Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon: Sora's Journey ❯ Alola Alola! ( Chapter 81 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 81: Alola Alola!

On the very next day, Delia polishes Sora's new trophy and places it next to Sora's eight Gym Badges. She was still proud of Sora for winning the competition.

Sora, Pikachu, Illima, Kiawe, and Sophocles were sleeping soundly in Sora's room as Mimey comes in and does some dusting.

"Mime, Mime, Mime, Mime, Mime, Mime, Mr. Mime," Mimey sang while dusting.

Mimey dusts Sora's face and Sora lightly bats the duster from his face, "Come on Pikachu. It's too early for that." Sora resumes sleeping as he snores loudly. Mimey then lifts Pikachu by the tail to dust and gives Sora a shocking wakeup call. That woke up Illima, Kiawe, and Sophocles. He looked over to his mother's Mr. Mime and kept dusting. Mimey turns to Sora.

"Mr. Mime."

"We really need to sit down and talk about this someday," Sora said.

The Alolan nine decided to go out for breakfast, and Lana did her best to keep her sisters from getting too round up. Sora, Kairi, Delia, and Kairi's grandmother, and the two Pokémon ate their breakfast and suddenly comes a knock on the door.

"Now who could that be so early in the morning?" Delia asked as she answered the door. "Sora honey, there's someone who wants to see you."

"This early? Who?" Sora asked.

"You're have to come and see for yourself, hun," Delia said as Sora walked to the door and saw the whole neighborhood applauding him. But it wasn't just the neighborhood, but the whole town had come. Sora was just so overwhelmed by this. Some of the people held up a banner that reafs "CONGRATULATIONS!" on it. Kairi, her grandmother, and Pikachu went to see what the commotion was about and got their answer seeing the crowd.

"Ooh," Sora simply said as he saw the crowd outside. As he looked he saw Gary's mother and some of the people he recognizes. He knew it wasn't everyday that a Pokémon trainer from Pallet Town would win something as big as the Indigo Plateau Pokémon League. "I guess winning something like this wasn't gonna come cheap."

The Alolan nine and the twins came back from having breakfast when they saw the crowd outside.

"You think it has something to do with Sora winning the League yesterday?" Kiawe asked.

"It must have," Mallow said.

"Well, I just hope Sora won't let this go to his head," Hapu said.

"Yeah," Mina said.

Many days came and went as Sora couldn't go anywhere without getting mobbed. Even some of the local girls his age were getting selfies with him, much to Kairi's dismay.

"Man, I need a vacation," Sora groaned.

"Pikachu," Pikachu said comforting his partner.

"Sora," Illima said. "How would you and Kairi like to come to Alola with us?" Sora looked over to his friend.

"Seriously?" Sora asked.

"Sure," Illima said. "It'll get you away for a bit as you definitely need to relax. And I can guarantee that it'll give you and Kairi some romantic time alone." Sora beamed at the thought of spending time with his girlfriend in a tropical paradise. Also, he should have Lusamine and Faba have a look at Poipole. Also, he was thought about seeing the home of the Alolan nine. Sora went over to Professor Oak's lab and he dropped off most of his team and took Silvally and Poipole with him.

At the airport, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, the Alolan nine, and the twins boarded the plane as Delia and Kairi's grandmother came to see them off. That gave the two women the time they needed to prepare Sora's party.

Within several hours, they finally arrived to the Alola region. They arrived on Melemele Island. Standing there were Professors Kukui and Burnet waiting for them.

"Alola, everyone!" Professor Kukui greeted.

"Alola!" Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine greeted back.

"Pikachu!"

"Togepi!"

"We trust you had a good flight," Professor Burnet said.

"We sure did," Acerola said.

"It's so good to be home again," Mallow said.

"That's good to hear," Professor Kukui said. "But where are Riku and Eevee?"

"They went with Naminé to Saffron City to meet her parents," Sora answered.

"Pikachu."

Kukui looked over at Sora and smiled, "We just heard about your victory over the Indigo Platue Pokémon League. And we just wanna say congratulations on your victory."

"Thanks a lot, professor," Sora said. "But it'll be very appreciative if you don't bring that up for a while."

"Of course," Professor Kukui said.

"What we ask for is that you enjoy yourselves," Professor Burnet added.

"Right!" Sora and Kairi both said.

"Pika, Pi!"

"Toge, Toge!"

