Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Accidently In Love ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Titus: Hello Peeps I am here with a new fic
Driger: Finally
Titus: Shut up
Driger: Anyway what is it about
Titus: Oh read and find out
 
 
Accidentally In Love
 
A/N: I got introduced to Ouran High School Host Club by a good friend and decided to write a fic about it .
Pairings = Tamaki/OC Kyouya / OC Kaoru/ OC and maybe Hikaru/Haruhi.
 
Summery: New Girls have entered the world of the Ouran High School Host Club , One Is just as cunning and scheming as Kyouya but has he meet his match
 
Tamaki and the rest of the host club members where sitting in the music room waiting before the club began when two boys ran into the room and hid behind the curtains. About two minutes later a girl walked in and asked if two girls ran in here.
“No girls ran in here but two boys ran in” said Tamaki
“Hey who are you calling boys” said the said boys
“Oh there you two are I was so worried that all the other boys had caught up with you” the girl in the dress said.
The twins went up to the girl in the dress.
“ So if your friends with them why are you in the girls uniform and not the boys and why the hell did they come running in here and hid behind the curtains “ they said in union
“Oh well they came running in here because they went in the boys locker rooms and took pictures and I'm wearing a dress cause I lost a bet but I what they don't know is that I have trousers on underneath , see “ she said as she pulled up her dress to show a pair of black dress trousers.
“Hey that's not apart of the deal “ said the tallest of the two in the boy's uniform as the both off them started to rip at the trousers.
“Get off me you never said I couldn't wear trousers” said the girl in the dress
Tamaki and the twins grabbed the two girls and dragged them from the girl in the dress. Kyouya held out a hand to help the girl up , she took it and got up and her friend had to tell her to let go because she still had a grip of his hand and it looked as if she had no intention of letting go , She got up and walked over to the others who had to be restrained by the twins and Tamaki.
 
“Well I guess we should introduce or selves or should I get my good friend Haruhi do that for us” said the girl as she turned round.
“I think you'd better do that your self “ said Haruhi
“Ok well my name Sayuri Ichiro , I'm seventeen and in third year” said the girl in the dress, her hair was red and long she had purple eyes and had thick framed black glasses , she was the smallest of the three.
 
The two in the males uniform looked wt each other, they both took there hats off. One had long black hair and the other had purple hair, the black haired one had amber eyes and was slightly taller than the one with purple hair, she had blue eyes.
 
“ Well I'm Raika Minoru and this is my sister Takazuru Miura “ said the black haired one “And we're sixteen and in second year” finished the purple haired one.
 
The twins where the first ones to notice something strange about the two and started to ask questions.
“Ok if your sisters then why do you both have different surnames?” they said at the same time
This got there attention.
“So like your twins then? “ said Raika
“And do you like finish each other's sentences?” said Takazuru .
“Now T.K. and Rai I know you like twins but don't think it's time to start getting personal and anyway we'd better get going” Sayuri said as the bell went “Oh and Kyouya considered all Haruhi's debts repaid by the large amount of money that is the check that is up your sleeve. The three walked away grinning.
 
Titus: Well there you go , I hope you liked it and please review and also please remember that I have only seen like ten episodes so all my information may not be correct so if I have missed any vital information then please tell me and I will look into it .