chapter !

-------------------------------------------

School of ghosts and humans ch.4 The Dragon Niss
-------------------------------------------------

Naru opened her eyes to a bright room around her.
She covered her eyes over with her hands and let her eyes adjust to the lighting.

Naru gowned she didn’t like to much light, it came with being a vampire.
“Naru-san your awake?” Asked a voice.
“Ha- Hai.” Said Naru as she focused her eyes on the face of her best friend.

“Oi Takahashi what’s up?” Asked Naru with a small smile.
“What do you mean ‘Oi Takahashi what’s up?’ you collapsed that’s what!”

Yelled Takahashi as he jumped up from his seat and hugged her tightly to him.
A blush formed on Naru’s cheeks.

“Tak- Takahashi?” Asked Naru.

“Don’t you EVER do that again you’re my best friend and I don’t want to lose you!” He yelled as he pulled away so she could look into his face.

He was crying and for her to.
‘I-I never had anyone cry for me before and-and all because I didn’t bring enough blood to sustain me.’ Thought Naru hugging Takahashi back.

“Go-Gomannasi.” Said Naru.
“It’s alright I just don’t want to lose a friend.” He said.
------------------------------------------------

Naru had gotten out of the nurses office with a warning to be more careful.
It was the end of the day and everyone had left the building to go home.

Naru had clean up duty again but Takahashi had to go home and make dinner for his mother and father this week, it was his turn to make it.

Naru walked along the streets of her town when she felt a presence behind her.

She walked faster but the other presence kept following her.
Naru stopped in her tracks and turned around and hissed showing her fangs and blood red eyes.

“Get away from me dragon!” Naru hissed to the shadowy figure.
“Aw you messed up my fun.” Said a man as he steeped out and into the lamp light.

“Niss so ‘they’ sent you huh.” Said Naru baring her fangs.
The guy named Niss smirked.

“So glad you remembered me Naru I guess all that blood you drink doesn’t go to your head after all.” He said.

“You leave my heritage out of this!” Snarled Naru ready to lunge on Niss at any time.
“Now now Naru-chan you wouldn’t want anything to happen to that boy you are always around now would you?” he asked with an evil glint in his eyes.

“How dare you!” Yelled Naru.
“Oh and there’s something I need to tell you. All you have to do is come back to the dragon kingdom and marry the prince of dragons or die your choice.” He stated bluntly.

“Never!” Said Naru.
“Fine then but I’ll kill you another day perhaps.” Niss said with a smirk as he left in a poof of smoke.


“Never will I go back to that blasted kingdom of dragons EVER AGAIN!” Yelled Naru to the space where Niss had been standing once before but was only greeted with an empty space.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short but I needed to write something so here it is!
Please review!

- Koi13