The first stop was at the Pokémon school. Sora and Kairi were amazed by how the place looked. They wanted to try out riding on some Mudsdale, so Sora insisted of sharing a ride with her. Kairi handed Togepi to Lillie. He held out his hand and Kairi took it as the equine Pokémon lowered down and he lifted Kairi aboard. Sora climbed up after and Mudsdale raised up and cantered across. The Alolan girls looked at the couple sweetly as they found the sight romantic; especially when Kairi held Sora from behind. As they rode on, many of the students stepped out and witnessed the sight.

Many of the girls there started swooning at the sight of Sora and Kairi on Mudsdale's back. But there were some who recognized him.

"Hey, it's him! It's Sora Ketchum! The kid who won the Indigo Plateau Pokémon League!" One student pointed out.

"What is he doing here?" Another student asked.

"And who is that girl with him?" Another student asked.

"That has to be his girlfriend," another student said.

Before all the students could mob Sora, the Alolan nine all stopped them.

"Okay, don't go nuts," Sophocles said.

"He and his girlfriend are here to enjoy their vacation," Kiawe said.

Some of the students were disappointed that they didn't get any autographs from him and some of the girls were disappointed to see him already spoken for.

They started their tour by making a stop at the Pokémon Center and met the Nurse Joy there. They saw a Blissey and a small small, light green Pokémon with several flowers surrounding it. Its main body has an orange face with oval, light green eyes. On top of its head is a long, fluffy green crest that curls slightly over its face and extends backwards. A thin blue thread is attached to the back of its head, and has several flowers attached to it. The flowers are white, purple, red, and yellow. The Pokémon held the last flower in its two short arms. On either side of the main crest is a smaller, pale yellow tuft. Sora took out his Pokédex and scanned the Pokémon.

Comfey, the Posy Picker Pokémon

Type: Fairy

It attaches flowers to its highly nutritious vine. This revitalizes the flowers, and they give off an aromatic scent. Baths prepared with the flowers from its vine have a relaxing effect, so this Pokémon is a hit with many people.

"A good Pokémon for Nurse Joy to have," Sora said.

"And so cute," Kairi said. Comfey floats towards the couple and drops the flowers onto Kairi.

"Looks good on you, Kairi," Sora said.

"Sora," Kairi blushed. Sora gave Kairi a light kiss on the cheek.

"Comfey is welcoming you to Alola," a new voice spoke. The turned and saw a stocky old man, who has white hair tied in a ponytail similar Hau, as well as white eyebrows and moustache. He wears a blue shirt under his yellow jacket with flower pattern, a shirt tied in a knot over a red and white fan. He also wears white shorts and white/blue flip-flops. He has squinty eyes. And with him us a Pokémon that looks like a cross between a yeti and a crab. But instead of crab-like claws it has feet-like claws instead.

"Mr. Hala?" The Alolan nine asked.

"Who is that?" Sora asked.

"Hala is the Kahuna of Melemele Island," Illima said. "He's also Hau's grandfather."

"Hau's grandpa?!" Sora asked.

"I take it that you have seen Hau," Hala said. "The same can be said for Riku and Gladion." He looked over to Sora and Kairi. "And what are your names?"

"I'm Sora," he introduced.

"And my name is Kairi," she introduced herself.

"Good to meet you both," Hala said smiling. He turned to the nine kids with the couple. "And it's good to see all of again since you all left for Kanto." Sora turned to the Pokémon next to him.

"Is that what what it looks like?" Sora asked taking out his Pokédex. He scanned the Pokémon next to Hala.

Crabomible, the Wooly Crab Pokémon

The evolved form of Crabrawler

Type: Fighting/Ice

Before it stops to think, it just starts pummeling. There are records of its turning back avalanches with a flurry of punches. It stores coldness in its pincers and pummels its foes. It can even smash thick walls of ice to bits.

"That is cool," Sora said. "No pun intended."

"Glad you think so, Sora," Hala said. "I had Crabomible ever since it was a Crabrawler. So, Crabrawler and I have been through so much ever since."

They spent a few more minutes talking with Hala sharing some stories of their adventures together. The people and Pokémon they met and the experience they've been through.

"And that's pretty much it," Sora said.

Hala laughed, "That's quite a tale! Anyway, I should get going. It was nice meeting you. And give my regards to Riku when you see him."

"I will," Sora said.

