Other Fan Fiction ❯ Mutation and Death ❯ First Step ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mutation and Death
 
By: Zero Alkaiser
 
Disclaimer:
This story contains scenes depicting sexual acts, profanity, violence, non-consensual sex, anal, incest, and various other naughty naughty things that little children are not to view. If any of this bothers you do not read and also don't bother me. If you are underage do not read, Read No Further, Another Warning. All characters belong to who created them, unless they are an OC (Original Character) then they belong to me so no thieving them please unless you consult me first. Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
Note from the author:
This story takes place in the Blue League. Also I look at things a little different women for one have about 4 of 10 chance of threshold while 3 of 10 don't the other 3 don't threshold but have blood gifts/curses and 1 of these 3 have blood gifts/curses equal to males. Also the boundary for pokegirls to appear in different leagues that they aren't usually seen in is relaxed by about one degree of rarity.
 
“X” Spoken words
“X” thoughts
<X> Sign language/ telepathy
 
 
Chapter 1: First Step.
 
Two figures are seen walking down a popular road one: a girl wearing a schoolgirl outfit of white with the trim being dark blue, her hair an odd mix of blond with orange highlights standing about five foot four inches, and the other, a young man by the looks of his build wearing a large brown leather coat with the hood drawn up to conceal his face. Under it can be seen that he was wearing a long sleeve orange shirt with black pants and on his hands thick leather gloves on his hand as well as travelers boots. There was not that much out of the usually about them except for their conversation.
“Zack this is not the way to my sisters house.” The schoolgirl said in a whiny voice as she jump in front of the young man in the coat with her arms in front of her trying to push together her b-cups to make them look bigger then they actually were and her green eyes shining. “My sisters research and ranch is the other way we are heading the wrong way.”
 
Zack put his left hand to his and squeezed the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger. “Look we have both been over this Tia, you have the `Wandering' blood curse.” Zack said with his hand coming to point down at the road. “I could point you in the direction of the ground and you'll fly off into space.” Tia upon hearing this got red in the face and started to walk into the woods but before she could take three steps she was grabbed by the collar, “Wrong way grand compass” The heavily clothed young man sighed.
“I-I knew that.” The wayward girl stammered and went back to the course that Zack set.
 
“Have you talked to your sisters about which types of girls are available and speaking of that why not just get one at Uncle's way we were there?” Zack spoke in a monotone. The girl tilted her head and grabbed her chin with her left hand and her elbow with her right.
“Well I have to get my serum and as for the pokegirl well…” Tia said in a clear voice that trailed off at the end. Zack however obviously wasn't going to let this go.
“What was that at the end?” he demanded. Tia however only mumbled something inaudible by human ears however Zack heard it “What did you say?” The schoolgirl her cheer gone turned to the man in a coat.
“I forgot damn it ok I forgot.” Tia shouted then proceeded to stomp off in chosen direction.
“I just wanted an honest answer that was all” Zack smirked beneath his hood as he followed Tia to pull her back to the road they where using.
 
 
An hour later after many attempts to be misguided the two arrived at their destination The Amory Ranch and Research Facility.
“See I told you this was the right way” Tia said whole-heartedly with Zack just smiling beneath his coat hood knowing that she more then likely she believed what she said.
If it wasn't for that serum she would more then likely have became a Farfuck'D He thought. It was then that Tia squealed pointing to two figures by the gate one in a white lab coat standing about the same appearance save for the hair color and highlight being the reverse for her as well as the same height as Tia at five foot four, the other person in an apron with brown hair and came up to an inch below Zack's five foot ten inches.
 
“Sisters I'm here!” Tia shouted out to the two by the gate while she was running to them. The lab tech and the housewife waved to their sister as she ran to them. Zack however took his time to get there but stopped as he seen the lab tech pull out a thermometer.
Oh that's right I forgot about that and so did Tia by the looks of it. He thought as he seen Tia struggling to get out of getting a full check up heart rate blood pressure etc. However the reason the she was struggling was the fact that Gia, Tia's oldest sister, was a Supe-Bra Genius and her fetish was for anything anal and that thermometer didn't go in the mouth or ear by the looks of it.
“Stop struggling `Baby*'! You like anal if I remember right from your last visit” Gia cooed as she bent her sister over the fence and flipped up her skirt and pulled down her little sisters pink panties “Don't worry I'll make it feel good like always” The Genius then pulled out some lube from her coat pocket put a generous dab between Tia's cheeks and started massaging it around and in her exit which Tia started to moan too and struggle less.
 
