Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Fight Zone ❯ Round One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Û¥-1@ -€ÃXÜgC Wf$f$$f$f$f$f$f 2fºìfìfìfìfìf
öf"ìfg(@g@g@g@g@g@g @g@g@gBgBgBgBgBgBg`g4”gH`g$f `g`g-. MoonlitMeowth: Hiya all you peoples who entered my tournament!!! ...And people who just wanted to read this.. Anyway! This is where the tournament starts!! Now you all get to see who wins...and who loses. *sad expression*

Meowth: *nods in agreement*

Shinimegami: *flies through the window, which was closed at the time, and shatters it*

MoonlitMeowth: O.O SHINIMEGAMI!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY WINDOW??????

Shinimegami: *brushes herself off* What does it LOOK like I did?? Oh yah, the only reason I came in here was to see if I came in your tournament yet.

MoonlitMeowth: o.O Are you MAD?!?!?! I haven't even STARTED it yet!!!! But I will once you go away.

Shinimegami: Fine! Hymph! *flies away through the busted window*

MoonlitMeowth: *sighs* NOW I have to fix the window AND write my fic. Oh well.

Meowth: *leaves room and returns with a giant piece of cardboard* Meow!

MoonlitMeowth: ...Uh..yeah. Well, I hope you all like! ^.^

Disclaimers: *sad face* All of these neat Pokémon *sniffs* aren't mine.

Note: Since these ARE real people, SOME of them might be reading this so I make A/N to them... Just so ya know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Boy, Meowth. By tomorrow, this whole stadium will be filled with the best and strongest trainers ever." Kelly, the champion of the Fight Zone tournament said to her Pokémon.

"Meow..." Her Meowth agreed.

"Do you think that we'll see anyone we know?"

"Mrow." Meowth nodded.

"Well, we'll just have to see if anyone can beat me this year..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The very next day, all the Pokémon trainers who entered to compete against each other were here. The audience was as excited as ever. Kelly and her Meowth sat up high in the bleachers where they got perfect view.

"Alright, the tournament is about to start!" The announcer guy said to the excited crowd. "The first two competitors are Samantha McPhoenix versus Lisa Moonraker!!"

Both the trainers walked up, a little nervous to be first. They took their places, and one of them took out a Poké ball, while the other one took out an Ultra ball. The referee walked up with a red flag in his right hand, and a green flag in his left. "Let the battle begin!" He shouted.

"I'll make the first move..." Lisa muttered to herself, tossing some of her curly violet hair back, "And my choice is Videl!" She threw the Poké ball, which hit the ground after it bounced once.

"Espeon!" Videl cried, throwing her head in the air. (A/N Oh yah, I guess that I forgot to mention I needed to know the genders of the Pokémon. Some of you did that, so those of you who didn't, I'll just pick a gender for your Pokémon. Thanks!)

"And Lisa will start with her Espeon!" The announcer cried.

"Okay, an Espeon. No problem." Samantha mumbled to herself, while lowering her pink sunglasses. "Alright, Lisa." Samantha called to her opponent, "I'll just use my OWN Psychic Pokémon! Go! Psybit!" She tossed her psychic Pokémon's Poké ball which burst open in midair.

"Psy-bit!" Psybit cried in sort of a deep tone.

The whole crowd ooooohed and awwwwed at the sight of Sam's Pokémon.

Psybit looked like a rabbit, only, it was purple. It stood on its hind legs most of the time, and it had a bunch of spikes on its ears, and one big claw on its tail.

"Whoa..." Lisa muttered. "Okay. We can beat this thing, right Videl?"

"Esp!" Videl shouted, totally ready to start.

"Alright!" Then Lisa looked like she was really concentrating on something.

"Hey!" Sam shouted from the other side of the battlefield. "What's the hold up?!"

That's when Lisa shouted a command to her Pokémon. "Videl! Let's attack your opponent with a speedy Quick Attack!"

"Esssp!" Videl cried, running at top speed toward her opponent.

"Okay, Psybit! You know what to do!" Sam shouted to her Pokémon.

Instantly, Psybit jumped EXTREMELY high into the air.

"WHOA!!!" The audience got out of their seats to get a better look at Psybit's athletic ability.

"Now, Psybit! Get that Espeon with a Take Down attack!" Sam shouted, motioning for Psybit to attack Espeon.

Psybit dove straight at Espeon, and blew her a few feet back.