The Alolan nine gave the couple a tour of Melemele Island. Along the way, they bumped into Lana's father. Had blue hair and blue eyes just like his daughters and a beard. He wore an outfit suitable for Alola's fishermen.

"Dad?" Lana asked.

"Daddy!" The twins shouted as they ran up to the man.

"Well, if it isn't my little girls," Lana's father said. "I missed you so very much."

"We missed you too!" Lana's sisters said.

Sora and Kairi smiled at the sight of father and daughters together again. Lana joined her little sisters in the reunion and felt jealous of them for their father still being alive since Sora never knew his and Kairi's parents both died since she was a baby.

"I heard from your mom that you and your friends were in Kanto just to see your old classmate," Lana's father said. He spotted two new kids with her daughter's friends. "Who are they?"

"Dad, this is Sora and his girlfriend Kairi," Lana introduced. "We met them in Kanto."

"So, you're Sora," Lana's father said. "I heard about you from my wife; she read the letters she's been recieving from Lana during her stay in Kanto." Sora was caught off guard with what Lana's father said. He already knew about Kairi and Lillie writing letters. He turned to the rest of the Alolan nine with a serious look.

"Anyone else writing letters to their family members? If so, raise your hand." Sora asked. And in the order Sophocles, Kiawe, Mallow, Acerola, Illima, Mina, and Hapu all raised their hands. "I guess I'm the only one who didn't write any letter." Sora hung his head in defeat.

"Pika, Pika," Pikachu added.

"Pi, Toge, Toge," Togepi chirped.

"So what brings all of you back here?" Lana's father asked.

"We're giving our friends a tour of Alola," Lana answered. "Also, dad, I have something to show you." Lana took out her Pokéball and threw it to let out Cloyster. Lana's father almost jumped in the air.

"Lana! Your Shellder evolved!" Lana's father said almost shouting. "What other Pokémon have you caught?"

"I got a Seaking, and a Gyarados," Lana said.

"What Pokémon did you catch, daddy?" Sarah asked.

"Show us, daddy! Please, please, please!" Harper added.

"Here's one of them," Lana's father said taking out a Pokéball. He threw it letting out small blue-and-white fish Pokémon. It has bright blue markings on its flanks, white teardrop-shaped patterns on its sides and its large eyes have blue puddle-shaped pupils inside.

"A Wishiwashi," Lana said.

"Wishiwashi?" Sora asked almost laughing. "That's funny." He took out his Pokédex and scanned the Pokémon.

Wishiwashi, the Small Fry Pokémon

Type: Water

When it's in trouble, its eyes moisten and begin to shine. The shining light attracts its comrades, and they stand together against their enemies. Weak Wishiwashi school together to concentrate their power. Their united force makes them the demon of the sea, feared near and far.

The image of Wishiwashi changes to a form made with a bunch of Wishiwashi making a much larger fish. It was a darker shade of blue and the appearance scared Sora a bit.

"I wouldn't wanna mess with them all together," Sora said. Lana's father called the Wishiwashi back.

"And here's another," Lana's father said as he took out another Pokéball and let out another fish-like Pokémon. I has a tropical coloring on its body and sharp teeth. "This one is a Bruxish." Sora used his Pokédex and scanned this Pokémon.

Bruxish, the Gnash Teeth Pokémon

Type: Water/Psychic

When it unleashes its psychic power from the protuberance on its head, the grating sound of grinding teeth echoes through the area. It stuns its prey with psychokinesis and then grinds them to mush with its strong teeth.

Lana's father calls back Bruxish and said, "That's enough for now." He turns to his oldest daughter. "Your mom sent me here to pick up your sisters. She has a very special surprise for the both of them."

"What is it, daddy?! What is it?!" The twins asked excitedly.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I just blurted it out," Lana's father said. The twins held their hands to their mouths trying to contain their excitement. He turned to Lana and whispered. "I'm sorry to spring this on you. Your mom needed an excuse to get ready for their birthday party."

"I understand, dad," Lana whispered back.

"Try to make it just before we slice their cake," Lana's father said. Lana nodded. With that said, Lana's father took his two youngest daughters with him back to their house.

They continued their tour with the marketplace Hau'oli City where they spotted an elderly woman tending to a fruit stand. She had gray hair wearing small glasses and a pink shirt and wearing maroon pants. She also wore a white apron. She quickly took notice of the kids and smiled.

"Well, look who's here. The students of the Pokémon school," the woman said.

