Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Mewtwo's Liquid Haven: The Lost Chapter ❯ The Joy of Pleasure ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

".. What may I help you with, then, sir?" Joy smiled a bit as she watched the man lift his head; but then, she noticed his glowing eyes. She swallowed, and took a step back. "Sir, your.. your eyes are glowing..! Are you ok..?"

And Mewtwo took off the hat, and within moments, his clothes were shredded.. and there stood the normal Mewtwo he always was; naked, of course. With those psionic abilities, he had made sure that all the doors without the Pokemon Center had locked, so there would be no trouble with any other humans.

"You humans, always.. scared, about the smallest things," Mewtwo said, and laughed as he jumped up onto the counter, staring down at the frightened Joy.

Joy was very surprised, and stumbled backwards, tripping on her own feet, and landed right on her bum. Joy was clad in the usual outfit; that same dress she was issued for work.

"Human. You will please me," Mewtwo said with another chuckle, his paw outstretching towards Joy, and suddenly, she was lifted off the ground, and flew right into Mewtwo's arms.

Joy could only cry out as she was suddenly thrown into the creature's arms, and then was pinned to the countertop, her body rendered practically useless, besides her pointless struggling.

"What are you doing!? Your a Pokemon!?" Joy paniced; was she about to be eaten?

".. Mm. Yes. I am a Pokemon.. and you, my dear human.. look very attactive to my eyes." Mewtwo slowly ran a paw over Joy's cheek, causing her to shiver.

Joy just stared at Mewtwo with wide eyes, her hands kept behind her back, and she watched in horror as the Mewtwo gripped the front of her dress.. and ripped it, right off her body!

Mewtwo studyed Joy's form beneath after tossing the ruined dress aside; she was wearing a white bra.. white panties, and white stockings upon her feet.. that went up to her thighs. She also wore a pair of dress shoes. Mewtwo grinned at this, the head of his cock slowly poking out of his sheath lips as he grew arosed.

Mewtwo gripped her shoes, tugging them off and tossing them aside, practically ignoring Joy's sudden scream of terror and cry for help.

The purple erection that belonged to Mewtwo suddenly emerged to it's full length, dripping with precum that had been developed from earlier arousal. He gently ran a paw over one of the sole's of her socked feet, shivering as he leaned over her, forcing her legs around his waist.

"Someone help!" Joy sobbed softly, crying out again for help, then gasped softly as she felt something pressing at her groin between her legs, right through her silken panties. She groaned softly, unable to help herself.

"You see, human? You like it. You fear a superior creature like me? .. You should. But don't worry.. the only reason I need you right now is so I can pleasure my cock," Mewtwo said with another chuckle, growling as he gripped Joy's bra with his teeth, and ripped it right off her body, causing her nice sized breasts to be revealed. Her nipples were erect as Mewtwo leaned closer, and suddenly dragged his soft, wet tongue over her sensitive nipple.

"Uhn!" Joy cried out in a bit of surprise and pleasure, her legs tightening around Mewtwo's waist, and those toes of hers curled in her socks as she kept close to the rather tempting, warm and soft body of Mewtwo's.

".. Mm. You like that.. human." Mewtwo rubbed his erection against Joy's panties as he latched his furry lips upon her nipple, and began to suck and nibble gently at the flesh.

Joy continued to squirm and moan in delight, and soon, felt Mewtwo's paw tugging at her silk panties.. and soon, the panties were hanging onto her ankle, and Mewtwo's cock was gently rubbing against her warm, moist clit, causing her to whimper in arousal.

Mewtwo chuckled, sitting on his knees as he studied the human once more, then leaned forward, his lips only an inch away from hers as he grinned, rubbing the head of his penis against her clit still. ".. What do you think of me, human..?"

"..I.." Joy was embarrassed; she was hornier then ever, and she wanted this Pokemon badly, for some odd reason. She whimpered, and nodded her head. ".. B-..Beautiful.. And.. at least.. tell me your name," She said softly, whimpering once again as her half closed eyes stared up into his large, adorable ones.

".. Mewtwo." The word flowed soothingly from his lips as he leaned down against her, and kissed her lips passionately; both their eyes closed, and Joy found herself returning the kiss.

Mewtwo suddenly thrust his hips downwards, causing that large, purple cock to slam right into the nurse's moist pussy, and Joy broke the kiss so she could cry out loudly in pleasure; her cry echoing throughout the Pokemon center. Mewtwo chuckled a bit at this, arching his back slightly as he allowed his mewtwo instincts to completely take over, and soon enough, he was pounding his hips into her, his cock sliding back and forth within her wet cunt.

Joy screamed out in pleasure during each thrust; her arms had been released, because Mewtwo trusted she wouldn't run off, and she hugged him around his neck, holding him close as Mewtwo slammed his meat into her moist hole.

She couldn't believe this was happening; it was like a dream. Some beautiful creature had suddenly entered her center; and now, they were making love? Joy groaned and whimpered in pleasure and love, wiggling back against Mewtwo as he thrusted only faster and harder into her moist cunt. "Harder.." Joy managed to moan out.

Mewtwo growled in delight, unable to help but whimper a little as well as his tail whipped around her socked ankle, and thrusted even harder into her, and suddenly, his climax hit him.

He cried out in pleasure as he felt his body convulsing with the intense climax, his cum beginning to empty into her.. splashing against her insides and womb. So much cum had been released from the mewtwo, that it had splattered out all over their inner thighs and hips, dripping onto the counter.

Joy arched her back, and screamed out loudly as well as she felt her climax hit, right after Mewtwo had released his seed into her. She groaned, her muscles tight around his cock before collapsing beneath him, panting as a thin layer of sweat coated her body.

"Oh, Mewtwwoo.." She moaned softly, reaching up and gently stroking her cheek as she stared into his.

Mewtwo smiled a little, for the very first time. But he couldn't show affection; maybe later, but for now, he had to continue with his plan. ".. I'm sorry, human.. but.. I'm going to have to let you sleep for now." Mewtwo sighed as he placed a paw over her forehead.

"H-Huh..?" Joy was a bit startled at those words; and before she could say anything else, she felt something hit her brain invisibly, knocking her out cold, and she lay there, nude, beneath Mewtwo.

Mewtwo sighed, and picked her up. ".. I have a nice dress for you, and I already have the island picked out.. don't worry, I'm only gonna use you for a few things.." He chuckled a bit, and suddenly, disappeared, teleporting to the next place he had to go.

The island.