"Videl!!" Lisa shouted to her Pokémon. "Are you okay?"

"Espeon!" Videl showed that she was alright.

"Alright! Now, let's show that Psybit what we're here for!!"

Videl took off again, but this time, knew when to strike.

Psybit stood, ready for Videl to attack. When Videl was within a punching range, Sam shouted a command to her Pokémon. "Psybit! Slash attack!" Psybit lashed out at Videl with amazing speed.

"Look out, Videl!" Lisa cried to her Espeon. "Quick Attack!" Videl disappeared from in front of Psybit, and returned behind him. Videl rammed into Psybit, who didn't expect a sneak attack like that.

"Hmmm, that was a good strategy." Kelly, from up in the stands murmured to herself.

"Meow..." Her Meowth agreed, obviously enjoying the fight.

"That's okay." Sam said, "Psybit will still crush you!"

"Crush ME??" Lisa pointed to herself like she didn't know what Sam was talking about.

"Well...at least your Pokémon.." Sam shifted her weight to the other leg. "Psybit! Attack with your Psychic!"

"PSY!" Psybit shouted, firing his best psychic attack.

"Videl! Time for a Psybeam attack!" Lisa cried to her Espeon after she quickly talked to her through telepathic link.

Both of the Pokémons' attacks collided, and a massive explosion occurred. It threw both of the Pokémon back, but they got right back up again.

"Wow! What will the trainers think to do next?" The announcer shouted to the audience, who were really excited about the explosion.

"Psybit!" Sam shouted, quickly recovering from the loud explosion. "Finish that Espeon off with a Slash attack!"

Psybit took off at Videl with incredible speed. Videl was still looking for her opponent because the dust had not settled yet. She finally saw Psybit come tearing through the dust like a purple streak. That's when Videl was struck, and then taken down!

Once the dust had fully settled, everyone saw Videl on the ground, and Psybit standing over her with the victory sign.

The referee stared at the poor Espeon, who was totally tired out. "Espeon is unable to continue to battle. The victory goes to Psybit!" He cried, raising his green flag.

"WHOA!" The announcer started, "It looks like Psybit has won the first round!!!"

"Alright, Psybit!!!" Sam rejoiced happily.

"Oooh," Lisa moaned a little to see her Pokémon like this, "That's okay, Videl. You did your best. I'm proud of you." Then she took out her Poké ball, and called her back. Then she looked up at Sam, "I'll show you!" She took out another Poké ball, "I choose you! Shadowy!" Lisa threw the Poké ball out and onto the field.

"Umbreon!" Shadowy cried, shaking her head in excitement.

"And now, Lisa will use her Umbreon!" The announcer shouted, yet AGAIN, as always.

"Hmmm...Umbreon's a good choice. AND a good Pokémon. Don't you agree, Meowth?" Kelly said to her Meowth in an impressed tone.

"Meow meow!" Meowth cried, nodding her head kinda hard.

"Get ready, Psybit." Sam muttered to her Pokémon.

"Bit." Psybit replied to his trainer in his usual deep tone.

"Okay, Shadowy. Let's get in the fight!" Lisa said to her Umbreon. She touched the sides of her head with her fingers, trying to talk to her Pokémon again.

Sam was standing on the other side, patiently...or, what you would call.. SOMEWHAT patient. She just crossed her arms in front of her, and tried not to be angry.

<I know what we can do,> Shadowy said through telepathic link, <I can attack my opponent with a Faint Attack. It's impossible to dodge THAT attack.>

<Okay, we'll do that strategy first. Then maybe we can catch it off guard with some more dark attacks. Agreed?> Lisa responded to her Pokémon.

<Agreed.>

"You know what? I'm just gonna make the first move next time! This is taking WAY too long!!!" Sam shouted from where she was standing, aiming it mainly at Lisa.

"Alright, Shadowy! Use your Faint Attack!" Lisa shouted with a smile on her face.

"Huh? A dark attack?" Sam said with just a tad of confusion. "Well, okay. Psybit! Jump away from that Umbreon, and then use Take Down!"

Once Shadowy was close enough for her to strike Psybit, Psybit jumped out of the way!

"Oh no!" Lisa shouted, "What are we going to do now??" But then an idea struck her. "Hey, wait. Faint Attack allows the Pokémon to make copies of itself. In that case...Shadowy!"

Umbre!" Shadowy cried, listening to her trainer.

"Keep focusing on that Faint Attack!"

