Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Owned ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Prince of Tennis.

Note: If you do not like this pairing then please leave this page now.
Please review about any suggestion I could make better in future fics. But do not make any rude comments.


The room was dark; the only light that came in was from the moons that pass through the window, illuminating the two moving figures on the bed.

“Ryoma…” the voice moaned and nipped at his bottom lip with passion and proceeded to his neck licking, kissing, biting the soft flesh of the smaller boy. Ryoma shuddered as those experienced and long fingers toyed with his nipple. He gasped and arched, his eyes shut tight.

“Ryoma…” The voice whispered huskily to his ear, cupping and massaging his crotch underneath the thin fabric of his pants.

“A…ahhh!” He threw his head to the side, his body trembling with pleasure; he clutched the other’s shirt tightly in a deathgrip. The other chuckled breathily and licked the newly exposed skin at the wriggling boy’s neck. Moving back upwards, he licked Ryoma’s ear and bit softly at the flesh.

Ryoma gasped and moaned beneath, volts of pure ecstasy travelled inside him sending his senses to overdrive. He released his hold on the other’s shirt and forcefully captured the other’s lips. Both of them moaned as their tongues fight for dominance, which Ryoma soon gave in.

“Ryoma…” Suddenly the other pulled away. Ryoma whimpered at the lost contact and reached his hands to pull his lover back. The other straddling at his waist, only to capture both of his hands and pinned them above his head with one of those hands.

“Ryoma…” Ryoma tried to move beneath to create friction to his needing body them but the other only squeezed him tighter and pressed him down the mattress harder making the boy completely immobile.

“No…please.” Ryoma whimpered as tears of frustration and pleasure stained his cheeks.

“Ryoma. Look at ” The voice commanded him. He opened his eyes and faced his captor. The other groaned and tried to control his urges not to take the boy and mark him now. Ryoma looked so delectable with those cat-like golden eyes darkened, glazed and fogged with lust; his mouth opened breathing hard “A…niki”

The other crushed his lips to the boy’s own. “You’re mine forever, Ryoma. I own you. Do you understand? No one is allowed to touch you. No one but me.”

He failed to answer; his mind was too clouded and seemed to stop functioning. The other ground his hips to Ryoma’s own making them both gasped out. “Do you understand?” Ryoma nodded and forced his abused lips to form the words “H…Hai. Ryoga. Aniki. You own me now and forever. Aa…ahhh!”

Ryoma almost screamed in pleasure when Ryoga rubbed both of their erections together before moving away and removing both of their pants. “Good. Remember that always” He smirked