Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome, Psifire ❯ Welcome, Psifire ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Welcome, Psifire
300709

--

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokeboys. Waah. I do own Eden, though.

A somewhat freaked out Psifire was pacing the taming room, a frown on his face. He didn't understand why he was here, what he did to get here. All he could remember was a healing cycle. His head felt fuzzy and every time he tried to remember what happened between running away from home and the healing cycle, his head hurt.

The door opened to reveal a girl who looked to be about eighteen, with dark brown hair tied up in a high ponytail and light brown eyes. The glasses on her face were two giant circles. She was curvy, and had just enough fat on her body to make the curves look even more tempting. She seemed very familiar.

"Who're you?"

She jumped, as if she didn't see a pokeboy of about 5'7" walking around. "Ah! How did you manage to get out of your pokeball? I caught you!"

Hmm, his Tamer, huh? He smirked. "So you're gonna tame me?"

"I'm planning on it. I dunno if you remember me, but you should." She closed the door behind her.

"Huh? What makes you think a Psifire would have anything to do with--" He fell silent. A quick scan of her outer mind revealed no lie. A scan of her inner mind had him attacked by cruel words and mocking laughter, phantom pain from having sand thrown in someone's eyes. A little girl was crying as a boy (him) stood over her with a triumphant look on his face, and he was laughing at her. Laughing at the poor unfortunate girl who had only wanted to be his friend.

"E-Eden..."

She held a finger to her lips. "Shh... it's okay. Let's put that behind us. Are you hurt?"

"I... I-I-- N-no. I'm not hurt." He went to her, sorrow and a desperate plea for forgiveness in his bright red eyes. "I'm so sorry, Eden."

When he was a few inches away, Eden put her arms around his neck, smiling reassuringly. "It's okay, I said. I was so worried about you, Baku. Your mom went crazy when she found out you'd run off. I got called to look for you."

Baku knew how rare his species was. While his father seemed to keep a bun in his mother's oven all the time, most of his brothers were either human or ended up something else. Only he and his youngest brother, Matthew, were Psifires. He considered himself lucky to have the one girl he knew since childhood, as his Tamer now.

Eden sighed, all the hardships she'd suffered through so far appearing on her face. "Patricia thought you'd be coming after me," she began, "so she called me at about one this morning. I didn't appreciate the wake-up call, but I admit I was worried about you, too. You could have gone Feral!"

The 'boy buried his face in the crook of Eden's neck. She was a couple inches shorter than him, so he had to bend down. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and started to whimper softly. "I was... scared! I wanted to go with you, but my pride wouldn't let me say it! I'm so sorry I worried you and mom. I-I--!"

He did something very uncharacteristic then.

He pulled away slightly, tears in his eyes, cupped Eden's cheek, and kissed her, deeply.

The Tamer was slightly shocked, but started to return the kiss after a few seconds. She found herself pinned against the door and a warm body that was getting warmer. She had a feeling she knew what Baku wanted now, but he broke their kiss to state it anyway.

"I want you."

He picked her up bridal-style and carried her to the bed. He laid her on the bed as if she were made of porcelain, and kissed her again, but this one had a lot of pent-up emotion and passion behind it. She opened her mouth after a few seconds and he timidly poked his tongue inside. He hadn't expected to be pulled down when she deepened the kiss, moaning a little and rubbing his shoulder with her free hand.

When she finally let him go, his lungs were burning and his cock was more than rock-hard. It had been almost a week since he left home, and almost nine days since he'd been tamed last. It was a miracle he wasn't feral. "Eden..."

"Say no more," was his response. The brunette lifted her hips as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, and he found himself eagerly helping his Mistress -- the very woman he told himself as a kid he'd never want to tame with... -- out of her pants. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and he nearly had a nosebleed at the sight of her pussy, somewhat puffy from their earlier activities. "You're gonna need to work me up a bit more. Think you can do--"

Baku cut her off by burying his face in the apex of her thighs, and lapped at her vulva. Eden squeaked loudly before she groaned, grabbing a fistful of the Psifire's hair and pressing him into her more. He nibbled at her swollen flower, loving the soft, quiet whimpers she rewarded him with. His tongue came across her clit, and he jumped when her hips bucked in reply. He pulled away, licking his lips. "Was it that good, Eden?"

