Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Rosenstein Academy ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own the original ‘Claremont Academy’ nor do I own prince of tennis

Note: Part of the credits goes to Wishing Star67 for letting me use her fic to base mine.
So This fic will be a mix between Wishing Star67’s fic and Mine.

____________________________________________________________ ________________


3 weeks before coming to Seigaku…

“Ryoma, do you really have to go to Japan? Why can’t uncle Nanjiroh and auntie Rinko just go by themselves? It’s not fair.” Said a voice

“I quite agree with Camus, Ryoma. Although I see uncle and auntie’s point in making you learn Japanese culture, you need to learn because you’ve been living here in America all your life.” from a voice known as Lui replied.

Ryoma looked a lot different from his current self: He wore a light-blue shirt underneath and white blazer with a crest on it. The crest was divided into 4 sections, one with a crescent moon, another with a crown, third with a rose, fourth with a small dragon and on top of the four with a RJ, then one wing each side of the crest itself. For pants he had white trousers on with black shoes and he had lain resting on his shoulders a light-blue cape (from the anime ‘Meine Liebe’ that the candidates wear.) Ryoma sighed then replied “I have to go back to Japan as well because my parents think that I should learn about Japanese culture. However to hide our wealth, my parents may be thinking of sending me to a school named…Seishun Gakuen, I think”.

Present Time

"Oi! Shounen! This is the last day of school until spring break, am I right?" Nanjiroh called to his son from the dining table where he was reading the "newspaper." Ryoma was tying his tennis shoes. He grabbed his tennis bag and headed out the door with a grunt, indicating yes. Today was Seigaku's last meeting day at the Seigaku tennis courts in the morning. "Hey! Echizen, hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Momoshiro called from his bike, fidgeting and ready to speed off. "Mada Mada Dane, Momo-senpai" Ryoma jogged over and hopped on. The minute he did, Momo sped off, leaving a whirlwind of dust.

"Echizen! Momoshiro! 50 laps around the court, now!" Tezuka barked as Ryoma and Momo came huffing into the court; they were late, as usual. Grumbling, they started on their laps. Ryuuzaki-sensei came out of the school just now, arms crossed. She watched the training begin, talking to Inui about some training modules.

Just then, a limo stopped in front of the gates. The driver stepped out and opened the door for a boy about Ryoma's age, with black hair that reached his waist and was wavy as it reached the end. With deep sea green eyes and pale skin. He was wearing a black tracksuit, and sport shoes, and he had on a red shirt. The boy smiled, upon seeing Ryoma's tired state with a soft-like voice. "Daijoubu, Ryoma?" he asked, bending down.

"Naoji...! Why are you here?" Ryoma demanded, getting up.

"Eh? Just because." the boy said softly.

"Naoji, I see you've arrived," Ryuuzaki-sensei spoke up.

Ryoma pulled his hat down, a bit angry that he hadn't been in on his friend's arrival.

"Aaaah! Who's this? Ne, do you know each other?" Eiji plopped over. Naoto just smiled at the hyper-teen.

While the others were joking about who Naoji might be, the said boy slipped a letter into Ryoma's hands. "Everyone, get back to practice! Except for you, Echizen!" Tezuka ordered.

Soon, Naoji, Ryoma, and Ryuuzaki-sensei were seated in her office. "Hmmm, Ryoma, they're requesting you to come back to Rosenstein. Are you going? It’s just for the spring, and they're inviting your teammates as well if that would help.

At the word teammates, the regulars, save Tezuka, who were eavesdropping, sprang through the door.

"Ne, sensei, are we invited somewhere?" Fuji asked.

Sighing, Ryuuzaki held her head to the side in her right hand. The creases in her head furrowed together. "Yes. Ryoma's old school, Rosenstein, is inviting him for the spring. Afraid that he might be sad leaving his teammates, they've invited you as well.”

"But where exactly where will we be staying?" Inui wanted to know.

Naoto spoke up, "Don’t worry, Rosenstein has dormitories..."

"How do you know that?" Momo asked suspiciously.

"Because I attend Rosenstein. And, just for your curiosity, it’s in America."

"Nani!?" the regulars exclaimed.

"Echizen, are you going?" Kawamura asked.

"Lets go, it'll be a good experience," Fuji stated. They all looked at Ryoma expectantly. Grudgingly, Ryoma nodded slowly.

"Ah! I forgot to ask...Naoji, your face is familiar. Do you, by any chance, play an instrument?" Inui asked.

"Hai. A few, actually. I play the flute and violin."

"You've probably seen him on a million magazines. He's the musical champion for his age division. He's been for three straight years." Ryoma said from the couch.

A few regulars took a sharp breath.

And so, with the permission from their parents, the regulars packed their bags, and on the first day of spring break, left on a private plane that belonged to Naoji's family. Ryuuzaki-sensei, Sakuno, Tomoka, and the three freshmen also went.

When they got in the plane, their jaws dropped. "Ehehe, as I said, this is a custom plane, a present from my father-" Naoji started. The 20 chairs were arranged something like this:

11 of them in a circle in the middle, then four on one side, all in a row, and five on the other. In the middle of the circle of chairs were 4 big, flat screen TVs, in a circle back to back facing outwards. The chairs all fell backwards or forwards, and when you pressed one of the buttons on a chair, a small table rose in front of the chair. Off to one side was a mini refrigerator, with much food inside. Each chair had a small drawer that was bolted in place next to it. Inside was a small radio with headphones, a deck of cards, a fluffy pillow, nice blankets, keys to the bathroom, a drink, some chips, a DVD player with some DVDs. And directly below the four TV screens was a game system with five controllers. The floor was strewn with big pillows, obviously meant to lie or sit on, with large stuffed animals to be used as pillows as well. Comic books were the same way. The nine regulars, Naoto, and Ryuuzaki-sensei took the chairs in the middle. Tomoka and Sakuno each took a big stuffed animal and pillow, and started playing with cards and the three freshmen joined them. "Sugoi! Naoji, you're so lucky!" Eiji clapped.