Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Giovanni: Vol. 1 ❯ Chapter Three - Getting things done! ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: To all who reads this I would like to just takes this time to acknowledge Aislin Oriel for her great work. Except for 4 sentence here and there she wrote this whole chapter herself {I was in a funk} SO, thank you Aislin Oriel, you do great work. But don't worry this isn't all of the sex scene. I'll add more if I can get some more inspiration and get out of my funk. {If you know me you would laugh at that sentence}

She kissed him, "Of course," she pushed him back onto the bed. "I don't want to sound insensitive Ash, but even through this is our first time we should probably just get to it because there is a goal to be achieved here." They both knew that they would probably have to give it ago several times to insure the job was done. They'd have to ration their energy.

"I think I understand," he said, helping lift her shirt up, and holding back a gasp at his first sight of her, "Oh [bleep], you're so..."? His voice was muffled by the skin on her stomach as he kissed his way up, "beautiful."

"Oh Ash…" she said, her breathe rushed as the adrenaline began to pump through her veins at his touch.

She grasped his shirt and did as he had, removing it for him. Straddling over him and tossing both of their shirts aside, she brought her lips down to his. Ash moved his hands up her leg, lifting skirt up into a bundle on her hips.

Groaning into his kiss, she felt him tugging her up so that he could kick his khaki pants off, "You need to…" she urged him to touch her again.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere [bleep]," he said reassuringly, and pulled her onto him again.

The pent up feelings they had for each other, combined with the urgency of the situation led to the reunited lovers' furious need for each other.

As Ash discarded his underpants to the side of the bed, he reached up and ripped her panties off her, which didn't hurt her, but startled her.

"Mmm…" [Bleep] sighed into the sensation as Ash sucked on her neck and reached around, unclasped her bra. He threw the bra over his shoulder, making it land on the corner of the painting, swaying ever so slightly.

"Ready now?" Ash asked his voice full of anxiety.

"Uh-huh," She nodded pinning him down by the shoulders while getting into position.

He clasped her hips and thrust upward into her, pulling her down the rest of the way on him.

"Mph…" She clenched her eyes shut at the intense feelings and opened them at Ash's voice.

"You okay?" he grunted. When she nodded he held her closer to him, "Here, I think this might work better…" he flipped her over on her back so that he was on top of her. Tracing his finger from her belly buttons up to her breast. Once there he kissed them ever so gently. She weaved her fingers into his mop of ebony hair as he continued his trial of kisses up to her lips.

Ash held her tightly to him and began to move on top of her in a slow rhythm.

[Bleep] pushed herself towards Ash by wrapping her legs around his waist. "Mmm… Oh Ash!" She kissed him to stop from screaming loud.

He started to thrust harder feeling his climax rearing. "Oh [bleep]." He breathed in deeply, each time harder then the next.

"Ash…" She moaned in his ear, "Yesss… let go for me…" She clenched herself around his manhood as she felt him pulse inside her.

"Oh, I… I… [Bleeeeeeeeeeep]…" Ash moaned in pleasure as his firecracker exploded in her. He jerked into her several times as his orgasm died down, collapsing into a panting heap on top of her.

"Oh Ash…" She mumbled, feeling the sweat tickle down her brow from her exhaustion, the comfortable weight of his body blanketing her. "You're wonderful, thank you so much…"

"That's just my first shot," he assured her with a wink and kissed her gently, before rolling over to her side, and gathering her in his arms.

They both lay there, sated and content, chatting softly about whatever they could think of.

AN: Just think of the wait as them talking.