The brunette whined at the loss of both pleasure and warmth, but she was dripping wet. "Y-yeah. I've... I've never been given oral before." She blushed and looked away.

"Really?" he asked. "I find it hard to believe Faux wouldn't have eaten his food and licked the plate clean afterward."

"No, he hasn't gotten the chance yet. We've been so busy I've had to cut tamings down a lot. Tonight was his night, but obviously I have someone else I need to tend to..."

The redhead blinked and followed the Tamer's line of sight. It landed on the tent in his pants, and he covered up. "H-hey! Don't stare!"

"Why not?"

He sighed. "Never mind." He undid the strings that held his pants closed and shuddered as his eight-inch cock sprung free. "I've always liked these pants."

Eden tilted her head to the side. "Why?"

A smirk played across the Psifire's lips. "Easier access makes for faster taming, of course."

The Tamer would have facepalmed, had the action been more appropriate. "True, but wouldn't you like a nice pair of jeans? Maybe some red ones?"

Baku shrugged. "Yeah, later. right now I really want a taming. Seriously." He climbed over the brunette, smirking down at her as he pressed the head of his penis into her drooling lower mouth. The smirk only got darker and... menacing(?) as he pushed himself into her, watching the love-child of frustration and utter bliss on her face.

Eden shuddered. For some reason she felt so... complete with the Psifire inside her. She couldn't quite pin the feeling as complete, but it was so damn close. The brunette pulled the 'boy down so he had to barely support his own weight and wrapped her arms and legs around him. "Baku, you feel so good inside me, you know that?"

He blushed. "Uh, I do now. I can't really move with you like this, Eden."

"So? Grind against me. Faux's constantly just thrusting, so this will be a first for me, too. Please? Just one time, please?" She had already started grinding against him by the first please. She whimpered and moaned a little, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as his tip teased her g-spot.

Baku, on the other hand, was more than happy to fill her request; he rolled his hips in time with hers, almost amazed at how it almost felt like sex, but it was a little slower and less frantic. "I don't really like taking things slow, but just this time because I--" He closed his eyes and shook his head. "N-never mind."

Eden ran her hands through her newest pokeboy's hair, groaning endlessly at the stimulation against her fornix. She wasn't entirely sure he had said something, but asked, "Wh-what are you trying...?"

The Psifire nuzzled against his Tamer and whimpered quietly as his usual stamina was cut incredibly short. "I... I--!" When his Tamer arched her back, her pussy clenching around him, and raked her nails up his back, he lost it. He started to cum, his thick, white essence filling Eden to the brim. "I love you!!"

Eden barely heard him through her own cry of ecstasy, but a small smile graced her blissful expression. "I love you, too..." she whispered as soon as she caught her breath.

~+~

"WHAT."

"He's gonna join us, Faux. I didn't stutter."

"As often as he used to tease and make fun of you? You're just gonna let him join? Just like that?"

Eden crossed her arms, disappointed in her Alpha's behavior. "Yes, Faux. How many times will I have to say it?"

Baku was sitting quietly nearby, feigning ignorance to the conversation/one-sided argument. His taming shock had worn off early that morning and he had managed to get another taming out of his new Mistress. He smiled. He loved to call her Mistress, too. It just solidified the fact that he had a Tamer. It also helped his little my-Tamer-is-always-better-than-me complex he had, too.

Faux wasn't having any of that, though. "I still don't like it. Just because you tamed him and he calls you Mistress every time he can doesn't mean he's willing to risk his life for you!"

The Psifire had the right to look offended. He didn't.

"Faux, if you don't like it, you can leave. I already told you my decision was final. I'm not going to tolerate you hoarding your position over him, either. You are my Alpha and are expected to behave as such. Last time I checked, an Alpha doesn't whine and complain about something that happened over thirteen years ago."

The Kishi looked like he had a comeback, but Baltimoore pulled on his arm from behind. When the Nurse Bridget was sure he had his Alpha's attention, he shook his head. He stood on tip-toe to whisper, "I ran him through a taming cycle, too. Level four. I made him feel really bad about what he did and that's why he's acting like he's so devoted. Just roll with it, okay, sexy?"

"Why would you do that?" Faux whispered back.

Baal shrugged. "I wasn't nicknamed after the Lord of Terror for nothing, Faux."