Zack went over the Mia, Tia's older middle sister, who was intently watch her sisters “I think we should go in while they are busy don't you?” Zack spoke startling Mia out of where ever her mind was.
“Oh! Zack I didn't see you there yes, yes you are right.” Mia glanced one last time at her sisters before proceeding to lead her guest inside hearing a moan and shivering as she went.
 
 
 
 
Warning: the following is a brief interlude into incest if you don't like it skip it and proceed to the next part.
 
“Oh sister that feels soooo gooood!” Tia moaned as her sister continued her examination circling her thumb around her anus. She always loved being lubed up this way Gia's thumb being eased into her ass was always more wonderful and would always rev her up for more.
Unfortunately for her that would be about it for this part as she took out her thumb and put the temperature reading device in to her rectum. “Ok `Baby' I need you to stay still so I can get an accurate reading and then will play alright?” The Older sibling whispered to the shacking girl.
 
Tia looked over her shoulder and spook “You promise?” to which the pokegirl nodded and Tia moaned out “Good because I need it so bad!” Two minutes later the thermometer to which Tia moaned to and Gia hummed to herself about.
“Your running in the normal range `Baby' but…” Gia spoke to her sister who looked back over her shoulder with a worried look and a question on her face.
“Wh-what's wrong am I sick?” Tia said in a quite voice and was quickly surprise was lifted off the fence and turned around to face her sister and was immediately engulfed and a heated and passionate kiss.
 
“Oh you are just fine `Baby'.” Gia cooed to her sister who looked at her a little miffed but was immediately quelled by the now rubbing hand under her skirt “Its just that with hot I've got you running I thought your temperature would be high but I know how to correct that.” With that being said one the pokegirls fingers thrust its way into Tia's heated core and the thumb on the outside to `adjust the temperature'.
Tia loved the way her sister examined her properly and was soon moaning and squealing rocking her hips to the beat of Gia's finger. The rocking and thrusting soon took its toll on her however and the addition of a second finger was all it took to bring her over the edge squealing happily to a mild yet satisfying orgasm.
 
The pokegirl removed her fingers from her `Baby' sister and was devouring the cum off of one of her fingers. After the digit was cleaned off she offered the other dripping finger to the panting girl in front of her who took it eagerly into her mouth.
With little happy moans from Tia, the digit was thoroughly clean of cum by its owner. “Alright `Baby' we have time for one little quickie then we have to go in so lift up that skirt.” Tia obeyed her sister's order and lifted up her uniform's skirt and notice Gia opening her coat revealing a yellow t-shirt and a tan skirt that was being pulled up to reveal that the pokegirl wasn't wearing any underwear and that she was surprisingly wet already as her matted orange hair framing her flower showed delighting the other girl. The older girl now wedged her left leg between the younger one's legs until it came to rest on the mound that resided at the apex urging the other girl to do the same.
 
With both of the girl's mounds resting on the others leg they started to grind against each other. Tia grabbed a hold of the firm buttocks of her sister with both hands and using them to gain leverage pulled her sister harder against her and herself to her sister. The both of them were panting up a storm until with shattering scream both of came at the same time their cry of ecstasy being heard all the to the house.
As the panting girls came down from their Gia rearranged her skirt then buttoned up her coat. After she straitened her attire the pokegirl pulled out a syringe from her pocket and turned her sister around who had yet to recover. Gripping the protective cap between her teeth, she pulled out the needle and with calm demeanor stuck the needle into the tamer's exposed posterior injecting the contents into the recovering subject.
“Ouch that hurts damn it!” Tia spoke with an undignified grunt. “What did you stick me with anyways?”
 
The Genius just smiled at the posturing of her `Baby' sister “Oh nothing much just a broad-spectrum anti-biotic just in case you are coming down with something this should snuff it out.” Then the pokegirl just smiled and slapped the human girl's ass and pulled her into another kiss. “After all I am your big sister and I worry about you.” The younger one just blushed at her sister's honest affection “Now pull up your panties, only pokegirls can get away with being nymphomaniacs not humans.” The Supe-bra Genius laughed as she walk away from her sister who was quickly pulling up her panties so she could catch up to her sister to give her a piece of her mind.
 
