Peter Pan Fan Fiction ❯ Old, Alone, All Done ❯ Chapter 1/1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
do not own Peter Pan. I do, however, own this theory. Sorta.

--


"Old, Alone, All Done."
He spoke the words with sorrow, but without surprise. He had long ago known this would happen. He had know it would happen to hi by Peter's hand, as it had happened to BlackBeard by his own.

As it would one day happen to Peter by another's.

There had been a time long ago, when Hook had not existed. Rather, there had been James, the boy who was neverland. When neverland had been him. When he had been the leader of another group. The lost boys of his reign.

And the that boy had brought another to Neverland, a girl. And that James had fallen in love. He and his lost boys had gone back, to where they were born. And neverland had become barren for a time.

And then that woman had left him, forsaken him, left him for dead. He went back to neverland now as a man. Nothing was as it had been. And there was a boy he had rode there with, a boy who then took his place.

Jealousy, for that boy. And from that spawned hatred.

James became a pirate. And soon after fought that boy who had taken his place. He was so old, so alone. . So slow. He became known as Hook then, when Peter feed his hand to that gator.

Slowly, he forgot everything. He forgot how to fly, he forgot he had once been as peter now was . .He remembered only her, Peter, and the pain both of them had caused him.

And in that moment, as he crossed his arms and prepared to die, he remembered. He remembered what he had once been. He remembered who BlackBeard had once been. He remembered James and the lost boys.
He remembered all of this, and wanted to tell peter. But he could not warn the other boy, it was to late.
It had always been to late.


He spared a last glance toward Peter's Wendy, and with that, he knew nothing more.