"Um!" Shadowy kept the attack going, so that there would be a lot of copies of herself.

That's when Psybit came down. Only, he was a little confused about which one was the real Umbreon. He looked back and forth at all of the copies, but did not have much luck finding Shadowy.

"Now, Shadowy! Attack!" Lisa shouted to Shadowy.

"Breon!" Shadowy cried, going after Psybit again, but this time with a bunch of copies to protect herself.

"Psybit! Look out!" Sam cried, but it was too late. Psybit was struck, and once he was, he was out of there!

"Psybit is unable to battle. Umbreon is the winner!" The referee shouted, this time raising the red flag.

"Yay! Shadowy! We won! We won! Woo hoo!" Lisa shouted with GREAT happiness.

Sam looked a bit disappointed, but she took it very well. "You were great out there, Psybit. You deserve a good long rest." She called back Psybit, and took out a Poke ball. "Go! Joey!" She threw the Poké ball, which burst open after it touched the ground.

"Pika!" Joey shouted in a high pitched tone.

"And now Samantha will use her Pikachu!" The announcer guy shouted to the audience again.

"Hey, Sam! I like your Pikachu's nickname!" Lisa shouted over to Sam from the other side of the battlefield.

"I know! I thought of it ALL by myself too!" Sam shouted back. "Now, this time, I'M gonna make the first move! Alright, Joey! Use a Thundershock to start off with!" Sam commanded her Pikachu.

"Piiiiiikaaaa!" Joey cried, sending a bolt of electricity in Shadowy's direction.

"Look out, Shadowy!!" Lisa cried out a warning to her Pokémon.

Shadowy quickly escaped the lightning bolt in the nick of time. <How about we use the same strategy that we used on Psybit?> Shadowy asked her trainer.

<Well, okay. That's a good idea.> Lisa replied to her Umbreon through telepathic link. "Okay, Shadowy! Faint Attack!"

"Umbreeee!" Shadowy made a few dozen copies of herself, and then took off after Joey.

"Joey! Watch out!" Sam shouted to her Pikachu. "Fight back with YOUR never-missing attack!"

Joey shot out a bunch of stars at Shadowy. Obviously, that was a Swift attack. Shadowy was struck head-on by Joey's attack. The stars went everywhere, so Shadowy didn't have much of a chance using Faint Attack.

"Uh-oh...We got a problem here.." Lisa whispered to her Pokémon. "We might have to go with something else, Shadowy."

Shadowy just nodded. <What do YOU think would be the best come-back?> Shadowy thought spoke again.

<Don't worry, I have a plan.> Lisa responded to Shadowy. "Alright, Shadowy! Use your Psychic on that Pikachu!" Lisa pointed at Joey.

Joey's eyes grew big. Shadowy's eyes, however, started to light up, and then she fired out an attack. The psychic attack totally BLEW Joey away, but he did NOT want to give up.

"Hang in there, Joey!" Sam cried out to her Pokémon. "Blow that Umbreon backwards with a Thunder attack!!" Sam didn't want to see one of her favorite Pokémon get pushed around.

"Kaaaaaaa!" Joey shouted, blasting out another electricity bolt. This one actually struck Shadowy.

"UMMMMBREEEEE!" Shadowy cried out in pain as the strongest electrical attack hit her.

"Ahhh! Shadowy! Are you alright?" Lisa cried out to her Pokémon.

"On." Shadowy responded, shaking her head to try to get rid of the shock waves.

"We've got it on the run! Joey! Use a Thunderbolt!" Sam commanded her Pikachu again.

"Pi-ka!" Joey shouted, blasting out yet ANOTHER electricity bolt.

"Look out, Shadowy!" Lisa warned her Pokémon.

Shadowy jumped out of the way just in time. The Thunderbolt attack hit the ground, causing the grass to disappear, and smoke to rise.

"Try your Shadow Ball!" Lisa commanded quickly. She did not have any time to talk to Shadowy about the best way to attack. Joey would just have gotten Shadowy with another attack.

Shadowy opened her mouth, and created a dark shadow-like ball. That's when she fired it out at Joey.

"Head's up, Joey!" Sam shouted to her Pikachu.

Joey tried to dodge the attack, but it was too late. He was struck by Shadowy's ghost attack. Then he hit the ground hard.

"Oh no, Joey! Please get up! Please!" Sam cried to her Pokémon.

Joey tried to get up, but fell back down. He had swirly thingys for eyes.