"Hello Ms. Anela," the Alolan nine all greeted.

"It's been a while," Kiawe said.

"How is everything here?" Mallow asked.

"To be honest, it was quiet ever since you all left for Kanto," Anela answered. "But it's wonderful to see you all again."

Sora and Kairi looked at all the fruit and saw how good they all looked and how sweet they smelled.

"Look at all this fruit," Kairi said. "They all look so good."

"So plump and juicy," Sora added.

"Packed with goodness from the sun; just delicious," Anela said.

"Pika," Pikachu drooled as he set his sights on one of the fruit there.

"Don't even think about it, Pikachu," Sora chided his partner.

"Now, now. Your Pikachu is welcome to help itself if it wants," Anela said. "Alola's bounty is for all to enjoy." She took out a plate enough for everyone to enjoy. "Have whatever you like."

"Thank you very much," Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine all said as they all ate the fruit offered to them. Sora and Kairi's tastebuds started swimming.

"Wow! So good!" Kairi beamed.

"Very good," Sora added.

"I'm glad you like it," Anela said smiling.

After the marketplace they all went to a pancake restaurant and they all meet a young woman with mauve eyes and wine-colored hair. She wore a pink and white waitress dress. She has an Alolan Raichu with her.

"Mallow! Lana! Kiawe! Illima! Lillie! Sophocles! Mina! Acerola! Hapu!" The young woman recognized. "Welcome back!"

"Hi Nina!" Lillie greeted.

"It's good to see you again after so long," Sophocles said.

"Likewise," Nina said.

"The last time we were here you were pregnant," Mallow pointed out. "When did you deliver?"

"Just a few months ago," Nina answered. "And to a beautiful baby girl." Timing was perfect when a young man walked in pushing a baby carriage with a small baby girl resting inside. The man had light skin and brown curly hair and wore black square glasses. He has blue eyes under those glasses. The sleeping baby has her father's brown hair and her mother's face. "And here she is."

"Aw," Everyone all said as the baby woke up and saw new faces. She has her mom's mauve eyes.

"She is so precious," Lillie said.

"Such a little cute baby," Mallow said.

"You mean the cutest baby in the world," Nina's husband said.

"I'll say," Kairi said. She held handed Togepi to her boyfriend. She tickled her belly making the baby laugh. "Coochie, coochie, coo!"

Pikachu even joined in and stretched his face making it look funny. Even Sora got into it. He made some funny faces making her laugh at his goofy faces.

"So who are your new friends?" Nina asked.

"Right. The guy with the spiky hair is Sora and the girl with him is Kairi," Kiawe introduced them.

"And they're very sweet on each other," Mallow said.

"The Pikachu belongs to Sora and Togepi belongs to Kairi," Lillie added.

"Pika," Pikachu nodded.

"Togepi."

An Alolan Raichu floats in on its tail, catching Sora and Kairi off guard.

"Rai-Raichu!"

"So, whose Raichu is this?" Sora asked.

"Raichu is my Pokémon," Nina said. "Raichu is also our shop's tier mascot!"

"You should try our pancakes, because they're the best!" Nina's husband said. "They're just as sweet as the lady who made them."

Nina cooed and blushed, "Oh, thank you, darling! This is why I love you so very much!"

"I only say it because I mean it," Nina's husband cooed.

The couple then eskimo kiss each other before they give light kisses. It didn't take long before the couple served the towering pancakes to everyone. They were even served some dranks such as Raichu's electrifying float. Sora and Kairi took one bite and they instantly loved it.

"Wow! I mean wow!" Sora beamed. "The pancakes are as light as a feather!"

"So good!" Kairi also beamed. "The jam is just as sweet!"

"I know right?" Sophocles asked.

"They have been using Alola's finest berries," Illima said.

After their pancake lunch, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine made it to the local mall and did some shopping there. The girls bought all sorts of clothes and jewelry at the mall. Kairi tried on many dresses and possed in them for Sora. It didn't matter what she wore because to him, she looked good in all of them.

They paid for their purchases as the boys carried so many of the boxes. Kiawe and Sophocles weren't happy about doing it, Illima didn't mind it though. But Sora was happy to do it for Kairi. Sora and Kairi stopped by a photobooth to take some pictures. The couple made some faces in a few and kissed in one.

