Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Schutzengel ❯ .Kidnapped. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

.Chapter 1.
 
A small drop of ice cold water splashed against the forehead of a seemingly unconscious boy. This was a result of small leak in the pipes that ran above him, however as the boy's eyes fluttered open he knew poor plumbing was the least of his problems. Groaning softly he forced himself into a sitting position, which was just as uncomfortable as laying on the cold cement floor due to the chains that bound him to the corner of the dimly lit cellar. He rested his head against the stone wall, a movement that was quickly regretted as a sharp pain seemed to shoot through his skull.
“Bastard hit me harder then I thought…”The boy hissed, shaking off the pain as he gazed around the room through his jet black hair. The room only consisted of an old wooden table and chair, no decorations, no windows, no warmth. In all it was a very bare, uncomfortable place, then again when you're kidnapped you don't expect to be kept in a five star hotel room do you?
A slam of a door from up the cement steps signaled that his captor had arrived, and was most likely not happy. A somewhat well-dressed blonde man descended down the steps, a semiautomatic in his hand.
“So you're awake, just great, listen Brat keep your damned mouth shut before I give you a new breathing hole!” The man hissed at the boy, sitting down on the lone chair. In response, the boy simply scoffed and rolled his eyes, this situation wasn't new to him. How could it be when you're the seventeen year old son of James Willows, owner of Willows Incorporated? A company dedicated to the making and manufacturing of latest in computer technology.
“Whatever you say old man, you'll just end up like the rest, either dead or behind bars.” The boy spat, shooting a cold glare to the man who had imprisoned him. An action that caused the man to jump to his feet and kneel down to his level, the barrel of the gun firmly planted at his head.
“That wouldn't matter if you were dead then would it, Drake?” The man growled, an attempt to intimidate him, once again Drake scoffed and glared at the man.
“That would screw over your plan wouldn't it?”
“Not if the plan was to see that damned father of yours suffer.”
Drake nearly gulped, but he knew better then to show fear in face of danger. This was definitely a first; his previous captors only wanted money, not bloodshed.
It was that this point Drake realized that unlike his arms, his legs had not been bound. Such a mistake would surely cause his captor pain, and with that thought Drake smirked and flung his leg up, right in-between his captor's. As the man doubled over in pain, Drake turned around and fought with lock on the chains. He had been trained to be able to get out of any kidnapping situation, since his father had taught him not to depend on any one else to save his ass when the time comes.
Unfortunately another sharp pain in his skull told him he had misjudged how long his captor would be in pain. Fighting to keep conscious, he broke the lock on the chains that bound him and attempted to lunge at his captor. The attempt was in vain as the man grabbed him and threw him up against the cold stone wall, adding to the coursing pain in his skull. Everything was getting blurry; Drake was stumbling trying to maintain his balance and state of consciousness.
A shooting pain in his hip signaled that he had been kicked, which was verified as he fell against the rough floor. The older man placed his foot on the small of the Drake's back, pinning him down on the concrete as he placed the barrel of the gun against the back of his head. Drake refused to beg for mercy, he couldn't if he wanted to, the pain had token its toll on his body and he was losing consciousness fast.
Just as his eyes fluttered closed, the weight of the man was violently removed and the sounds of a scuffle could be heard, what little furniture that was in the room was flipped and thrown in a violent, destructive manor. A single gun shot rang throughout the room along with the man's pain filled cries. Then there was silence. In his state between conscious and unconsciousness, Drake strained to hear the sound of his possible savior. Soft footsteps approached him and a figure kneeled down next to his body.
Can't give me one day of rest huh?” A soft feminine voice whispered to him as the cellar door flung open and Drake fully lost consciousness.
 
Drake awoke to the annoying continuous beep of hospital machinery, no longer was he in the cold cellar that served as his temporary prison. It was obvious to him that he had been found and moved to the hospital wing of his father's company. Two men dressed in black suits sat in two chairs provided at his bedside.
Mr. Willows you're awake!” One of the guards called out as they both jumped up, ready to fulfill any need the future heir had. “How are you feeling? Are you hungry, thirsty?”
“I'm going to need another painkiller if you two don't shut up.” Drake hissed coldly, touching the back of his head gingerly and feeling the bandages there. The two men quickly silenced themselves and sat back down as a voice whined outside.
“He's my brother let me see him!”
“You're brother is very unwell, we can't have anyone stressing him out right now, I'm sorry but you'll have to leave.” That did it. Drake shot an ice cold glare to the guards at his side, who quickly got the hint and opened the door, allowing a small twelve year boy into the room.
“Drakey, Are you okay? I was so worried about you!” The dark dirty blonde haired boy asked pushing past the guards, hugging his older brother tightly. Drake clenched his teeth in pain, but he would tell his brother about his bruised ribs. He patted his brother on the head and shot the guards a look and screamed `Get the hell out of here.' The guards nodded and left the brothers alone.
“Matt, relax…It's not like this hasn't happened before…I always turn out fine…Though I suppose I should thank that girl…” Drake pondered aloud, it was bad enough he was saved by a girl, he didn't need to be in debited to her.
“Drakey what are you talking about? You were found alone in that place…The guards figured to spent all your strength fighting that guy who took you…What girl are you talking about?”