Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Misty and the Tangela ❯ Misty and the Tangela ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Angelique's Tangela

Dislcaimer: They don't belong to me, so don't grip. Angelique is mine, steal her and I will hunt you down and kill you like the dog you are. This is a Free For All production so I'm not making any profit off this story.

WARNING: This is a LEMON! That means there will be SEX! So for those of you who are to young or easily offended RUN FOR THE HILLS! RUN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! RUN LIKE A MOUNTAIN LION IS AFTER YOU!

So with that said and done, on with the show! Let's blow this joint!
Angelina stands at the edge of a cliff. She takes one step and begins to fall face down towards the rapidly aproaching ground. Half way down, she unfurls a pait of feathery bat wings and does a U turn only to vanish into an invisible portal tht ripples like water as she passes thorugh it.
___________________________________________________________________ _
Angelique's Tangela
by Aj Angelique

Misty walked among the creepy forest alone. It had been an hour since she had been seperated from Ash and Brock when she went off the trail to chased after her cotton for brains Cyduck who had escaped from his Pokeball...again. (heavy sigh)
That was back during sunset but now it was night and Misty was trying to find her way back to the trail. As she used a compass, she wished she had called out to the guys so she wouldn't be in this bind. But what relly puzzled Misty as why her stupid Cyduck had brought her so far away from the trail for nothing. Misty sighed and went back tracking her way back to the trail.
Before long, Misty found her self in a semi circle clearing which is surrounded by more trees which grew very close to together, which means that she had found a dead end.
"Odd, I don't remember coming by here before," Misty said even more puzzeled.
"That's because you haven't been here before," said a female voice.

Misty looked up and saw Angelique DarkHart sitting in a tree dressed in her purple and white Sailor Fuku. She was five feet and five inches tall with deep violet eyes, short black hair that hung an inch over her shoulders with blonde bangs, and a black thorne marking on her firehead which was partally hidden by her bangs. Misty guess that she looked to be in her early twenties and noticed the gleefull and evil look in the woman's eyes as she looked down at Misty.

"What?! Who are you and where am I?" Misty demanded as the woman laughed lightly.
"I am Angelique DarkHart and it appears my trap has pulled itself off quite nicely," Angelique said.
"Trap? What trap?" Misty asked as she looked around for a trap like Team Rocket would have set up.
"Why the trap that lurred your butter for brains Psyduck which lurred you away from your friends which was complimented by my upsetting your cheap ass compass to lead you to this spot," Angelique said with a grin. Misty's jaw dropped from the shock of being lured into a trap...and the fact that this woman swore in front of her. Angelique grinned at the shock look on her face as she gracefully jumped from the branches of the tree and landed on the soft ground below.

"Now prepare yourself for my kind of Pokebattle. I chosse you, Tanegla!" Angelique shouted and pulled out a blue Pokeball marked by a winged black heart with three jagged lines in the middle of the heart to represent waves. The ball spun in the air for moment before it popped open and released the Pokemon inside in a flash of black light. From this light came Angelique's Tangela, which glared at Misty.
"Oh! How cute!" Misty proclaimed as she clasped her hands together and had little hearts in her eyes. Both Angelique and her Tangela face faulted upon hearing this and Misty blinked twice in confusion, wondering what was wrong.
"BACA! Let's see just how cute he is after you face him!" Angelique shouted as she stood back up.
"Wa-wait!" Misty started to speak up, seeing as how she wasn't being given time to choose one of her own Pokemon.
"Tangela! Sucubus Attack!" Angelique shouted as she pointed right at Misty.
"Tangela!" the Tangela shouted and in a heart beat shot out four of his many tenticles at Misty which he wrapped around her wrists and ankles. Misty shouted in surprise as she found herself being lifted off the ground before ebing brought closer to the Pokemon who held her captive.
"What's going on here!" Misty demanded angrily as she glared at Angelique who now sat down on the ground in Indian style with her left hand on her left knee and the right cupping her check as her head resting in that hand.
"I told you, this is MY kind of Pokebattle," Angelique said with a wicked grin. Before Misty could speak up the Tangela used two more of his tenticals to rip off her cloths which made the young girl shriek in surprise wich changed to a sharp gasp as she felt it push one of tenticals it used to rip apart her cloths into her virgin vagina.

Angelique grinned as she watched her Tangela wiggle his tentical around inside of Misty as it hit every pleasure spot inside of her as a faint pink blush began to appear on the young Pokemon trainer's face. Misty's breath began to quicken as the pace of the wiggling began to pick up and she began to moan as two more tenticals snaked up her body and began to fondle her budding breasts as the soft pink nipples started to perk under the new attention. Her head began to spin at hot warm she felt and all these new feelings that were washing over her body. Then whn she least expected it she flet an tightness in her pelvic area as her thighs began to shuder and with one loud moan she came all around Tangela's tenticles as her juices ran down it.

Misty began to sigh in relief as the now slick tenticle was removed from her vagina but soon let out a gaps of surprise as she was lowered down enough for Tangela to begin eating her out as it slipped the slick tentical slowl up her virgin ass hole. Misty whimpered from both the building pleasure and the fluxuating pain. Once the tentical was in about six inches, Tangela began to bring it back out only to push it back it which made Misty whimper once more as it continued to pump into and out of her ass hole. Silent tears fell down the sides of Misty's face at the confusion of the mixed feelings of pain and pleasure which resulted in her coming once more, but this time right in Tangela's mouth.

This continued up untill Midnight as Angelique mainly watched and only joined in once as she skillfuly glided her hands over Misty's body to add more to the pleasure. When an distant clock began to strike the hour of midnight, Angelique looked up and over her shoulder with a glare and sighed sadly as Tangela finished what he was doing with Misty who had grown so tired from the night's ride that she fell asleep in his grip. With a nod from Angeliqe, Misty was carried over to the tree where an sleeping bag and new set of cloths waited for her. Once placed in the sleeping bag, Angelique pushed away the wet bangs from Misty's bangs and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before she took a few steps away from her.
"Come on Tangela. Time to head home," Angelique said as she buried her hands in her pockets. Tangela only nodded and followed his mistress as they walked away from the tree where Misty slept, dreaming about what had happened that night and what was to come in the future with her new found libido...

END