Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pok'emon Gaiden ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The sun rose over the horizon as dawn broke over Solaceon town
 
The lost tower was cautioned off with repairs happening immediately with builders setting up new scaffolding to the tower.
 
“Well now look who's woken up.” Grandma smiled at Blaze as she opened the curtains letting in the blinding light of morning. “Don't mind me I've just come to water the plants in the windowsill.”
 
Blaze raised her arm to shield her eyes but pulled away, holding her shoulder in pain.
 
“Don't try to move it deary, that's a nasty bruise you've got.”
 
Blaze held her head clenching her eyes shut remembering the events of last night, ending with her shooting her eyes back open.
 
“W where is Vincent and Tassadar?” She asked, worried.
 
“Right here.” Tassadar replied, walking into the room with a cast on one arm and the other hand bandaged up.
 
“What the hell happened to your other arm?” Blaze yelled.
 
“Severe frostbite.” Tassadar replied, looking at his hand.
 
“Ohh that's nothing you big wuss!” grandma replied, throwing her small watering can at his head.
 
Tassadar ducked out of the way quickly. “Grandma, you psychotic old bat!”
 
“What did you call me?” Grandma yelled, chasing him out the room.
 
*What the hell.* Blaze thought, cocking her head to the side before realising she was not alone in the room.
 
“Alex?” She called, hoping for a response but got none.
 
*The second day. Hmph being able to lend your power to Vince… You really are a monster and by that right you should be put to death.* She thought to herself.
 
“…I'm going to hate myself for this but… Gardivoir!” She sighed, letting her Pok'emon free.
 
Gardivoir looked around the room and walked up to Alex.
 
Blaze gave her an approving nod. “I want you to assist Alex in his mental lockdown but if it gets too dicey I want you to leave immediately, understood?”
 
Gardivoir nodded and smiled taking a seat next to Alex and going into a trance.
 
*With Gardivoir it shouldn't be long until Alex wakes up but I can't stay in bed all day.* Blaze thought to herself, climbing out of bed.
 
-
 
“You burnt it closed?” Joy asked, hitting Vince over the head with small mallet.
 
“Oww!” Vince flinched. “I had to there wasn't any sewing equipment available and I already used all the potions on hand fixing her rib cage and repairing her torn ligaments. I had to stop the bleeding so I had Blaziken seal the incision with a concentrated beam of light.”
 
“Well… It was carefully done by the looks of things but.” WHACK “Don't do anything that retarded again!”
 
“Oww! I'm sorry OK? I'm sorry!” Vince cried. “Besides you can't hit me my legs are broken and I've been shot!”
 
“Ohh shut up you big wuss.” Joy replied. “We gave you a wheelchair didn't we?”
 
“It still hurts through.” Vince replied, rubbing his head. “And I did save all those other Pok'emon that the sick cult had kidnapped.”
 
“Yes and because of that we are short staffed healing an extra 46 Pok'emon!”
 
“…Yeah but is my Riolu ok?”
 
“You idiot!” WHACK “She's sleeping, she's been though a very grizzly ordeal and probably won't be able to battle you know! Why don't you go catch another one?”
 
“Do I look like a trainer?” Vince growled, rubbing his throbbing head.
 
“There you are.” Blaze said, walking into the Pok'emon centre. “…Woah, what the fuck happened here?” Blaze asked looking at Vince with two leg casts and a bandaged up torso while nursing the lumps on his head.
 
“…Ohh my God ha ha ha ha haaa! You look ridiculous!” Blaze squealed with laughter, pointing at him.
 
“Up your shirt!” Vince yelled, flipping her off.
 
“Hmph, how rude.” Blaze replied, smirking. “And after I sent Gardivoir to look after Alex as well.”
 
“Alex will be fine.” Vince replied. “Infact he spoke to me telepathically two hours ago requesting some clothes but I'm stuck here for three months and that's with Chansey's care but soft boiled only heals a guy so far and besides I want Lucy fixed up first.
 
“Lucy?” Blaze asked, cocking her head in confusion.
 
“My new partner.” Vince smirked, pointing at the bed though the glass.
 
Blaze walked up to where Vince was looking through the window. “…a Riolu, hey wait is that the same.”-
 
“Yeah she was in a pretty gory state but I saved her. I'ts going to take a while for her to fully recover though and her eyesight is terrible but it matters not I will do all I can to help her get better.”
 
“I'm surprised you didn't call her “Lucrecia” or “Lucky”.” Blaze replied. “What with you final form play on words crap.”
 
“I don't like those names besides I think it would be in bad taste to call her “Lucky” don't you?”
 
 
“I swear the Pok'emon you pick are just one serious injury after another.” Blaze replied.
 
“Don't be like that.” Vince replied defensively. “Besides I got you a VIP challenge with Roark and Byron, that's two gym badge opportunities”
 
“So your rescued Roark after all then.” Blaze replied, smirking. “I can't believe you went and completed my mission without me.”
 
“It's not my fault your so shit.” Vince replied.
 
“Quite a mouth on you for an eight year old.”
 
“Yeah whatever. Byron is Roark's dad, he came to rescue him he appreciated the help I gave him so much that he game me these VIP challenge papers.” He replied, handing them to Blaze.
 
“Heh I guess your not so bad after all.” Blaze replied. “I'll even leave Gardivoir here in your care as she helps out Alex.”
 
“You still talking.” Vince replied, smirking.
 
“Little shit.” blaze growled, snatching the papers from him and walking out of the centre.
 
-
 
Deep within an underground base down a dark corridor with flickering lights Raine walked with his eyes closed and a smile on his face.
 