The referee lifted his red flag again. "Once again, Umbreon is the victor!"

The crowd started cheering wildly.

"Oh...that's okay.. You did your best, Joey. You deserve a long rest." Sam said, calling her Pikachu back. Then she looked up at her opponent. "Alright, I will succeed in beating you...So my choice is...Firestorm!" She took out a Poke ball, and then threw it out in the battlefield.

"Roar..." (A/N Look, I didn't know how to put a Pokemon's cry that doesn't naturally say its name, OKAY?? Okay then...thanks..) Firestorm said lazily.

"And now Samantha will go with her Charizard!" The announcer cried to the whole audience.

The crowd cheered for Firestorm loudly.

"Grrrrraaaahhhh!" Firestorm cried, roaring-like. He breathed fire to show off for the crowd. He really enjoyed the cheering.

"Firestorm!" Sam shouted, "Focus!"

<How about giving me a rest?> Shadowy asked her master.

<Well, sure! You were great out there!> Lisa responded to her Pokémon.

<Thanks.>

Lisa then took out Shadowy's Poké ball. "Shadowy, return." The red light came out and covered Shadowy, calling her back.

"It looks like Lisa will be switching out! What Pokémon will she use next?" The announcer cried through the loud speaker.

Kelly and her Meowth were utterly fascinated by the fight that Shadowy put up.

"That Lisa sure knows how to train an Umbreon. What do you think, Meowth?" Kelly asked her Pokémon.

"Mrow!" Meowth nodded in agreement.

Lisa then took out a Master ball. "I hope this works..." She whispered to herself. "Go! Arasis!" Then she heaved the Master ball into the air, and it burst open.

"Arrrrrraaaa!" Arasis cried, throwing its black head into the air.

"WOW!" The announcer shouted again, "LOOK AT THAT!!!!"

Everyone got out of their seats, including Kelly, to get a better view of what looked like a split combination between Espeon and Umbreon. This was a dragon Pokémon. The color was black, just like Umbreon, it had the red gem on its forehead, like Espeon. The ears and tail were just like Umbreon's. It had no wings.

"Now THAT is a cool Pokémon!" Kelly exclaimed, turning to look at Meowth's expression. "Oh man, Laura would like to see that!" She smiled.

"Meowth!" Her Meowth exclaimed too.

"All ready, Arasis?" Lisa asked her dragon.

"Raa." Was all it said. This dragon was ready to go!

"Alright. Firestorm, we're gonna hafta think on this one! It's the final round! Dragon versus dragon. Who will win?" Sam whispered to her Pokémon.

"Alright. It looks like it's dragon versus dragon. Who will win?" The announcer said to the crowd.

"Let's go, Firestorm!" Sam shouted, "Flamethrower!"

"ROAR!" Firestorm roared, breathing hot flames at his opponent.

"Arasis! Use Psychic to blast that fire attack back!" Lisa shouted in a come-back.

"Aaaaasissss!" Arasis cried, its eyes turning bright blue.

The psychic attack backfired Firestorm's fire back at him. It threw him back a few steps.

"Wow, ladies and gentlemen! That is one strong Pokémon!" The announcer guy shouted a little insanely.

"Oh please..." Kelly muttered, "ALL, and I mean ALL Psychic attacks do that."

"Meow..." Meowth nodded her head in agreement.

"Now, Arasis!" Lisa cried to her Pokémon. "Hidden Power!"

Arasis put its right claw in the air, and started spinning it around in a circle. All of a sudden, five sphere-shaped glowing things appeared around it. Once Arasis threw its claw forward, the glowing things went right for Firestorm.

"Firestorm! Take flight!" Sam shouted to her Charizard.

"Grrrrr!" Firestorm snarled, and then took off.

Arasis' attack missed by seven inches. (A/N I know. I just LOVE to make things that close! ^.^)

"Hah! Not so high and mighty NOW! Are you?!?!" Sam, from all the way across the battlefield, shouted to Lisa.

"We'll just see about that!!" Lisa cupped her hands and shouted back. "Arasis! Use your Swift attack!"

Arasis shot out a bunch of stars at Firestorm.

"Firestorm! You gotta get out of the way!" Sam shouted to her Pokémon.

Firestorm, yet AGAIN, dodged the attack. Only this time, it missed by THREE inches.

"Now, Firestorm! Dragon Rage!" Sam shouted to her Pokémon.