Lana took everyone to Lana's house in Konikoni City on Akala Island. Lana's mother resembles Lana and her sisters greatly but she tied her blue hair in a ponytail. Lana introduced Sora and Kairi to her mom and told her how she and the others met them. And it was just in time for the twins to blow out the candles on their birthday cake.

The twins opened the presents presented to them and many being toys much to their delight. And some being clothes much to their dismay. The party lasted right until the twins bedtime. Sora and Kairi were staying with Professor Kukui and Professor Burnet's house during their stay in Alola.

On the very next morning, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, the Alolan nine were heading to the Aether Foundation's Aether Paradise.

"And here we are," Professor Burnet said.

Sora and Kairi were amazed to see how much Pokémon were residing there.

"Hey, look at that," Kairi said pointing at something. Sora turned to see a Pokémon that resembles an orangutan. While most of its body is covered in white fur, its hands, feet, and snout are bare with its light gray skin visible. The fur around its head and under its chin is longer and creates the impression of a long beard. It has a broad, flat nose and a black area around its eyes. Underneath each eye is a yellow ring marking, which is encircle by a light blue ring marking. In the center of its forehead is a yellow marking shaped like a four-pointed star. A cape of purple fur covers its back and is divided into many wavy clumps with strands of orange and light blue throughout. It's holding a fan created from green leaves woven together with its own purple fur. The Alolan nine all turned to see the Pokémon there.

"Wow, an Oranguru," Mallow said.

"It's been a while since I've seen one of those," Kiawe said.

"An Oranguru, huh?" Sora asked as he took out his Pokédex.

Oranguru, the Sage Pokémon

Type: Normal/Psychic

Deep in the jungle, high in the lofty canopy, this Pokémon abides. On rare occasions, it shows up at the beach to match wits with Slowking. Oranguru will look down onto trainers if it sees that they're inexperienced.

"A Normal Type and a Psychic Type," Sora said putting his Pokédex away.

"And look at those over there," Lana said.

Sora and Kairi turned to see bunch of small, arthropod Pokémon. Their main body is purple and is covered by silver plating across their backs. There are four plates total. The first plate covers half of their heads, but leaves room for their eyes. The upper lids for their eyes appear to be covered with additional plating. The three plates on their back overlap, and each has a single black triangle in the middle. They have a long spike on each side of their heads that curves backward, large yellow eyes with two short extensions over them like eyelashes, and two flat antennae that extend over its back. There are four short legs on their underside, and they have a long, prickly tail.

"What are those?" Kairi asked.

"Those would be Wimpod," Professor Burnet answered. "You tend to see them on beaches normally." Sora took out his Pokédex once again and scanned the Pokémon.

Wimpod, the Turn Tail Pokémon

Type: Bug/Water

This Pokémon is a coward. As it desperately dashes off, the flailing of its many legs leaves a sparkling clean path in its wake. Its habitat varies from beaches to seabeds. A natural scavenger, it will gleefully chow down on anything edible, no matter how rotten.

"No wonder its called the Turn Tail Pokémon," Sora joked.

Out of the water came a blue and purple bipedal, arthropod-like Pokémon. It has a domed carapace on its head and back, six arms (two large and clawed, and the other four are tiny and vestigal) and a section of exoskeleton on its lower body resembling a sumo wrestler's loincloth.

"I figured I'd see one of those as well," Lillie said. "That is a Golisopod."

"Golisopod, huh?" Sora asked as he used his Pokédex and scanned the large Pokémon.

Golisopod, the Hard Scale Pokémon

The evolved form of Wimpod

Type: Bug/Water

The shell covering its body is as hard as diamond. This Pokémon will do anything it takes to win. Its claws, which it can extend and retract at will, are its greatest weapons. Golisopod is sometimes accompanied by Wimpod.

"I know this one is," Sora said. They all saw a few Pyukumuku there as well. "Alola is full of cool Pokémon." Sora scanned the sea cucumber-like Pokémon.

Pyukumuku, the Sea Cucumber Pokémon

Type: Water

These Pokémon line the beaches. The sticky mucous that covers their bodies can be used to soothe sunburned skin. Its entire body is covered in its own slime. If you accidentally step on one, you'll slip, and it will get mad and smack you.

"Smack me?" Sora asked.

"Pyukumuku has a fist-shaped organ that will give you a smack when it's agitated," Lillie explained.

Sora imagined an actual fist coming out of Pyukumuku's mouth giving Sora an incredible black eye.

