Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Tamaki's [Gothic] Cousin ❯ .Empty Shell. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
..:..:..:..[+]..:..:..:..


/Akuma/

It was finally the end of the day and Tamaki was dragging his cousin to the music room that his club was using.

"Aren't you excited!?" he asked for the tenth time.

"For the last time, I think you're excited enough for the both of us." Akuma said.

Finally they came to the music room and Tamaki opened the doors. Akuma looked around emotionless at the large room. He noticed that there was a grand piano in the corner and went straight to it. The others would not be there for a while, so Akuma took this chance to relax a bit. He sat down and began playing the piano, letting his mind wander. Tamaki sat down on a couch and listened to his cousin playing gracefully on the piano. It soon became a dark and mysterious sonata, much like his own characteristics, and played to the emotions and thoughts that ran through his head.

After about fifteen minutes, it came to a sad end and he spun around as he heard clapping. He blinked at the group of boys standing by the couch opposite to the one Tamaki was sitting on. Two of them being Haruhi and Kyoya, while the others he had seen eating with Tamaki earlier.

"That was very beautiful, cousin, but now introductions should be done." the blonde said.

Akuma gave a dull look and played a tune that sounded like: Dun, dun, dun-dun, dun, dun-dun, dun-dun, dun-dun. To this, the others snickered.

"Ha ha, very funny." Tamaki said, frowning playfully.

Akuma gave him a smirk, then stood up and joined him on the couch. The others sat across from them, except for Haruhi who sat on the other side of Tamaki.

"Host Club, this is my dear cousin, Akuma Ryu, who came all the way from England to attend Ouran High School." Tamaki said in a proud tone.

"So, how old are you?" asked Haruhi.

"I'll be 18 in June." he replied.

The others gave him curious looks.

"So that means..." said one of the twins. "You're a fourth year?" the other finished.

Akuma nodded and glanced at the boys across from him. He spotted two boys that he had seen earlier in his other classes.

"Akuma, I'd like you to meet the Ouran Host Club." Tamaki said, standing up.

(after inroductions)(from now on I will be writing in Akuma's point of view)

I made my way to the window farthest from the door as the Host Club got ready for their 'costomers'. They told me everything about the club and I began to feel a little nervous. I never really liked to be social, especially among females. I'm not saying I'm gay... perhaps bisexual... I really dont know.

As a group of girls walked into the room, the gang greeted them, rose petals attacking them from above, and got to business. I was glad that nobody had noticed me... that is, until...

"Oh my gosh! Look! It's that hot new fourth year!"

My eye twitched and I turned slowly to see all the girls from earlier. I felt a bit uncomfortable as they made their way toward me, like hungry wolves who were cornering their prey. Suddenly Tamaki stepped between me and the boy-crazy girls and gave a sexy smile, making them go into lala-land. I stifled a chuckle as I knew they would soon put their attention back to me if I did.

"Ladies, I would like you to meet my dear cousin, Akuma. He has come all the way from England, mind you, so he might be a bit tired from the trip. Perhaps he will be more willing to attend to you tomorrow." Tamaki said, looking back at me.

I had to play along. Dreading it, I folded my arms and smirked at them. "Of course, fair maidens, I would be most honored." I said in my usual deep voice, my accent strong in my tone. To the girls and those who didn't know me, it was seductive, but to my dearest cousin it meant I was quite irritated.

They swooned and began to disperse. When they were all out of ear-shot, I turned to my French cousin.

"Thanks. Now I have to actually talk to them tomorrow... great." I said, sarcasm dripping from my words.

Tamaki laughed and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Come on! It'll be fine! I remember back in France that you were quite the ladies-man."

"That was because my parents... It doesn't matter, I'm not like that anymore. But I guess that's where my acting skills come in, 'ey Taki?" I grinned.

He smiled at me and nodded and then turned and left to attend to his 'costomers'.

I simple went to the large window furthest from everyone and gazed out the window, staring out into the sky. To others, it seemed as though I were in a trance or in deep thought, but I was, in fact, clearing my mind and trying to block out the world. If I didn't, I would surely be swallowed by it and become an empty shell.

I was suddenly snapped out of my meditation as I felt a hand on each of my shoulders. I didn't have to look, nor did I even blink as I said "No, I have no intention of joining anyone in anything tonight, this includes the Host Club members as well as everyone else."

They went blank and stared at me with wide eyes. I smirked and removed their hands from my shoulders, then walked gracefully toward the door.

"Kuma-kun? Where are you going?" asked Tamaki.

The whole room went quiet as I turned my head to him and grinned. "Just to get some fresh air. I'll meet you back home, Taki." And with that said, I left.