Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ April Fools Leon ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

A.N. yayyyy yet ANOTHER April Fools one shot. Im on a roll here….
 
Disclaimer- I wish I wanna but I cant so damn me.
 
 
Leon hurried into the petshop. He was slightly late and hoped D wouldn't be to angry at him. He did promise for once to come on time but it wasn't his fault today. The office had played a prank on their chief and it was just too funny not to stick around and laugh your asses off at. The picture of their chief with a bra on his shirt and a wig on would forever burn his retinas but it was worth it for the look on his face. He was going to carry that to the grave like every other co-worker at his job.
 
Shutting the door behind him he said, “Sorry D. I don't mean to be late but there was a joke at the office and….” He trailed off when he noticed that none of the animals were out and D was sitting somberly on his couch. None of the tea utensils were out and that was odd for a man who loved tea as much as D did.
 
“What's the matter D? Who died?”
 
As soon as he said that he wished he could take the words back. D seemed to freeze up at that and get even sadder. “Sit down Leon. I have some bad news.”
 
Leon slid into the chair across from him and dropped his bag. That tone was not to be messed with, even he knew that. “D what's wrong? I swear if it's something I did I'll make it up to you I swear…..” Leon looked around and noticed something interesting. “Where's Chris?”
 
D sighed sadly and looked down. “Leon…I'm really sorry but….Leon Chris was eaten by one of the more dangerous animals today. We had his body frozen but we need to plan out burial plans and-”
 
“WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?”
 
Leon shot up and immediately began pacing. He couldn't believe this. He just couldn't How in the world could he baby brother get EATEN!?! But he knew D wasn't the type to joke around. Leon collapsed into the chair and covered his face with his hands. What was he gonna tell his aunt?
 
D looked sad. “I'm terribly sorry Leon. If there's anything I can do…”
 
“You could have had my brother not EATEN!! What am I going to tell my family!? Ohmigod I don't think I can take this…”
 
D fell silent and let his lion have a moment to himself. He heard a sound and saw T-chan come out from the back rooms, licking his fingers and sucking his teeth. Leon's eyes shot up and spotted T-chan. He thought of what D had just told him and saw the satisfied look on T-chan's face and dove at him. “YOU FUCKING MURDERER!!!”
 
D saw that coming but he didn't see T-chan looking up and darting out of the way so that Leon hit his head. He had thought T-chan would fight back or something. As Leon tried to angle his next attack to more efficient he saw something he never thought he'd see again after the news he just gotten.
 
There was his brother. Not dead. Not a ghost. Not half eaten and dripping with blood.
 
Chris had Pon-chan on his shoulders and was looking like the cat that ate the canary. Leon looked confused and glanced over at D who was smiling.
 
“April Fools little lion.”
 
Leon looked livid and was about to pounce D when Chris ran over and hugged him tightly. “It was just a joke big brother!! And it was my idea!! Please don't blame Count D!!”
 
Leon calmed down and glared at his little brother then hugged him close. “Do that again and I'm sending you to boot camp.” Then he hugged his brother closer and smiled. D smiled as well and got up. “I say this calls for tea does it not?”
 
Before entering the back room he caught Leon's gaze and the words he mouthed to him.
 
-I WILL get you for this D-
 
And the firey hot gaze he sent his way. D shivered and went into his back room with a smile on his face. He couldn't wait.
 
 
^_^ that be it for this story!! Love ya all R&R