Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ Quite Simple ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

So after being repeatedly asked to branch out from writing pokemon fanfiction, I decided.
Category: Pet shop of Horrors…
Title: Quite Simple
Disclaimer: I don't own Petshop of Horrors. It belongs to Matsuri Akino. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me!
Notes: D x Tetsu pairing because I like it better than Leon x D. I get the manga in Chinese, so it may not be exactly like the English manga.
I think this is the totetsu's POV (Tetsu/T-chan)
 
You ask my why I decided to stay with Count D in the Petshop?
I'll tell you.
It wasn't fear of the electric chair, oh no… No, those humans might be able to get their filthy hands on me temporarily, but I would escape.
Hn. Fools.
They're prey, really, all of them, acting so brave with the guns and straightjackets, those police mocking through the bars when they were sure I couldn't move, but if I caught them alone any one night…
Prey.
Oh, it was torture, sitting there for the few hours… so close, and yet, I couldn't eat any of them.
I'm a gourmet, but I'm not picky. After all, one has to eat. But D… Count D… ah, his lips were so sweet. I had no doubt the rest of him was as sweet.
Such a pity if that Detective had not interrupted… he would have been mine…
 
What's this?
Ah! He came to see me. I do wish I could talk…
I can… go with him to the Petshop where I'll be safe?
Well… why not? Certainly, free food sounds quite appealing, no need to chase down those screaming idiots I devoured… let us.
Yes…
 
Ah, the Detective dropped by because he heard of my death. Well, I suppose I am glad I shed my false form.
Count D does have very nice hands, I'm purring when he strokes my fur. Oh yes, that spot is nice! And his hands are very soft and nice, just like I thought when I touched him face to face.
What a gruesome death `I' died. It was so creative of the Count. I owe him now, don't I? I wonder what he expects of me?
I don't like that Detective.
If it hadn't been for him… but no matter, now the Count is _mine_, not his, and that's what really matters…
 
“Tetsu? Are you all right?” D looks at me worriedly.
“Fine.” It's a pity that mongrel of a detective can't see my true form. Oh, that would strike him gibbering into terror.
But even if I killed him, I'd never eat him.
He drinks beer all the time and he smokes and ugh, his body would taste absolutely terrible. True, I'm not that picky but he'd taste like an ashtray and a gourmet like I would not tolerate that!
 
“Tetsu?”
I think he was surprised when I kissed him. Admittedly, I was too, but I really needed `cheering up', as the humans put it, after that rude Detective. Why does D tolerate him? The others say he has been by before.
Ridiculous. He's not worth it.
In any case, I put on my most adorably charming look, and he did not reprimand me, but simply continued that awfully nice petting…
And so I stayed, because I think this was where I really belonged.
No worries… and no fear… there was nothing that could hurt me, except that Detective but I would keep him away, even if I had to bite him to do it.
I think, that with no other of my kind left in America…
This is as close to home as I will get.
And it is all right.
Besides, I made D smile.
Maybe he'll be _mine_ now, like he's meant to be.
 
THE END
Short, very short, what do you think? My first PSOH fic…
Completed 7/23/04
I don't know that much about Tetsu's character even though I have all 10 manga in Chinese, so I hope it was accurate. I do know that he hates and refused to eat Leon, claiming he was a gourmet in book 5.