Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Why I Killed My Boyfriend ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: The plot, characters, and anything else is copyrighted to me. Unless stated in another disclaimer at another point in this story, no one else owns anything.


I ran my finger along the cold edge of the blade. My lips pulled back into a smile as I watched my own blood spill.

In the end, is this what it all comes down to?

My attention turned to the writhing body on the floor, and my smile turned into a Chesire grin. I laughed.

"You thought you could get away with it, didn't you?"

A muffled cross between a moan and a scream was all I received.

"You thought you could use her.."

I walked over to him, my boots thudding with each step. Standing over him, I shoved the blade into his thigh, and twisted it like a sadist.

"You thought you could use me.."

My voice was calm, and I was surprised to hear it.. It was a great contradiction to how I felt. Yes, I'd put the past behind me for the most part- Right now I was merely removing the bastard. Knowing he was alive reopened so many old wounds.

Funny that I use to be so normal..

I jerked the blade around, and smirked when the vile human's blood splattered over my clothes. I'll be saving this outfit- Maybe I'll frame it.

"So, why'd you do it? You never did tell me."

I crouched down to run a single finger along his stomach. Withdrawing it to my lips, I'd lick it tentatively, enjoying the metallic taste of his blood. I laughed when he screamed.

When did I get like this.. Why did I get like this?

I pulled the blade out of his leg only to take it, and slice open his chest. He screamed again.

My smile grew.

I knew he didn't have long to live. He knew he was going to die.

"You don't deserve to look at me, you filth."

Without blinking, I dug my nails into his left eye socket, and pulled out the bundle of organ. My face twisted into a scowl- Such a disgusting beast. I threw it somewhere in the room.

He was screaming again- He wouldn't stop, and it made me get a giddy feeling. You know, the kind you get before you win a prize at the fair.

I slapped him. Hard. If it weren't for all the blood covering him, I'd swear I could see an imprint.

"Shut up!"

I stood, giving him a swift kick to the side. I heard a crack, undoubtedly from his ribs breaking. He groaned, and I licked my lips.

I don't get off on this shit, but there's a deep satisfaction I get when I'm killing someone.

What happend to me?

I pushed my thoughts aside so I could focus. He didn't have long.

"You thought you could use us- The fact that you toyed with me alone is enough to make my blood boil yet you had to get her envolved."

I kicked him again, and noticed for the first time that he'd been spitting blood out 'tween his breaths. Giggling, I pushed my hair out of my face with crimson colored hands.

"How's it feel?"

Another kick.

"How's it fucking feel?!"

I was screaming now, and he was choking on his own blood.

"Do you like it as much as I did?"

Silent tears rolled down my face, though I didn't feel ashamed because I know he couldn't see them.

"Huh?!"

A soft click was heard before three blades ejected from my glove, and I slashed him across the face. I smiled.

"Thanks for the memories, Roy."

I turned away from his lifeless form, laughing all the way to the window. Slipping outside, I never looked back.

And with that, I was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Alright, I have no idea where this is going, but give me some critique. I know this is not going to be a one of those 'Killing someone in every chapter' sort've stories, but there will be a death or two later in the story, and some elaboration on why the girl did -this- one in the first place.. Anyways, yeah. 'Till next time.