Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Typhoon - TezukaKikumaru ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Typhoon

 

 

The four boys hand known each other since junior high school, and despite the facts of life stating that people meet and people part, they had somehow managed to make it into the same college together. It was more a case of Tezuka and Oishi choosing the college, and Fuji and Eiji following along. It wasn't that the two lacked the intelligence to choose for themselves, for Fuji and Eiji were indeed highly intelligent young men. No, they simply lacked the desire or initiative to be so decisive when they felt that the world was their school, life their teacher.

 

It was like the four together were a square diagram, codependent on each other while standing on their own. Like the four points of a compass, the four boys were hard to think of as separated. Fuji was the passionate taunting fire of the South; Eiji, the playful laughing Wind of the East; Oishi the dependable nurturing Earth of the North; and Tezuka the deep, deceptive Waters of the West.

 

And their relationship was like that of the compass's Cardinal points:

 

South, friendly with East and West.

West flowing easily from South to North.

North standing comfortably between West and East.

And East gaily dancing amongst North and South.

 

And like West and East, they were opposites in every way.

 

Tezuka was the quiet stability of a traditional garden; Kikumaru the chaotic rush of a flashy amusement park. Tezuka was miso soup and riceballs; Kikumaru omelets and hamburgers. Tezuka was the ocean, and Kikumaru was the wind, and when they came together, it was with the savage ferocity of a typhoon blown ashore.

 

Their coming together was something that never would have occurred under normal circumstances, it's true, but this is a PWP story whose sole purpose is to place two beautiful young men into a scrumptious situation, and it just so happens that Tezuka and Kikumaru are the destined two.