Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ One Litre of Tears ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Now…" Mitsukuni thought out loud. Everyone held their breath, fearing what would come next. "This'll be the last time we hang out with each other, I guess. Until I get better, of course! Then we can do a bunch of fun things together."
"I hate that idea…but I guess it's for the best." Haruhi said, looking downwards. She was keeping her tears from falling. Normally she wouldn't be this sensitive, but it really bothered her that something so terrible could possibly take the life of a friend of hers.
"Wait…what if we had one last day together?" Asked Tamaki. Satoshi, Yasuchika and the host club turned their heads towards the 'King'. "Hunny-senpai, what time is your appointment to check in?"
"Um…6:00pm." He stated, holding Usa-chan tight.
"Perfect! Tonight, you and Mori-senpai can sleep over. Bring your brothers, too. Then tomorrow, we can go to Disneyland which isn't too far from here or something else until 6! It'll be perfect."
"I-I'm not sure if that's such a good idea…" Yasuchika stuttered, a small blush on his cheek.
"That's right! Chika-chan was going on a date with his giiirlfriend~" Satoshi mocked.
"Shut up!" his cousin replied with a redder blush appearing.
"She really wanted to go to Sanrio Puroland, but Yasuchika said its too gay, so instead they were going to-!" Satoshi continued.
"Satoshi! Stop it, you're embarrassing me…" Yasuchika bashfully replied. "I'm waiting in the car. And she's NOT my girlfriend. We're just friends, okay?" He said, and with that Hunny's younger brother went to the car. The second the door closed, Satoshi was bombarded with questions by the twins, Tamaki, and Hunny.
"What's her name? Is she in your grade?" Hikaru asked.
"Which class is she in?" Kaoru questioned.
"What does she look like?" Tamaki asked. He was getting excited that he might be able to play matchmaker.
"How did they meet?" Once again, Kaoru.
"SHUT UP!" Satoshi bellowed. It got quiet for a few minutes. "Her name is Sun-Hee Choi. She's in our grade, 15 years old. Light brown hair a bit past her shoulders and green eyes."
"Sounds generic." Hikaru said. Satoshi glared before continuing.
"She's a pretty nice girl, but she has a temper. We all sat next to each other during some of our classes two years ago, and we've always been friends since. Yasuchika's changed a bit, and I guess she's the one who brought those changes about."
"Then, tonight at the sleepover at Hikaru and Kaoru's-" Tamaki started, but not before Hikaru cut in with a short 'Wait a second!' And got actively ignored. The blonde continued. The words that Satoshi dreaded the most came soon after. "We shall commence Operation Get Chika-chan and Sun-Hee together!"
"I like that idea, Tama-chan! I'd like to see Chika-chan happy for once."
"No!" Satoshi yelled. "No, no, no! You can't do that. It's something that Yasuchika must do on his own. You guys can help a little, but PLEASE don't try to do everything for him."
"Little brother, we can only do so much." Kaoru started.
"But the idiot's going to be doing most of the work. It's his girl, after all." Hikaru finished.
"You guys, what I think he means is don't pry into their business. I've noticed that Chika-chan has some problems expressing how he feels. Just don't make fireworks that say 'Sun-Hee, I love you! From Yasuchika' or anything of that sort."
"Whatever! Everyone, to the twins' house! We have details to discuss." Tamaki clapped, and called for his limo.
"Wait, is this alright with Hunny-senpai?" She asked, looking to her senior. Unbeknownst to them, right after her little speech, the Morinozuka's and Hunny had left to their limo. "Nevermind, I guess it is.
"Okay, everyone. Once you're done packing for the night, it's to the Hitachiin estate!" Tamaki excitedly shouted, and when that was said the club went downstairs and got into their respective limos (except for Haruhi).