Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth ❯ Battle of the Milk ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Û¥-1@ -€"L¢$$$$$$$2.`````
j`z(¢¢¢¢¢¢ ¢¢¢¤¤¤¤¤¤Â4& ouml;VÂ$ÂÂ
Shinimegami: Hey everybody! And welcome to-

Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth: The story of our life!

MoonlitMeowth: This fic was actually written by both my sister and I, but we could only put it under one of our names. Anyway, this fic describes what our everyday lives are like.

Shinimegami: Yep! So sit back, relax, and enjoy!

MoonlitMeowth: Oh, and one more thing before we begin. We weren't sure where to put this fic, since it mainly centers on the two of us, but it also involves Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon. So in the end, we decided to just put it in Yu-Gi-Oh. ^__^

Shinimegami: I think we've got that cleared up now. Okay, now for the fic!

Disclaimers: We do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokémon, since they play some part in the story. (you know, since MoonlitMeowth is part Meowth, and Shinimegami is a silver-feathered Harpie Lady when she's not in her demon form)

Warnings: Contains some physical sibling rivalry, and some mild and not-all-that-bad-when-you-think-about-it swear words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

*the scene is morning at the household of Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth. Shinimegami is sitting at the kitchen table in a black bathrobe. She is eating a bowl of cereal called "Death-O's" while reading her newspaper. The carton of milk is next to her bowl of cereal. Shinimegami's pet dragon, Eiprah, is seen outside eating a bowl of Shining Friendships. MoonlitMeowth enters the kitchen with her hair and fur all frizzy and messed up*

MoonlitMeowth: *sits down at the table across from her older sister*

Shinimegami: *continues to eat her Death-O's*

(A/N: Oh, we forgot to mention that we have a very long table and we're sitting at the opposite ends.)

MoonlitMeowth: *left eye continues to twitch* Pass me... the milk.

Shinimegami: *looks up with her spoon halfway to her mouth*

*by now, you can tell that neither of these two sisters is a morning person*

Shinimegami: *lowers her spoon* You want the milk?? *picks up the milk with her claws* THEN TAKE IT!!!

*she heaves the milk directly at MoonlitMeowth's face. The carton explodes on contact, splurting all over MoonlitMeowth's face. Milk slowly drips off of her black fur before she finally moves*

MoonlitMeowth: *suddenly springs forward and makes a sound like an angry jaguar*

*MoonlitMeowth pulls herself onto the table and runs likes crazy towards Shinimegami*

Shinimegami: *whips off her bathrobe to reveal her Cyber Shield underneath*

MoonlitMeowth: *zooms in on Shinimegami, who reaches for her scythe, but grabs her Rose Whip instead*

Shinimegami: *panics and lashes out with her whip*

MoonlitMeowth: *gets hit on the paw by the whip, and then knocks Shinimegami back against her chair, causing it to fall backwards*

Shinimegami: *grabs MoonlitMeowth's Meowth and shoves her between herself and her sister* BACK, EVIL SISTER-KITTY-PERSON!!!

MoonlitMeowth: *snatches her Meowth from Shinimegami*

Shinimegami: *blinks* Dude, that's not cool.

MoonlitMeowth: *has a mad/evil expression on her face, and steam rises from her neck, and one eye is bigger than the other* PREPARE TO MEET YOUR-

*soft ding in the background*

MoonlitMeowth: BUTTERED TOAST!!! ^_________^ *prances happily off to the toaster, hugging her Meowth to her chest*

Shinimegami: *heaves a sigh of relief*

MoonlitMeowth: *goes to the fridge after fixing her toast* HEY! *looks at her sister* YOU JUST HAD TO TAKE THE LAST DAMN CARTON OF MILK, DIDN'T YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!

Shinimegami: Um...there's always...tea...

MoonlitMeowth: TEA!!! ^______________________________________________^ I'm glad I thought of it!

Shinimegami: I thought I thought of it...

MoonlitMeowth: JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE!!! *fixes some tea*

Shinimegami: *thinks* I just HAD to be related to the stupid one...

MoonlitMeowth: I HEARD THAT!!!

Shinimegami: o.O How the hell could you hear my THOUGHTS?!?!

MoonlitMeowth: Magic. ^_____________________^

Shinimegami: *sighs and goes to finish her Death-O's*

MoonlitMeowth: *can be seen pigging out at the counter* BBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRPP!!!

Shinimegami: @_@

Meowth: @_@

MoonlitMeowth: *lightly dabs her lips with a napkin* 'Scuse me. ^__^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

MoonlitMeowth: Okay, we know this was kinda short... but this is only the beginning! There will be plenty more!

Shinimegami: Yep! So remember to R&R and look for more later!

Both: Ja Ne! ^.~
URL _"­ccÃi`h¼AÌÓ/Í›/Í̹ 0;http://servedby.advertising.com/site=193708/bnum=62218970/size=468060/tag s=1/optn=1optn=1[7].htmHTTP/1.1 200 !<Via_AOL_TurboWeb_Cache> OK
Content-Type: text/html
Pragma: no-cache
P3P: CP="NOI DSP COR LAW CURa DEVa TAIa PSAa PSDa OUR BUS UNI COM NAV"
Content-Length: 361
X€"€'´¶ñó­¯æ&eg rave;Þà13'ÔÖ'ÜÞ|~ÇÉ
Z \ Ë Í '
"
é
ë
BD•-<>ÆÈJ
�L
�‡
�‰
�¼
�¾
�VXwyóõ!#ËÍüþfh-™ï&ntil de;;=ac¦¨ÜÞ¥§¸ºKMû&uci rc;ûûûöûûûöûû&uci rc;öûñûûûìûûû& ucirc;ûñûûûûûûû&ntil de;ûöûûûûûûûñ&u circ;ûûñûñûûûû&ucir c;ñûûûñûûûöû&u circ;ûñûûûñûûû&ucir c;ûûûûûûûñûû&u circ;ûûûûûûÀ!À! À!À!]MÃÅ "ûööööÀ!À!D
Þ&c ent;ÿÿÿÿÚ~¢ÿÿÿÿhÿ& yuml;€"€M"
�(Times New Roman Symbol&Arial€€"ŒÐh¢xF¢xFVshinimegami_moo nlitmeowthNCR Licensed CustomerNCR Licensed Customer