Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ Tea Time ❯ Tea Time 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is as per requested. A bit more into TEA TIME. Thank you so much for reading it in the first place. I hope you all like it.

"Now what does the chief want me to keep bringing the Count gifts for?" were Leon's first words to his fellow detective.

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "maybe he knows you miss him."

"Why would I miss him?" Leon crossed his arms and thought back. This past week he had been kind of disgruntled. Some rare creature was in labor and could not be moved to the shop so D had gone and assisted. He had been spending a lot of time with Chris and not a lot of time on the field.

The other detective looked in his car where Chris was sitting. Next to him on the seat was a box of what looked to be a mountain of sweets. "It was Chris' idea." Leon mumbled before he got into the car and drove away.

D smiled as Leon and Chris entered the shop. "Ah my dear Detective good afternoon, and sweet Chris, thank you so much for feeding my animals." Leon was taken aback to see Chris run up and embrace the Count. He fought the urge to do the same. `What was wrong with him' he frowned as D made his way over to the mountain of sweets that Leon and Chris had sat on a table.

"For me?" He smiled sweetly as Chris made his way through one of the doors to go swimming with Phillipe. Thinking of hugs Leon frowned as he remembered the Count hurling himself into his arms when the psycho had accosted him. If he allowed himself to dwell on it he would admit that he enjoyed it.

Count D's smile irked Leon. It was always there, always charming. Damn him! Leon wished there were something he could do to shock that smile right off of his face. `Wait a minute.' Leon thought as he edged closer to the Count. D looked up to find Leon nearly at his elbow. Leon took the tea tray away from him. "Let me," Leon sat the tray on the table and took D into his arms. D's eyes widened and Leon smiled, "I got him" he thought.

"Uh… Detective?" D placed his hands on Leon's shoulders to push him away. Leon crushed his arms so he had no leverage. D still seemed calm, How far did he have to go to shock him. To shake that unshakable calm. Leon narrowed his eyes. "Oh well here goes," He thought as he lowered his head and melded his lips to the Count's. He felt the Count gasp and smiled as he deepened the kiss.

D stopped trying to push Leon away and held him close. Somewhere in the back of Leon's mind was a protest. He should not be doing this, "this is was wrong, why is he responding to me as if…" Leon shoved the Count away and strode from the shop. "keep an eye on Chris for me, I already told him I have to work." Leon left D gasping and leaning against his table.

Leon stormed to his car and sped away. "When had he stopped trying to shock the Count and started to please himself?" "Why had that pleased him so much?" He looked down at his lap in Disgust as he went on down the road.