Firestorm sucked in a breath of air, and then breathed out what looked like blue fire. The dragon attack hit Arasis head-on. It threw it back by one step.

"Com'on, Arasis! Let's show that Charizard we can win this match!" Lisa cried, really determined to win.

Arasis took quite a deep breath, and then fired the strongest Hyper Beam anyone has ever seen!

"WHOA!" The announcer shouted, "Samantha had better have a plan for THAT one!!!"

Unfortunately for her, the attack blew Firestorm quite a ways. He did a lot of loop-de-loops before crashing back down to the ground. Dust went everywhere.

"Wow!! It looks like Charizard isn't having much luck here!!" The announcer guy shouted again, almost putting Sam down.

Once the dust cleared, everyone saw Firestorm on the ground, nursing an injured wing.

"Ah! Firestorm! Are you okay?" Sam shouted, nearly rushing over to her Pokémon.

Firestorm grunted, and got off the ground, swishing his tail angrily.

"ROARRR!" Firestorm roared at the other dragon.

Arasis roared back, and both of the trainers didn't know what to do. Both of the dragons ran up to each other, and started to wrestle.

"Hey! Stop that!" Lisa cried, trying to get Arasis to battle, and not wrestle.

"Firestorm! I want you to fight him, not WRESTLE him!" Sam was trying to do the same thing Lisa was.

"Hey! Look at that!" The announcer shouted to the crowd, who was cheering for both of the dragons. "Looks like these dragons rather wrestle than battle the regular way!"

The two dragons were grunting, and doing all kinds of things to try to out-do each other. Finally, they stopped. Only because their trainers got them to stop.

"Arasis! Finish it off with a Zap Cannon attack!" Lisa shouted, while pointing at Firestorm.

Arasis fired its best electrical attack at Firestorm, who tried to fly away, but his injured wing prevented that. Firestorm was struck, and then taken down!

"Oh no! Firestorm!!" Sam shouted, bending over her defeated Pokémon.

"And the winner of this battle is Lisa Moonraker!" The referee shouted, waving his red flag wildly.

"Yes! Alright, Arasis!" Lisa shouted to her dragon.

"Ara..." Arasis' voice trailed off, and it began to blush.

Sam sighed, and then took out Firestorm's Poké ball. "That's okay, Firestorm. You did as best as you could. Come back..." And with that, she called back her Charzard.

"That's okay, Samantha McPhoenix!! You still get a prize!" The announcer cried through the loud speaker, "Your prize is the, 'I tried...But my team is still number 1' t-shirt!!!"

One of the judges came down to Sam to give it to her. It was green with a Pichu giving the victory sign printed on it.

"Oooooh, a Pichu! Thanks so much!" Sam cried, taking her prize from the judge.

The judge just gave her the thumbs up sign, and then turned around and walked away silently.

The referee walked up to Sam and then said something to her. "You don't have to leave if you don't want to. You can go sit with the audience to watch the rest of the tournament."

"Okay, thanks!" Sam thanked him, and walked toward the bleachers.

Then the referee walked up to Lisa, and congratulated her on a most outstanding battle.

"Thank you." She said, her dragon by her side.

Then the referee appointed her where to stand for the next time she battled. Lisa went to where the other trainers were waiting.

"Alright now!" The announcer cried to the audience again, "Tomorrow will be Justin Madison versus Calvin Anderson!! Get a good night's sleep trainers!" And that was all he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MoonlitMeowth: Okay, okay. I'm not the very best authoress at ending a chapter. The most important thing is that you all liked it, right?

Everyone: *cheers madly*

MoonlitMeowth: Thank you thank you! You're all wonderful! *pauses* Sorry. I always wanted to say that.

Meowth: Mrow! ^.^

MoonlitMeowth: Look, I KNOW this was a long chapter...But at least it wasn't boring!

Shinimegami: *flies through MoonlitMeowth's OTHER window, and shatters it* Are you kidding? I wasn't even in it!!

MoonlitMeowth: O.O WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BREAK MY OTHER GOOD WINDOW?!?!?!?!? Oh, and I DID mention your name. REMEMBER??

Shinimegami: Yeah, once.

MoonlitMeowth: YEAH WELL...you'll show up in the THIRD chapter.. OKAY?!

Shinimegami: Yeah...whatever.. *flies off through MoonlitMeowth's perfect ceiling*

MoonlitMeowth: o.O DOES THE UNIVERSE NOT WANT ME TO HAVE THIS STUDIO?!?!?!

