Other Fan Fiction ❯ A collection of Short Stories ❯ A collection of shorts ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

...Painful Days...
 
A series of skits of Pain!
I own no one here so get over it!
 
 
“Where am I?” Link asks himself waking up. To his side he saw a small chicken pecking at Navi's dead glowling body.
“Die!” Shouted Link cutting the chicken with his master sword, chasing the bird around he continually hit the bird till it screeched loudly. Realizing what was about to happen Link covered his parts with his shield. Looking up he was surrounded by dozens of 6ft tall yellow chickens. Chocobos.
“Aw, shi..AARRGGHHH!” The giant birds tore Link apart pecking out his eyes, tearing his pointy ears into ribbons and using his intestines to hold him up like a pinata as the devoured Link's flesh. From the bushes Cloud, Tifa, and Yuffie watched in horror.
“Wow, thats just wrong ya know.” Squealed Yuffie.
“Caw!” from behind the three a noise came, looking back they found several Chocobos with blood lust eyes. As the Chocobos devoured the group they found Pheonix Downs in the packs. With evil smiles they revived the four people only to kill them again, and again, and again.
 
 
 
“Sasuke chan where are you?” Asked Itachi prodding his way around with a walking stick, Kisame followed closely behind. Itachi had been losing his eyesight for years now, at it was just getting worse. Kisame began thinking of how Itachi san's blindness had caused problems, such as running into Tsunade's huge rack, only to have Itachi grope them unknowingly which earned the Uchiha six broken ribs. Of course that time he had mistaken Sasori's grandma for Sasuke was pretty funny.
::Extremely painful stab::
“Itachi san, why did you just stab me with a kunai?” Asked Kisame pulling the knife from his back falling to the ground.
“Sorry though you were Sasuke.” Replied Itachi tapping his cane on the ground as he walked away.
 
 
Inspired by my friend Deirium642
“Soji kun get over here you have to try this on!” Yelled Captain Serizawa Kamo
“I am not gonna wear the damn dress!” Yelled back Soji Okita
Kamo weiled it in the air, from Europe it wa pink and flashy, frills danced in the winds side by side with ribbons, and puffy shoulders adorned with silver chains. As Soji ran a foot stuck out from a room tripping the boy over. Peering out was Captain Hijikata Toshizo.
“Put the dress on so we can see how it looks and we can get Kamo san to shut up.” Said the Captain sternly. Like a dog Soji obeyed and put the dress on which took forever.
“Are you happy!” Cried Soji
”Absolutly.” Said Kamo tackling Soji and turning the candle out...
“No Captain please.” Cried Soji in the darkness.
You can image what happens next.
 
 
This is what happens when you have to wait in line for Vic Morgana and Laura Baily to sign autographs.
“Timmy go help your mother with the dishes.” Said dad
“Ok pop, I will get right to it.” Replied Timmy. Sitting back father took a puff of his pipe.
“Transform!” Echoed a voice throughout the house. The victorian style house moved, rooms folding up, Pluming rearranged, and foundations loosen. Inside the house screams of agony can be heard from the family and their cat.
Housebot away!” Said the giant robot leaving a trail of blood in its path.
 
That is it for part one