Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstood but relaxing all the same ❯ 3 relaxing times ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Eiji hesitated a moment, thinking if he should turn up the heat or not. Decidedly, he turned it up and slipped in. A sigh of pleasure escaped his lips as the days frustrations flew away. He pushed himself deeper and looked around the now steamy room. He waited a bit more, a few more sighs escaping before he decided enough was enough. He quietly slipped out of the water, turned the heat off, got changed and headed off to Fuji's.
 
 
 
 
 
I don't know if I'm ready yet, I mean, I barely know her yet…He thought to himself. Fuji would kill him if he backed out now and left the tensai alone. Slowly, he let himself down on the bed, and soon after was covered by a shadow. “I've never done this before…will it hurt?” “Not very much, and if it does, don't worry. You'll think it was all worth it in the end. “What?! Wait I…mmm, that feels good…” He silently gave into the sensation that relaxed and stimulated his body at the same time. “See, I told you she was the best” Fuji stood over him, maniacal smile on his face. “Ya,” he replied, “I'm so glad you talked me into getting a massage from your Onee-chan…”
 
 
 
 
 
“This I don't know how I let you talk me into…” He was laying on a rather large bed - well, Fuji was laying on the bed. He was laying on Fuji. With no clothes on. He just had to hope Fuji knew how to but fuck well, because he sure as hell didn't.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Do not own PoT, do not sue me.
 
Buahahahaim going to be evil in this little one-shot and leave the sex-making up to you xD Umthis was my attempt at a second fan fic, the first which I also started todayyay? Anyways, no cliff hangers like this in the non one-shotyes, I do love Eiji. Therefore he is the main character in this and in my multi chapterbuh bie now!