 
 
Lemon is now over I return you to your previously scheduled fanfic.
 
Mia shuddered a she hear the twin screams from her sisters obvious conclusion to their mutual delight, Zack also heard this and let out a sigh “Well now that your sister has had her fun she won't need to examine me that way” Mia giggled at his relieved sigh but then a thought occurred to her
“Say, why is it you don't get a pokegirl if I remember right you passed the test at nine” Mia stated but seeing how much Zack stiffened up, and not in the good way, she quickly changed the subject “How has Uncle Hugh been treating you?”
Zack just shrugged his clothes rustling at this motion “You know him even with us being in no way related its: joke this, joke that, tame his girls, and still does all the chores” The hooded man then shook his head “His `youthful vigor' blood gift almost sickens me at times.”
 
Again Mia giggled as she usually does “Yaa that sounds like Uncle all right.” The Human sister's giggling slowed to a halt however as she saw the downtrodden look on the young man's face with her poke blood infused eyesight. “Do you know how long you have left?” This comment made Zack's head fly up to look at the young woman who was staring intently at him.
The two humans just looked at each other for a minute before Zack spoke breaking the silence “The estimate I got is now around my eighteenth birthday.” A collective gasp was heard in the living area as Zack turned his head to look at the others that had entered the room without his notice.
Tia as well as her sister stood there, mouths hanging open both looking at the brown-coated man as they approached him “W-why didn't you say anything? I thought they said you had until your twenty-first birthday!”
 
He just shrugged again “You were not there at the time, you were here and why should I worry you over something that can't be stopped”
While Tia stood there with a pondering look on her face Gia came over and spook to the young man “Why didn't you ask us for our help, we could have developed a serum that would…” Zack however interrupted that train of thought by shaking his head.
“You know as well as I do that this is magical not scientific and besides which option would you attack rejection or thresholding?” As if to emphasize his point he lowered his hood to show his face.
 
His face a couple of things out of the ordinary, first was the wide scar running from the middle of his forehead over his right eyebrow to the middle of his right cheek. The fact was with how deep of a wound that would have made that scar should have taken his eye as well but instead a silver cat-like eye stood in stark contrast to his left blue one. The next thing that was off about his face was the almost elf-like quality to his ears which was no normally noticeable for the fact that he kept them covered by his shoulder length dark green hair of which almost looks black if not for were the light catches it. The last thing off was the twin black streak marks on his left cheek just below his right eye and extends half way down his neck. The young man if not for his differences would look like a normal sixteen year old young man. The other two sisters not used to seeing this but knowing of it looked at him with sorrow in their eyes knowing what showed was the tip of the iceberg.
 
“Besides Gia, Mia you both need to keep on track for the community at large and not get distracted by on persons pity party besides I made my piece with this long ago.” Gia looked like she was going to say something to that extent by was cut off once again by Zack “I decided that when Tia went on her journey that I would go with her for the obvious reason of keeping an eye on her, making she that when she leaves here that it won't be the last time you see her because she found herself face to face with the Evangelion in the Orange League” Tia taking major offence to this turned her back on Zack with a huff while he continued “The other reason was so I could see the world while I had the chance” Tia hearing this turned around red faced with anger.
 
“So you are just using me to get one last hurrah out of this” Tia shouted at the young man sitting on her family sofa.
Again with a shrug that seemed to personify him so well “I think it is fair trade for the fact you get a friend, bodyguard, and a navigation unit all in nifty `limited time' package.” Everyone blinked at the man in the coat obviously not appreciating the attempt at self-humor at a not so humorous subject and they were not the only one. “Wow even though that was shot at myself even I found that in bad humor”
 
Now with an uncomfortable silence hanging in the room a change in subject was needed so with out further adieu Gia broke the silence “Anyways `Baby' we need to give you your serum which should take about ten minutes then we can go to our selection corral were we have several pokegirls waiting for a nice tamer such as you”
 
Tia's eyes light up at the latter mention of a pokegirl of her very own “Oh I do hope you have a very Kawaii* pokegirl for me” She squealed.
“In other words you want a almost child-like pokegirl who is smaller and way better looking then you.” Zack laughed out who was soon joined by the older siblings but not by Tia of which electricity was now coming off of her. “Too far?” he said scratching the back of his head but all the answer he got was Tia's palm facing him and a spark attack hitting him “I guess that means a yes” he said now with smoke coming off of him but otherwise unhurt.
 
