Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Unleashed ❯ Enjoy the Show ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Unleashed
Chapter 3: Enjoy the show
 
The next day, business was going well so far for Bryce; he stopped at about five places with Hotaru to collect money that some of the people owed him. Basically the job goes like this; Bryce asked for the money nicely, they refused, Bryce took Hotaru's collar off, and she beat them up until they pay him. Bryce called this good partnership but the thing is, Hotaru didn't get a cent or anything for doing all this work. But of course, she doesn't understand why she should.
 
They made it to their next stop. It was a posh looking jewelry shop that was owned by some snobby rich mob that apparently owes money to Bryce. So Bryce, Hotaru and the two right-hand men came inside to the head office. There were about 15 men in suits there and a guy sitting down on a big table. Everyone was facing him. Hotaru just stare at the guy not amused at all as he lit his cigarette. The guy then stood up and walked up to Bryce.
 
“You want to know what I found most interesting about this situation?” asked the man he looked at Hotaru. “It's how you've actually turned a full grown woman into a dog.” He said, looking back at Bryce.
 
“Well, like what my mother used to say, get them young enough, and the possibilities are endless.” Replied Bryce.
 
“So let me see if I have this all figured out.” Said the man. “I refuse to pay you, you take her collar off.”
 
“Correctimundo.” Said Bryce grinning.
 
“You take her collar off, she beats us all to death.”
 
“You're a smart boy.” He laughed.
 
The man smiled this time. “So it's in my best interest to keep that collar on.”
 
At that second, Bryce had finally figured it out. The man's assistants held Bryce and his two right-hand men back by the throat with a small club, but they did nothing to Hotaru. Bryce was calling out to Hotaru the word `kill' but she didn't respond. She just stood there. The people began beating Bryce and his men with the club as the guy with the cigarette laughed and put his face in front of Hotaru's, merely only an inch away and said “When you're done killing Bryce, kill the Dog.” He laughed again and exits the room. Hotaru witnessed all this but did nothing, as she didn't know what to do.
 
The man went into the main room where the jewelry was displayed. He met up with another mob boss. This one who is so skinny and so tall that he looked like a skeleton standing up. The man with the cigarette was trying to impress this other mob boss who was obviously very rich.
 
“So found anything you liked yet?” asked the man with the cigarette.
 
“Not yet.”
 
Meanwhile in the small room, Bryce fought back and eventually got up and ran to Hotaru's side, he unbuckled the collar and whispered angrily to her ear “Kill.”
 
Immediately the people, who were beating Bryce and his men up, ran out of the room only to be chased by Hotaru. They ran to the main room and Hotaru began beating them up savagely using her fist to beat up their heads and even biting another man's neck. She killed about 20 men and broke many of the display cases until she approached the man with the cigarette and threw him on the ground as she punched his face continuously. Bryce then came over got Hotaru to calmed down as he placed the collar back on her.
 
“Just… take whatever you want…” said the beaten up man.
 
“ No, my mother didn't bring me up to be a pig. “ said Bryce as he continued to rummage through the broken display cases, “Aren't like so many other people, I only take what I'm owed.” He said, he found a nice diamond necklace, “but this time with a little interest.” He pocketed it.
 
Bryce signaled his men to got direct themselves and Hotaru back to the car. He noticed that the other mob boss who looked like a skeleton had been watching this entire event. “What the hell are you looking at?” he asked crudely.
 
“Nothing, just enjoying the show.” He said grinning.
 
“Enjoy it while you're not the one getting beaten up.” He said again before exiting the smashed building.