Sora and Kairi all continued on with the Alolan nine when they spotted several Pokémon that resembles floating meteors. Some of them has a light brown covering. They have two large black-colored circular eyes and five spikes protruding from their bodies. They also have triangular markings covering their bodies as well. And there are others that are all smaller and in seven different colors; all of the rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. They all have white spiral-shaped eyes.

"What kind of Pokémon are they?" Sora asked.

"These are Minior," Hapu answered.

"They're pretty cute," Kairi cooed.

Some of the Minior circled around the group. Sora took out his Pokédex and scanned the small Minior. The image on the Pokédex shows Minor in both forms.

Minior, the Meteor Pokémon

Type: Rock/Flying

Originally making its home in the ozone layer, it hurtles to the ground when the shell enclosing its body grows too heavy. The color of its core depends on the materials that made up the food it ate.

"So colorful," Sora said putting his Pokédex away.

"Minior, don't get too far!" One of the Aether Foundation's employees shouted out. He turned to the group. "Sorry about that. They tend to be rambunctious." He recognizes Lillie in the group. "Lillie?! You're back? When did you get back?"

"Just yesterday," Lillie answered. "We're on our way to see my mother."

"Oh, yes. She's in her office," The Aether Foundation's employee said. "And let me say, welcome home."

Once they reached Lusamine's office, she is accompanied by Faba and and Wicke.

"Sora. Lillie. And the rest," Lusamine recognized. "Welcome to the Aether Paradise. I received word from Professor Kukui that all of you arrived yesterday. I trust you are enjoying your vacation here."

"Very much," Sora said.

"Wonderful," Lusamine said. She turns to Faba and Wicke. "Sora, Kairi, you already know Faba. But allow me to introduce you to Wicke. She's my vice-chief of the Aether Foundation."

"A pleasure to meet you, Sora," Wicke greeted bowing her head. "I have heard some things about you."

"Not surprising," Sora said.

"I just wanna say that we were amazed by your victory in the Indigo Platue Pokémon League," Lusamine said. She smiled. "I knew you had potential in you since we first met."

"I was at the edge of my seat watching your battles," Faba said. "I was very impressed by your skills."

"Thanks," Sora said scratching the back of his head.

"But we didn't call you here because of that," Lusamine said. "It was brought to my attention that you had made contact with an Ultra Beast during the competition."

"That's right," Sora said taking out his Beast Ball. The ball opens and Poipole emerges from it.

"Poi, Poi," Poipole said.

Faba was at awe and said, "Ah, UB Adhesive. Or Poipole as you would put it."

"Not one of us was expecting to run into an Ultra Beast like this," Sora said. "Then again, I figured that we would bump into one of these sooner or later."

Poipole flies to Sora and taps his nose in a playful manner.

"Poipole," Poipole said.

"Sora is right," Illima said. "Ever since our experience in Ultra Space, we should have known Ultra Beasts would make an appearance."

"We all should have," Professor Burnet said.

"But so far, this one is the only one reported," Lusamine said.

"So what do you think we should do with this one?" Kairi asked.

"We should send it back home to Ultra Space," Faba suggested. "Since Ultra Beasts are coming into our world, we should have them sent back as soon as possible."

"He's right," Wicke agreed. "There's no telling what kind of chaos they'll bring if more show up without warning."

"And I doubt even the Island Guardians would be enough to stop them; especially throughout the planet," Lusamine said.

After a few minutes, Faba had successfully opened an Ultra Wormhole for Poipole to return home.

"So, here it is, Poipole," Sora said. "Here's your chance to go home."

"Poi, Poi," Poipole said.

"The wormhole is your way home," Sora said. "And I'm sure your friends and family miss you like crazy."

"Poi," Poipole said sadly. Poipole clings to Sora.

"What are you doing?" Sora asked.

"I think Poipole wants to stay with you, Sora," Kairi said.

"She's right, Sora," Lusamine said. "It's clear to me that Poipole has made up its mind."

Knowing it was an argument he wasn't going to win, he had no choice but to let the purple Ultra Beast stay with him.

"Okay, Poipole, you win," Sora said. He sighs. "Welcome to the team."

"Poi, Poi!" Poipole said overjoyed. Lusamine smiled and turned to Faba.

"Close the wormhole," Lusamine said. And Faba did exactly that.

And so, it was settled, Poipole decided to stay with Sora and his friends. Who knows what kind of adventures they were gonna have together? Just keep reading and find out.