Pokemon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Mimi's Black Nightmare ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Mimi’s Black Nightmare
Anime/Manga: Pokémon/Digimon
Genre(s): Adventure, Fantasy, Hentai, Horror, Romance,
Shojo, Supernatural
Type: Crossover, Shojo-ai, Shonen-ai
Rated: M (For Mature), X (Not Suitable for Children under 18),
“Contain Graphic Adult Theme/ Extreme Violence”

^---^
Ha Ha Ha!
I have warned you!
Latest Revision:
Author: Panda Chan
Pages: 1 Visits: 79
Words:
Size:
Status: Work In Progress
Summary: Mimi has got a letter in the mail taking that she is a new trainer! To her surprise, she must catch Pokémon during her years there. Want will she do and What will happen to her?


Chapter One
Letter in the Mail
Tell Me I’m
Going Where!?!

Ash, Dawn and Brock was at the Pokémon Center healing their injured Pokémon from a exciting yet furious battle between the Gym Leaders that Ash had challenged once before when all of a sudden Alice and Tonio came running in like they were beening chased by a herd of Taros running after them. Panicking, there was something going on that nobody knew about. It was kind of hard to believe that Ash was still drowsy from the last battle. All of the Pokémon’s attacks were strong as ever… he thought he’ll never win. He had his friends cheering him on from the side lines. And that made him believe that he could really win this match.
“Ash?”
He was still daydreaming…
“Ash?”
He could hear them calling his name as the new Pokémon Campion….
“SLAP!!!”
“ASH!!!” said the loud voice as he snapped out of it and looked around knows that he had a red hand print on his face.
“Wha~!?! What happened!?!” Ash said rubbing the side of his cheek which stringed like hell. Dawn scowl at him with both arms crossed and tap her foot in annoyance. Brock looked clueless at him but was still wondering if he knew what was going on. It was always like that with him… the daydreams and mostly eating up the food to his stomach attend. Ash couldn’t survive on year without beening a brain-less, dim-witted person to dawn and of course, Dawn knew that as well.
“Ash! Stop daydreaming and come on! Alice and Tonio has something to show us!” Dawn said picking up Puplip while walking out the door behind Alice. Ash looked for Pikachu but he was already outside waiting for his slow trainer.”Quick Ash! Hurry! It’s about to be announced! There is a new trainer coming!” Alice said pulling his and Tonio’s arm though the rough crowd. “Stay together everyone!” She said again trying to find an open space in front where they can stand. There were like five million people outside and inside now watching the news about this mystery person. Who could it be? They all wondered. As soon as dawn turned her head toward the screen, Professor Oak and announcer came up.
“Look Ash and Brock! On the motion!” She said calmly toward him… but sometimes she would punch him if he wasn’t paying attention. She sometimes like Ash a lot… and sometimes she wouldn’t tell. What Ash and the other was concern about who was the new Pokémon trainer was. Besides, it was broadcasted all over the world including city and state. Geonet wasn’t lying when they said they had the biggest technology. Professor Oak “Also Ash and the gang friends” was the smartest out of all the professors! He is somewhat get goofy at time but is a good guy to hang around. Then all of a sudden, the news came on. To the surprise of everyone… there was a female and a male on the screen…
Marry: Hi Everyone! My name is Marry…
George: And I’m George….
Marry: And this is the news at four! Today is a very special… because everyone is buzzing about “The New mystery Pokémon Trainer!” Now George… What is all about the new trainer?
George: Well… Marry… we just found out that a new trainer is coming here all the way from Tokyo!
Marry: WHAT!!! Tokyo? Are you sure?
George: Yes indeed! And here is Joseph with the special report! Joseph…
All of a sudden Joseph appeared on the screen along with Professor Oak…. Dawn of course… was not happy about it.
Joseph: Hello Marry, George and everyone…. I am here at the Space-Time Tower with Professor Oak…. Now Professor Oak…. What is going on about the trainer? Can you give us any details?
Professor Oak: Yes, indeed I will tell you. This mysterious person will be here tomorrow at 3:00pm.That person will get a pokedex, and map for the new journey.
Joseph: My Goodness!! Then what will happen next?
Professor Oak: Then… hopefully passing the gym leaders, elite four and battle tower… the person will become the new Pokémon champion and catch new exciting Pokémon along the way! There is also a special rare Pokémon I am giving to the trainer!
George: Whoa~!?! A rare Pokémon? Really?
Soon as Ash heard the word ‘Rare’, He thought the trainer was getting all the goods…. Dawn saw ash’s expressions and thought… maybe Professor Oak said a little… too much…
Professor Oak: Rare Pokémon? Yes… It is quite a beauty. Hopefully it will bond with its new trainer… showing kindness, courage and love not to mention intelligent skills.
Marry: So what you’re saying is that there is a new rare Pokémon involve in this?
Professor Oak: Yes! This Pokémon is brand new from the Kanto and Shinon lead.
Ash thought about it...
Joseph: My, my, my! That is a lot!
Professor Oak: Meanwhile, collecting all of the items that are needed to survive the adventure ahead…. There will also be brand new contest coming up very soon and I hope we have new challengers!!
George: Ahahaha!! My friend professor! What will this world do without you!?!
Dawn mumbled under her breath “What a lame joke! Augh! Adults these days!” and Ash looked at her from the corner of his eye… mostly smiled about what she said. In fact, he was kind of upset about it too! They couldn’t figure out a better joke then that? What is wrong with them?
Professor Oak: Well… I better get back to the lab. Thank you Joseph, Marry and George for having me today!
George: No problem Professor Oak! Thank you for coming today!
Joseph: Yes! Thank you Professor!
Marry: What a exciting day this has been today huh you guys?
George: Hahahaha!! Indeed!
Joseph: Well... George and Marry... This is Joseph here with Professor Oak from the Space-Time Tower saying back to you!
Marry: Thanks, Joseph! In other news... many of the trainers are breeding their Pokemon at the Daycare....
George: That's right-
Dawn let out a snot and walked away before they could finish. She was abit upset about the whole "new trainer" thing. It wasn't her best interest in making new friends with trainers around her, it was becoming the number one champion in the contests.
Piplup looked up at his worried trainer as she slowly walked away not for everyone to notice she was gone when they turned around. Ash.... still in his puzzling thought called out to her.
"Hey Dawn! Wait up! Where are you going?" he said picking up pikachu and Brock was catching up behind him. It wasn't her nature to get so upset about little things like that. Never in her life. Mom said it would be okay to go ahead of things... her toughts remembered but not likely for everyone to think that... or is it? Dawn wasn't looking where she was going, bumped into Katsumi with his pokemon Torterra and fell backwards dropping Piplup on the ground.
"Ouch!" she said rubbing her bottom as Katsumi helped her up. He was a fine gentleman to her eyes. Nice, Cute, very powerful... kind of like a knight n shiny armor... could it have been love? Dawn couldn't tell.
Smiling at her, he said "Um... sorry about that Dawn! I wasn't sure where me and Torterra was going! But I'm sure it was somewhere!" She grabbed his shirt with force. Not thinking twice she yelled "I'M GOING TO BE THE BETTER TRAINER!!! JUST YOU WAIT!!!" after that... she ran off... into the forest where deadly, strong and wild Pokemon lived leaving poor Piplup behind.
"P-Pip...lup?" he said full of tears waiting for his dear beloved trainer to come back. Ash ran toward Piplup, wondering if everything was okay...