 
Fifteen minutes later or a dose of serum and a walk later finds the three sisters and the now less smoking and hooded Zack out in the open-air carol for beginning tamers with Tia jumping up and down for joy.
“So here we are sister choose whom you would like for a starter” Mia spoke to her overeager little sister.
Tia just looked up at her older middle sibling “Is there a time limit on how long I got to choose one?” Mia just shook her head and Tia squealed “Good because I want to talk to them a little before I choose” With that she took off like a shot to the nearest pokegirl.
Zack getting a good idea looked over to the two other Amory sisters “Taking bets on which girl she chooses and if for some reason she doesn't pick the ones we think off its money back kind of deal.” Both girls having in mind what their sister would lean towards in terms of pokegirls both agreed to this.
 
Tia moved from pokegirl to pokegirl talking to them all from Growlie, to a Pidgy, a Kitten, and others that is until she spotted a pokegirl off in the corner. It was a Milktit that was, by the look of it, in the very near human range sitting on the ground her skin having no discoloration, such as spots, looking to be a really tan young girl, her hair tied in a ponytail behind her that bobs when she moves with her tiny horns sticking up out of them, but besides the tie in her brunette hair she wore no other clothing.
“Hello my name is Tia and I'm looking for a pokegirl to be my starter but before I choose I want to talk to you all individually so what is your name?” Tia apparently startled the Milktit out of what ever daydream or thought she was having seeing as how she jump when the girl appeared.
“Oh hi I'm Makoto.” The cow type girl said standing up and offering her hand to the new tamer but as she did so her double-d breast bouncing around.
 
The sixteen year old noticed this and brought her hands up to fondle the pokegirls udders “Oh have you not been milked today Mako-chan*?” this earned her a moan from the brown-haired girl.
 
“No and I don't…ohh…want to be until later.” Makoto moaned out which made the blond girl fondling her to stop and look at her wonderingly “You see I actually like the full feeling and how big my breasts get.”
Tia continued with the continued with the conversation and likewise with the fondling “I…see anyways how old are you and where you born a pokegirl or did you threshold?”
Makoto released another moan at the renewed fondling of her swollen milk jugs and after a couple of seconds replied, “S-s-sev-seventeen and I'm a thresh-hold.”
“I see” Tia licked her lips and starts rubbing her hands over the Milktits swollen and sensitive nipples, “What did you like to do before your threshold?”
 
Unconsciously the pokegirl started to sit back down at the subliminal motion being added to the breast rubbing “Uhn…I use to like to do karate and…ahh…was really good at cooking.”
The blond tamer now was pushing slightly on the cowgirl's breasts getting her to unwittingly lie down on the ground “Have you gone on any tamer's journey before Mako-chan?” Makoto at this point could only nod “Really how many?”
The helpless girl let out a moan “T-tw…ohh… two!” Makoto at this point realizes at some she had closed her eyes because she now opens them with a gasp as Tia flicks her tongue over her right nipple.
 
The human girl now sat up and gazed into the glazed eyes of the Milktit “Well how would you like to join me on my journey Mako-chan does that sound good to you?” this question only received a moan and a vigorous nodding of the pokegirl beneath her “Good now what say you and me find a nice place where I can `milk' you properly” again the only answer was the nodding of Makoto's head as the younger girl helped her up by the hand and rush over to her sisters “Her and a room.” She spoke to her sister in a hurry and they just mentioned her old room and she rushed off never seeing the credits being exchanged to Zack how at this point was smiling.
 
The next morning came, around seven thirty, too early in Tia's opinion who was sleeping rather contently upon Makoto's slightly reduced breast size, only slightly because in the course of the night after they had fallen asleep they had gain most of their volume back.
Well I know how to fix that and have something for Mako-chan to wake up pleasantly too. Tia thought to herself with an inner smile and went to suckling the milk from the pokegirls teats.
 
