Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Power of Love ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Power of Love

Chapter 7

By Kawaii_Cherry_Blossom

(I was BellaWaterFlower when I wrote this)

Type: AAMRN, JAJRN

Rating: PG13

Ages:

Ash - 15

Misty - 15

James - 17

Jessie - 17

Mrs. Ketchum - 35

Giovanni - 40

Giovanni smirked. "You either join Team Rocket, or I kill your little girlfriend."

Ash flinched. Jessie, James and Meowth behind him snickered with fright. He wanted to cry, but couldn't be seen as weak. He knew what he had to do, though. He couldn't let Misty die. He'd rather die than have her die. He glanced at the floor, then back up a Giovanni. He gave Misty a look that said: 'Don't worry, everything will be fine'. She looked back at him worriedly, with tears running down her face.

Ash began to speak. "I'll, I'll…" he trailed off. He couldn't get the words out. Giovanni clicked the trigger, and held it to Misty's head. Ash got so enraged, that he spluttered out: "Fine, I'll join your stupid…"

But Ash was cut off. Giovanni suddenly dropped to the ground, dropping the gun and letting Misty out of his grip. Jessie appeared behind him, holding her hands above her head. She smirked, and said, "I always knew that Martial Arts I did when I was young would pay off." Giovanni was lying on the ground, unconscious from being hit on the head by Jessie. Misty got up, and ran to Ash. They embraced as tears ran down their faces.

"Thankyou Ash…" Misty told him through tears.

"Anytime, Mist. I love you…" Ash blurted out, not knowing how Misty would react to this. He had to get it out though.

Misty looked into Ash's eyes, and seeing the same sincere eyes that always looked back at her, she hugged him tightly again. "I love you too. So much."

Ash was surprised, but didn't show it. They stood there crying in each other's arms, while the other three watched on. The scene was so beautiful. All of a sudden, Giovanni regained consciousness. Slickly and quietly, he reached for the gun and grabbed it. Almost loosing consciousness again, he shot the gun aimlessly at one of the people in the room. Everyone turned in horror as one of their friends screamed out in pain, and fell to the floor.

To be continued…

Hahahaha! Sorry, but I had to do it to you. Plz dun kill me. Who got shot? Was it Ash, Misty, Jessie, James or Meowth? You'll have to find out in the next part.

Ciao! Luv Sarah.

'We all live in a house of cards, take one away and they all come tumbling down.'