“I hear that your last mission was a complete failure Raine.” Another Silex officer taunted her eyes bright yellow like that of an eagle, her long beautiful blond hair cascaded down her shoulders like a golden water fall accompanied by a streak of red at each side.
 
“What can I say Gale? They over powered me.” Raine replied with his usual contented smile.
 
“Ohh yes three kids.” she replied. “How could you have possible won.” She taunted, slipping her hands into her black trouser pockets, her black buttoned formal jacket tight against her body her small breasts tightly hidden from the world.
 
“You want to know why I spared them?” Raine asked, playfully.
 
“Well there is obviously a reason if you're going to tell me but I won't count on it being anything but a pack of lies.” She replied, smiling back.
 
“I like the kid.” Raine replied, sincerely. “I don't want to have to kill him I want to see how powerful he can become, besides its been a while since any real threat has stood up to us.”
 
“You think the child will become a threat?” Gale questioned, walking with Raine down the corridor, stopping outside a vending machine.”
 
“We are hybrids you and I just like every special commander in this organisation.” Raine explained. “What if I told you this child could use his psychic Pok'emon's powers and take out most of the lost tower?”
 
“He used his Pok'emon's powers?” Gale asked, unconvinced as Raine slipped several coins into the machine.
 
“I don't know how myself, I've never heard of it before but it seems his Pok'emon must have been unable to battle itself so it assisted in a new way.” Raine replied, pulling out an ice-cold mineral water from the bottom of the machine and handing one to his comrade.
 
“Thank you.” Gale replied. “But I really must be going I have sort out the ordering for the safari those Pok'emon aren't going to order themselves.”
 
“I understand.” Raine replied, kneeling down to her as if in front of an emperor. “Until we meet again fair maiden.”
 
“G get up you fool! You know I don't like it when you act this way!” Gale said sternly, turning her eyes away as her cheeks flushed red.
 
“Who's acting.” Raine replied with a playful smile, looking up at her from his kneeling stance.
 
“Awahhh Raine honey why do you never do that to me?” A young schoolgirl asked, appearing from the shadows of the corridor.
 
“Yomi don't you think you should dress a little more… respectable?” Raine asked, getting to his feet.
 
“Huh? That's so mean Raine!” Yomi replied, flicking her long pink hair over her shoulder pushing her chest out, her large breasts almost popping from her white-buttoned shirt that barely covered her midriff. “Surly you prefer my natural beauty.” She said flicking her hips to the side, giving a peek at her white panties under her plait miniskirt. “To that.” She giggled, pointing at Gale.
 
“Act your age little girl.” Gale hissed. “Instead of growing up too fast like so many other girls wanting to become painted whores.”
 
“That's it you flat chested bitch!” Yomi cried, flicking her black shades from her face, exposing her eyes. Completely pure jet black as a dark purple aura consumed her.
 
“Gale smirked, pushing her round lensed glasses up her nose with her fingers, smirking before she disappeared as Yomi came lunging toward where she had been a split second prior.
 
“Gale, please stop this. You're being childish.” Raine replied, walking away casually.
 
“Your right.” she replied, reappearing next to him. “I don't know what came over me.”
 
“Giving up before you even started huh?” Yomi taunted, baring her animalistic fangs before she realised her cheek was bleeding from a small cut.
 
“W what did you do to my face?” You toffee nosed cow! Yomi screamed.
 
“Fighting again are we my children?” Called a voice from the dark corridor.
 
“F father.” Yomi trembled.
 
Gale raised an eyebrow and tilted her head to the shadow of the hall.
 
“Hey old man.” Raine replied, smirking.
 
-
 
“Hey! Hey Tassadar!” Blaze called, running up to him.
 
“Hmm? Ohh hey blaze what is it.” Tassadar replied, walking from the pok'emart.
 
“I need a really, really big favour.” She pleaded. “Can I get a lift to Oreburgh city pleeeaase?”
 
“What? No! I can't fly on Steve with my arms in this state, I wont be able to hang on.”
 
“So let me borrow Steve.” Blaze replied. “Come ooooon I really want to get this gym badge.”
 
“Why don't you have a Pok'emon that can fly?” Tassadar asked.
 
“Ohh shut up!” Blaze replied, glaring at him. “It's not my fault I can't find that HM anywhere.”
 
“Well I have one.” Tassadar replied.
 
“You do?” Blaze squealed excitedly. “OK gimmie!”
 
“Give you? No way, do you know how expensive HM's are? There very limited too, I'll lend it to you though if you do a favour for me first.”
 
“Sure whatever, I'll do it.”
 
“I haven't told you what it is yet.”
 
“Well as long as it's nothing that would make me demean myself and you already made it very clear to me last night you prefer older women.”
 
“Alright, alright, alright already!” Tassadar frowned, You don't have to yell it out to everyone.”
 
“There's no one else here.” Blaze replied, looking around.
 
“Look, please can you walk all the canine Pok'emon for me?”
 
“Wha, all of them?” Blaze yelled. “How many are there?”
 
“Just one today.”
 
“Ohh OK that's easy, so all I have to do is walk a Pok'emon and I get to use your fly HM?”
 
“Yeah but there's something you should know…”
 
-
 
“Waaaahhhh!”
 
“What in the world is that?” Vince asked himself as he wheeled himself outside the centre to see Blaze being pulled along on the floor by a very happy Arcanine.
 
“Ha ha ha! Hey Blaze!” Vince yelled. “YOU look ridiculous!”
 
“I'm ganna kill you!” Blaze screamed as Arcanine took her for a walk.