A hour and a half later in which gratification was sought and received, as well as showers being sought out finds the new tamer with her pokegirl on the sofa across from her sisters “So did you two have fun yesterday, last night, and this morning?” Surprisingly it was Mia who asked this which cause both of the recipients of the question to blush despite themselves but before either of them could recover Zack stepped out of the shower dressed in everything but his coat a towel on his head then all of a sudden Makoto Jumped up and started to stare at him.
“He looks just like my last tamer!” The cowgirl said in a dreamy voice which caused Zack to start choking despite the fact that he was currently not drinking anything, and Tia to stare jealously at Makoto.
 
“Oh Tia I forgot to tell you about that she has a type of blood curse that carried over to her after her threshold `Familiarity'” Gia explained to Tia who looked from Makoto to Zack to Gia and back again. “Every once in a while she will look at a young guy and claim he looks like her old boyfriend or reminds her of her old tamer or what not.” This knowledge however didn't stamp out the jealousy that the tamer felt at having her newest and first pokegirl ogling her best friend.
“Excuse me Makoto” Zack began getting the attention of the pokegirl staring at him.
“H-how do you know my name are you some kind of secret admirer?” Makoto asked nervously.
Zack just rubbed the back of his head “Ahh well your name was called out loudly numerous times by your `New Tamer'.” At this point upon being reminded of her status in a current harem turned to her tamer only to be on the receiving end of a glare that would melt lesser people and pokegirls, which seem to be working on Makoto who began giving out apologies to her tamer.
“Zack what are yours and Tia's plans from here?” Mia asked of the now forgotten young man.
While Tia and her pokegirl argued back and forth the freshly bath youngster began “Well we were going from here to Trimmed Bush which is two weeks from here to catch Sadie Poken's Day that they host there a month from now.” Zack wrapped it up as he finished drying his hair “Two weeks travel then two weeks there to ensure that we catch it so Tia can increase her harem count and then off to either Hidden Pearl off of the coast or to the hills of Tiny Peaks… in retrospect our ancestors were huge pervs to name towns like this.”
 
Both Mia and Gia just nodded their heads but telling two different stories Mia's “being just what could you do?” and Gia's being “Don't you love it!” Tia and Makoto were finished fighting at this point and were in the middle of making of when Zack interrupted them “Tia I think we should get ready to leave about noon so you might want to get all your gear ready so we won't have to worry about it later.” Tia breaking off the tongue filled kiss in a huff then sighed acknowledging that he was right called her pokegirl to help out with the packing “Mia could you show me to your storehouse so I can stock up on some stuff I'll pay you out of our money.”
Mia brushing off the comment about money led the way to the storehouse Gia meanwhile had just remember something important and headed back to her lab.
 
Noon came to find everyone at the gate to the Ranch with everyone dressed, packed, stocked with supplies and ready to go. Mia hugged her sister while crying the whole time saying what a big girl she has become then turned and hugged Zack wishing him well who felt uncomfortable in such an embrace. Gia came over to her sister and took something out of her coat pocket.
“Here you go `Baby' your pokedex it is one of the latest models with full pokegirl entry's, tamer readouts, and email with recording tech as well as GPS.” Tia took the pokedex with both hands with big eye not expecting such a gift then the Genius reach into her other pocket and pulled seven red and white orbs out “Here is Makoto's pokeball as well as six extras for when you need then I have also put down our ranch as your storage facility when you go over your allotted amount you can carry”
 
“Thank you sis” Tia thank her sister wholeheartedly and hugged her then got a wicked smile an her face and whispered something to her sister who just answered with a smile just as evil they then turned to Zack who was talking to Makoto.
“Hey `Plushy*'” Gia cooed to Zack which caused him to immediately freeze his conversation as well as his body to slowly turn his head toward the oldest and youngest of the Amory sisters “I don't remember giving you your examination.” The pokegirl spoke in a seductive voice.
In response Zack grabbed his pack and announced that it was time to go all of the women standing there burst out laughing “I think you scared him off sis.”
Gia just laughed menacingly “Well some people just can't appreciate my exams like you do `Baby' and I'll just have to accept that `Plushy' is one of those people” finally she just kissed Tia on the cheek “Now you better go before `Plushy' leaves you behind.” The new tamer picked up her pack as well as her pokegirl picking up her pack as well waving good bye to her sisters ran to catch up to Zack often having to be steered back to the road by Makoto several times.
“Tell me sister in you honest opinion,” Mia started which divided her sister's attention between her and watching her sister and company leave on their first journey “do you think that she will be fine.”
The Supe-bra Genius just smirked “Oh she will be fine just look at her company” which Mia did “as long as that boy is with her most dangerous things won't come close to her.” Both of the sisters watched as the youngest member of their family caught up to the hooded boy know what was just under the surface.
 