"What are you guys whispering about?" their Tamer demanded, and Baltimoore smiled brightly at his Mistress.

"We're just talking about the pros of having a fire/psychic in our Brotherhood, Mistress. That's all. Right, Faux?"

Faux was staring at the Psifire, who had found a piece of airborne dust increasingly interesting. "Y-yeah. Pros and stuff, you know."

Eden sighed. "Fine. We leave in half an hour. Pack your stuff."

Baltimoore wandered off to follow his Mistress' orders as Faux crossed the room to stand in front of Baku. The Psifire blinked at the dust before turning to Faux.

"I still don't like you," Faux said. "but if Eden wants you here, you better act like you're grateful. The millisecond you step out of line, your throat will be mine, got it?"

"Please. I already told you I'm not planning on misbehaving, unlike some pokeboy I know." Faux growled darkly, but Baku continued, "I'd much rather get along with everyone before I cause hell. Less of a chance of dying, plus I might be able to defend myself."

The Kishi stopped growling. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know a lot of the attacks I'm supposed to know yet. I'm gonna be good at least until I evolve. By then, we'll not only have a type in common, but you won't be able to hurt me as easily."

Faux huffed. "True. I guess we can call a truce until I can convince Eden to evolve me into an Aquishi."

Baku blinked. "Well, that's not fair."

"Life's not fair."

"Very true. Very, very true."

--

PSIFIRE, the Psychic Pyrofan Pokeboy
Type: Very Near Human
Element: Fire/Psychic
Frequency: Rare
Diet: Human style foods, favors well-done meat, loves chocolate
Role: Fire fans, hot heads, evaluators
Libido: High
Attacks: Burning Touch, Flamethrower Warm Glow, Orgasmic Glow, Afterglow, Peace of Mind, Hypnosis
Enhancements: Speed x3, higher body temperature, telepathy, telekinesis
Drawbacks: Can be very arrogant when untrained, seems to always want a taming (and will offer one at any given opportunity, regardless of training), easily angered
Evolves: PSIFLAME (Experience)
Evolves From: None

The Psifire is one of those types of boys that would tire a Pre-Sacrifice girl out. They love attention, and do almost anything to get and maintain it. Most of them do this with constant complaints, and will stop in about ten minutes when ignored. If they are ignored, though, they get pouty and deny all offers of taming (which is odd).

When a Psifire is out and about with his Tamer, one can expect at least twenty queries for taming an hour. They love, love, LOVE to be tamed, and would like it as soon as possible, as much as possible. One Tamer referred to her Psifire as "a sex God with no direction or care as to whether or not he's fucking or being fucked." If one tames a Psifire once a day, one will have a loving, loyal Pokeboy for life. Another Tamer suggested keeping one in a Sex Brotherhood, as the chances of him having sex are pretty high. Psifire's are great to cuddle with after ward, since they have a higher body temperature and are warm most of the time.

Usually, a Psifire is a redhead, blonde, orange-head, or a mixture of red and yellow in either intricate or simple designs. They love keeping their hair clean, and do so often. A Psifire is never pale. They always have tans to varying degrees, but will most likely be a medium-light tan. They can have amber, orange, yellow-orange, red, scarlet, crimson, and fushia eye colors, though one has been reported to have yellow eyes. This was not confirmed. They are of an average build, and normally have 6-8 inch cocks.

A serious drawback to an untamed Psifire is his arrogance. Unless proven wrong or trained to think otherwise, he's the best, no one can defeat him, etc, etc. They have been known to challenge an Alpha's orders if they aren't Alpha already, and this could be very, VERY dangerous depending on the situation.

Psifire's are also known for their love of fire and chocolate. Burning chocolate in front of them is a bad idea, though, seeing as they don't take their obsessions lightly (sex being the exception). If allowed to indulge every so often, a Psifire will ask for more tamings. If one is allowed to indulge too often, though, he will more than likely take what he wants from one whether one likes it or not.

Despite having a Psychic typing, their Psychic array of attacks is limited to status inducing. When they evolve, though, they actually gain attacks.