Meowth: *chuckles* Meow meowmy mrow. (Translation: Remember to R&R!)
oonraker!!"

Both the trainers walked up, a little nervous to be first. They took their places, and one of them took out a Poké ball, while the other one took out an Ultra ball. The referee walked up with a red flag in his right hand, and a green flag in his left. "Let the battle begin!" He shouted.

"I'll€c<g<ÃXú
 €eg…‡àâ13ÍÏ8: ÔÖ!#bd°²%'= ?òôFHbd¨ª¿ ÁšœE G m
o
6 8 4 6 u w

Â
Ä

 µ·57†ˆÞà WYœžã僅õ÷ 79tv¦¨èê&(&igrav e;î»ûöööööñö ;ñöñöööööööö&oum l;ööñìööûöööö&o uml;ööööööûöñöç öûöûöööçöööö ;öñööööööööö&ntild e;öööööööñöñö&ou ml;öööööööööûö&ucir c;À!À!À!&Agra ve;![»½TV‘“ìîa cŸ­¯79®°²&a cute;-/Þà46df±³&e th;òHJÍÏ
 ACƒ…&(ÎÐi k ÿ !
!!µ!·!
""ž" "ø"ú" ´#¶#ê#ì#$$q$s$5%7%l%n%&Uu ml;%Þ%P&R&À&Â&'' ("(R(T(±(³($)&)î)ð)&ucir c;öûûûûûöûöûû ;ûöûöûöûöûñû öûöûûûûûìûû ;ûöûöûûûûûûû ;öûöûöûöûûûö&u circ;öûöûöûñûûû&u circ;ûöûñûûûöûö&u circ;öûöûìûûûöû&o uml;ûñûÀ!À!À !À!]ð)E*G*‰*‹*'+)+¥+§+, ,c,e,=-?-¸-º-!.#.®.°.e/g/0 0†0ˆ0á0ã0)1+1~1€1Ú1Ü1!2# 2T2V2ß2á2š3œ34484:4¹4»4 55O5Q5 5¢5Ç5É5ì6î6 ‹77ê7ì788š8œ8Â8Ä8ÿ8 9L9N9Z9\9Ù9Û9Y:[:¬:®:;;?; A;ê;ì;2<4<n<p<²=´=D >ûûûûöûöûöû&o uml;ûñûöûöûöûñ&u circ;ñûöûöûûûûû& ouml;ûûûûûöûñûö& ucirc;ûûöûûûûûûû ûûìûöûöûûûö ûûûûûûûûûöû ;öûûûöûûûöûû ûûûìûöÀ!À! À!À!]D>F>m>o>ž>&n bsp;>Ù>Û>u?w?ß?á?@@] @_@¶@¸@ö@ø@UAWAÁAÃA BBHBJBˆBŠBxCzC¶C¸CëCíCSD UDÈDÊD6E8EiEkE¶E¸EFFPFRF ñFóF`GbGÃGÅGHH»H&fra c12;H9I;I“I•IêIìI4J6JiJkJõJ&div ide;JJKLKµK·KfLhL M
MnMpMNN[N]NÄNÆNþNO>O@O& iacute;OïO¦P¨Pûûûûû&u circ;ûöûöûûûûûû&u circ;ûûöûöûûûûû&u circ;ûñûûûûûöûö& ucirc;öûûûûûöûûû& ouml;ûöûöûöûöûö&ucir c;öûöûûûûûöûû ;ûöûñûöûöûöû ûûöûûûûûñû&ntil de;ûÀ!À!À!_¨P&qu ot;Q$QwQyQØQÚQ‘R“RØRÚR4S6 ShSjSîSðS§T©TãTåTsUuU U’UÿUVVVoVqVçVéVeWgW‚W„W ÏWÑW'X)XwXyXÃXûööö&u circ;öñöööûöööûö ñöööûöööûööö ;ööûöûööööööö ûöì À! À!À!+D 
ÞCWÿÿÿÿ?× î#å*2Ù8Õ?EFFMTCW
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿØÿÿh ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿ
Tÿÿ 8ÿÿ mÿÿ
€ÃX-€»ð)D>¨PÃX./ 012(Times New Roman Symbol&Arial€¥¥€€¥&q uot;ŒÐhÒk…†Òk…†H fight_zone2NCR Licensed CustomerNCR Licensed Customer