End of chapter 1
 
Notes:
*Kawaii = Cute, adorable
*-chan = show close ties i.e. close friend, girlfriend ext.
*Baby = Gia's nickname for Tia with her Kawaii obsession
*Plushy = Gia's nickname for Zack not used much but the reason is ------- (classified until further chapters are revealed)
 
MILKTIT, the Dairy Cow Pokegirl
Type: Varies from Anthropomorphic to Very Near Human
Element: Normal
Frequency: Uncommon
Diet: herbivore, can digest almost any plant material
Role: milk producer, emergency food provider
Libido: High
Strong Vs: Ghost
Weak Vs: Fighting
Attacks: Tackle, Wrestle, Warm Milk, Busting Out, Milk Drink, Cream, Butter Up, Mountain Hold
Enhancements: Enhanced Durability (x5), Enhanced Intelligence (x3), Semi-elastic skin, fast recovery, slight animalistic features, breasts can produce up to 45 gallons per day of milk; internal glands can alter the milk to various states
Evolves: Minotaura (battle stress), Mooncalf (Moon Stone)
Evolves From: None
Milktits don't seem like much at first. Relatively easy-to-find, with appearances ranging from white-with-black-spotted fur and vaguely animalistic features to normal-looking girls with small, slightly curved horns and soft, leather-like skin. They also have some capacity for higher intelligence and tactics, although they rarely make good Alphas, the majority preferring subservient roles in the Harem. It's in their breasts that their real advantage comes from, and not just because they're spectacularly large.
A Milktit's breasts are constantly lactating, producing delicious milk to drink. When milked completely, they are never smaller than a D-Cup, but it's rare to see them at such a comparatively small size. A Milktit produces up to 45 gallons of milk per day. Inside their breasts is a series of glands which they can use to alter their milk's effects, creating a healing potion, a sedative, a hormonally affecting drug, or a hypnotic. The skin of their breasts is surprisingly elastic, capable of easily supporting all 45 gallons of milk, however for a Milktit, their breasts being that full is an unpleasant feeling, becoming more painful the larger their breasts get. Letting their breasts go unmilked for more than a day is considered abuse and you will be fined or punished accordingly. If a Milktit remains unmilked for up to a week, they will be immobilized by the sheer size of their own breasts.
Surprisingly, Milktits were actually made use of frequently during the Revenge War by Sukebe's forces. They were easy to feed in the field, their dietary needs easy to fulfill by simply letting them graze on nearby grass and trees, and the milk their breasts produced provided much needed health boosts for several units of Sukebe's forces. Because they were not the best fighters, however, they were also among the first breeds of Pokégirl to be officially `tamed.' The breed has remained fairly popular to this day, especially among starting Tamers and Tamers who have trouble finding food in the wild.
One thing to take note of, is that any Pokégirl who drinks Milktit milk will herself lactate for roughly a week afterwards, their breasts swelling to accommodate the milk they're producing. The milk of those Pokégirls will not cause other Pokégirls to lactate, and they cannot make their milk anything other than healthy and delicious.
Milktit is among the more common Thresholds for young girls to go through. It's also one of the more well-accepted changes, as the girl in question gain larger, more attractive breasts.
 
 
Message form the Author:
I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of what will be a long series. So what will be thought of this well first I hope that anyone who likes pokegirls will like this story for although I don't know much about what gyms or towns are here in the Blue league I'll just go with flying by the seat of my pants by making up names and places.
 
Please Read and Review even if you don't think much of your opinion I do. Remember no reviews makes Zero sad and when Zero is sad he works slower.
 
zeroalkaiser@gmail.com