KISHI, the Psychic Kitsune Pokéboy
Type: Animorph (Fox)
Element: Psychic/Normal
Frequency: Uncommon (Forest), Rare (Other Environs)
Diet: Small animals, Ramen
Role: Hunters, trap experts, spies
Libido: High
Attacks: Foresight, Peace of Mind, Psychic Trauma, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Drain Psyche, Nightmare, Pounce, Brace, Lengthy Debate, Kawaii!, Lullaby, Soothe, Wrap, Tail slap, Scratch, Particle Cloud, Beat-Down, Bearhug, Howl
Enhancements: Psychic ability, speed(x7), intelligence(x6), strength (x4)
Evolves: Frozhi (mechanism unknown), Revahi (attacked, betrayed, or disowned by their pack), Planishi (Gaia Medal), Aquishi (Ocean Stone), Stefamhi (Fire Stone and any E-Medal on the stone), Yinsune (Light Stone), Yangsune (Dark Stone)
Evolves from: None

If there was something more tricky then a pre-Sacrifice Rubix cube, yet more painful then a Sudoku word puzzle, then the Kishi would be it. The Kishi usually are 5'7 with their hair matching the fur on their tail, arms, legs, and pubic hair around their nine inch cock, though the color for the Kishi is usually a variation of red. While most Kishi have Caucasian skin their skin turns a dark red when angered, or on the hunt giving their appearance a much darker look.

During the war SK forced the Kishi to take upon important human customs such as reading and writing to take notes upon anything interesting that would aid SK, or alert him of anything important. The Kishi also love to play pranks upon anyone they're given permission to. After SK's death the Kishi started to form packs and find their own homes all over the world with several exceptions. A Kishi will never strike at another of their breed unless specifically commanded to, or they went against the pack in some form. The Kishi do try to communicate with the renegade, or any wild feral Pokéboy before attacking.

Upon raiding one of SK's labs the crew found the original notes of the Kishi, but noticed that the original Kishi didn't have any psychic abilities, nor did anything of SK's files show him noticing this change. Maybe this was the final prank they played upon SK the unprankable.

NURSE BRIDGET, the Attractive Healer Pokéboy
Type: Very Near Human
Element: Normal
Frequency: Common
Diet: Omnivore
Role: Doctor, Nurse, Medic
Libido: Average
Attacks: Slap, Tackle, Beat-Down, Yell, Yo-yo Slap, Yo-yo Bondage, Healing Touch, Lay on Hands, Injury Scan
Enhancements: x3 dexterity, not sickened by gore, extreme attractiveness
Evolves: None
Evolves From: None

On the pre-Sacrifice internet, one of the many common memes was about an incredibly effeminate cross-dresser called Bridget; 'everyone is gay for Bridget'. He was that pretty. Using one of the last remaining images of this near-forgotten character, a scientist thought it would be incredibly amusing to design the medical civil service Pokéboy for Australia after Bridget. This was not corrected, and resulted in all Nurse Bridgets being incredibly beautiful, sleek and thin boys who are sure to make any red-blooded male question their sexuality. They actually seem to be very amused by it, and actively seek out boys to tempt.

When in matters of medical importance, though, Bridget becomes a serious and intelligent doctor with an impressive knowledge of physiology, psychology and surgery. He is able to diagnose any known disease and assign an appropriate cure, and due to his dexterity and iron stomach can make laser-fine surgical procedures with ease. They also have a very charming bedside manner, both literally and figuratively.

Bridgets are so popular that after 100 ATS you could find them being shipped into Europe, Central America, and Nippon to replace their own native versions. It is uncommon but getting more frequent to see private citizens owning a Nurse Bridget. These are mostly Tamers who see great benefit in having a medical professional on standby in the dark wildernesses of the world.

It is worth noting that due to their great service and dedication to humanity, the Union of America has granted them, along with Maids and Gumshoes, full citizenship after 150 ATS. This radical move isn't likely to be followed by other countries until these breeds prove themselves capable of being reasonably independent and productive citizens.

--

Completed: 180909

=Author's Corner=

FFFF-- I changed the titled 2038302847503 times until I was satisfied. Seriously, I didn't know what to pick then settled on this one because I got sick of trying and re-trying and still hating it, buu. ;0;

Yes, the lemon is kinda short, but I'm trying to hone my skills. HONE MAH SKILLZ, BRAH-- no, I'm kidding. xD [Yes, I am eighteen, what makes you question me?]

...REVIEW, PL0X!