Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ Conversation with a Stranger ❯ Conversation with a Stranger ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Pet Shop of Horrors or any of its characters… Though I think D is supa Sexy^_^ in that Goth kinda way.

A/N: this fic came to me while I was eatin dinner for no reason at all… It's kinda strange^_^;;

Conversation with a Stranger

Emotions…

Filling every mortal mind…

You ever wonder how many emotions pass through a human mind in a day? An hour? A minute?

No, Probably not.

Emotion is instinct inherited through the blood, Born into every mortals soul. They take a large precedence over peoples minds, willing them to do things they otherwise would not.

But one would wonder, perhaps, what is the strongest human emotion? Automatically the word 'Love' would flow from their lips, along with the softly spoken phrases 'Love conquers all.', 'There is nothing that can come between true Love.', and 'Of faith, Hope and Love, the greatest is Love.'

But I must see to it that the facts are set straight.

Point 1

Love does not conquer 'all', Love conquers people. They submit themselves to love and whatever 'Love' deems 'right'. For them, be it gentle lover or abusive spouse. They both have the capability to be love, if not love in return. So the emotion conquers the mind and they submit gladly to make their 'Love' happy.

Point 2

Anything can and will come between true love. I have seen many lovers torn apart by their own hearts, filled with greed and selfishness. Or broken up out of jealousy and spite. Love is never untouchable and unless the bonds formed are made of the finest silk and the strongest steel it will inevitably crumble to ashes.

Point 3

Yes, out of Faith, Hope, and Love, Love is most assuredly the greatest, but those are only three mere emotions. There are others: Despair, Denial, and Hate. Are those not as equally strong as the others? Hate is just as strong as Love, but is seen as the greater evil of the two. Is it not just as easy to hate as it is to love? And yet neither of these are as strong as one other emotion. This one instinct that can never be banished from our mind, where Love and Hate can disappear and be replaced with many others, this one cannot.

Need…

The Need to breathe….

To eat…

To live…

To feel a human touch…

To be cared for…

To be loved…

To be desired…

To die.

Every other emotion pales in comparison, they all depend on this one basic instinct in order to exist.

I guess that's really what I'm here for, I supply people's needs. Not the basic needs like food or water, but those deep emotional needs, desire, want, despair.

Every customer that has an instinctual need that can't be supplied by reality comes here.

To my shop in Chinatown, where mystery lies beneath each stone.

And so I must end our conversation so that I may also fulfill your need.

I hope you enjoyed your tea, but if you would follow me please.

Through this door is what you desire.

I see that it intrigues you.

I will draw up the contract now, read it carefully before you sign it and make sure you break none of it's rules. For if you do then we are not to be held accountable for what happens afterwards.

Good, thank you, and I hope we can continue our conversation another day, but I have a detective waiting on me.

Have a nice day.
~~~~~~

My first PSoH fic^_^ hope you liked it, I know it was kinda weird.