Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Unofficial Boyfriend ❯ Volume One, Chapter One: Love Lexicon ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Love Lexicon
Tokyo, Japan. 10:00 a.m.
The thin sun rays hit Justin Martin’s face on as he slept on his futon. He mumbled as he tried to go back to sleep. “Go away,” he muttered. The college junior covered his head with the pillow. Jetlag can be so unforgiving on a Saturday morning. Last night, his plane arrived at the airport in Japan. Two weeks ago, he got accepted Miyazaki International University. The moment he waited for finally came in the mail. Justin practically ran through his whole neighborhood singing when he saw the information packet. His mother didn’t really seem too pleased with the idea.
“Japan is so far away,” she said.
“I know,” he said. “But I just have to go there.” Now, why would a North Carolina boy want to go all the way to Japan to finish college? The answer is much simpler than you would think: a woman. That’s right; a woman is his reason for applying Miyazaki International University. The short version goes like this:
During his last semester in Wayne Community College, Justin met a rather attractive foreign exchange student. The art history professor told her to sit by the guy she found the cutest in the class. Her pretty little brown eyes wandered over to Justin in the middle of the class. The professor smiled when the new student made her selection.
“Tammy, get up!” the professor ordered an art geek sitting next to Justin. The unpopular girl groaned as she moved her things. The new beauty sat down next to Justin. He smiled like a fool as she turned to him.
“Hello,” she greeted him. His cheeks colored over bright pink.
“Konnichiwa,” he replied. His high-pitched tone made him sound like he was almost yelping in a whisper. The girl broke down into giggling. Justin raised an eyebrow at her.
“What?” he asked.
“Nothing,” she said, shaking her head. “You’re just really cute with those blonde curls.” Justin’s face went from baby pink to bright red.
“T-Thanks,” he said.
“I am Sayuri as you heard,” the girl told him. “And what is your name?” Justin gulped as he tried to regain his cool.
“Justin,” he answered. “Justin Martin.”
“Are you busy after class?” Sayuri asked. “I would really like someone to show me around this campus. It’s okay if you’re not.”
“No, it’s fine,” Justin replied. “I’ll be happy to show you around.” After the mini-tour around Wayne Community College, he and Sayuri struck up a bond.
“Can I see you again?” Justin asked as he walked her to host dad’s car. Sayuri gave him a smile that could melt his heart.
“Sure,” she said. “Here’s my phone.” The foreign exchange student whipped out her phone, prepared to get his number. The boy didn’t get what she was doing at first.
“Oh, you want mine too?” he asked. “Hang on.” The boy pulled out his cell phone and flipped up it open. “Okay, I’m ready.” That phone exchange planted the seed of infatuation between them. The summer led to a romantic relationship between Justin and Sayuri. Alas, it couldn’t really last but so long.
“I have to go back to school in Japan,” Sayuri said with a pout. Justin gave her a little kiss on the lips.
“I’m going to miss you,” he told her. However, he already began to make plans to follow her to Japan and continue this love affair.
------
She flooded before Justin’s door in present day.
“Here?” she asked. The moans of the wind made her smile from ear to ear. “Okay then,” she replied. She walked up and knocked on the door.
-------
Justin awoke to someone pounding on his front door. “What is it?” he mumbled. The junior sat up and looked at his clock on the nightstand. A puzzled look came over his face at the time. Huh? It’s only ten o’clock, he thought. Sayuri-chan isn’t coming by until two hours from now. Curious, Justin got up and got dressed. The confused American boy dragged himself to the front door.
“Hello?” he asked as he opened the door. “Sayuri, you’re a bit ear—…” Before him stood a small pink-haired girl who came up to his chest. The first thing Justin noticed was her big amber eyes.
“Uh… you’re not Sayuri,” he said. The girl blinked at him all doe-eyed.
“Who is that?” she asked.
“Just a friend,” he said. The girl at the door perked up at him.
“Good enough,” she said. She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. Bewildered, Justin quickly pushed her off.
“What the hell?!” he shouted. The girl batted her eyelashes at him.
“What?” she asked. “Didn’t you enjoy that?” Justin backed away, trembling.
“Yeah… I mean, no… I mean…” he stammered out. The girl walked up closer to him.
“Well, aren’t you going to invite me in?” she asked. Her eyes seemed to consume him. Justin’s eyes own couldn’t escape if he wanted.
“S-S-Sure,” he muttered. The girl shoved past him, taking him along with her.
-------
She pushed him down on his futon. Justin looked up at her puzzled. “What the--?!” he yelped. The girl sank down upon him with her knees on either side of him. She gently put her finger to his lips.
“Shut up, boy!” she hissed. The girl sank down and kissed him on the lips. Justin tried to push her away again.
“I have a girlfriend, stop!” he cried.
“So?” she asked. Justin drew his mouth closed, uncertain of what to do. The girl ran her finger down his right cheek.
“Aww, poor baby,” she cooed. “You look all stressed. You know what you need? A nice deep-throat.” In one moment, she unzipped his jeans and rolled them down.
Justin’s eyes widened in panic. Oh shit! This pink-haired she-devil sank down to his exposed cock and began slowly stroke. Small gasps of air escaped from his mouth.
Oh shit…
“You like this, huh?” the girl asked with her devilish amber eyes. Her mouth tipped down to the stiff member awaiting more stimulation. The sucking made his eyes roll back into his head.
Oh shit!
He clutched the sheets below him. The harder she sucked, the more his moans circled the air. Once he was as stiff as a board, the pink-haired girl smirked as she slid off her black mini-dress. A small of stream of blood escaped from Justin’s nose.
“You like?” she asked. “I’m going to fuck you so hard that you lose your mind!” Before he could even ask, the horny she-devil took his stiff, wet member and slid it into her equally wet and hungry pussy. Already, the senses overpowered Justin’s virgin mind.
“But I don’t even know your name!” he cried in a moan. Her nails sank down into his shoulder blades.
“Call me Aimi!” she shouted. One thrust was all it took to drive him insane. His hands inched up to her bouncing hips.
“My goddess, oh!” he cried. “More! Give me more!” More Aimi happily gave him. She tipped down and forcefully kissed him on the neck. So much stimulation drove him to bounce his hips up and down along with hers.
“Mistress, I love you!” he shouted. “Fuck me harder!” Aimi silenced him with another kiss. Her tongue darted into his mouth. Almost unconsciously, Justin gave her his own back. So this is what sex is, he thought. Aimi broke off the kiss and looked him in the eye.
“Say that you love me again,” she whispered aloud. Justin looked at her with confused, lust-filled eyes.
“But…” he muttered.
“Say it,” Aimi hissed.
“I… I love you!” Justin screamed as he reached his climax. Aimi reached her orgasm before collapsing next to her target. Both lay on the futon, panting. The pink-haired girl climbed on top of Justin and gave him a deep kiss on the lips. Pink mist entered his lips upon contact. Justin felt a heavy chill race through his body. Fifteen seconds later, Aimi pulled away with eyes drunk with lust.
“You are now a god of sex,” she whispered in a husky, elegant voice. Justin looked at her with deeply dazed eyes.
“What?” he asked.
“What the hell is going on here?!”
Justin and Aimi looked up at the open bedroom doorway.
It All Started with a Kiss