Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ What if ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
chapter 6
Disclaimer: Prince of tennis is not mine... they belongs to Konomi Takeshi but i do own Hiroshi! warnings of yaoi/shonen-ai implications and OOC.

Hiroshi was sitting at his study desk writing an essay for his upcoming Literature class, when Ryoma strode in. He put hold of his current task and turn to observe his arrogant cousin.

"Okay, shoot!" Hiroshi spoke up after he notice Ryoma's unnatural behaviour.

"huh? what do you mean?" Ryoma tried to act casual but failed miserably.

"Just admit it, you have something to tell me, isn't it?" Hiroshi looked at Ryoma seriously such that it unnerves the latter.

"Well...you see, yesterday Fuji and I went on a date and..." Ryoma pause in his speech as he search his cousin for any trace of annoyance but found none.

"and..." Hiroshi prompt as if waiting for more details.

"We met ur buchou,Atobe with our buchou, Tezuka going on a date... then Fuji came up with the idea of...you know, teasing them..." Ryoma pause again as to wait for Hiroshi cue to continue, and Hiroshi simply nod to gave him the approval.

"So...Fuji arrange for the Hyotei Regualars to meet us for dinner, while he specially "invited" both captains to join us as well. Since he didn't have the phone number of the Hyotei players except Jirou's. We had to rope him in as part of our plan... Jirou had readily agreed to help us only with condition applied..." At this statement,Ryoma look at Hiroshi meaningfully...before breaking the dreadful "news" to Hiroshi.

"What's the condition?" Hiroshi raised his eyebrow skeptically.'

"He wants you to go on a date with him..." Ryoma answered fearfully.

"Oh...so I'm to go on a date with him, and you'd readily agreed to his condition and I'm to go along with it!" Hiroshi stared at Ryoma and frown, before continuing " fine, I'll deal with him!"

Ryoma took that chance and sneak out of the room quietly and swiftly, while Hiroshi couldn't help but mused at the thought of the "date" with Jirou. However, he did caught sight of Ryoma escape but decided not to pursue on the matter.

Just when Ryoma let his hair down, the phone rang and jerk him out of his reverie.

"Hello, Echizen's residence!" Ryoma picked up the phone and said automatically.

"Ryoma, how's it going?" a gentle voice spoke up on the other end.

"Fuji!" Ryoma had been shock by the fact that Fuji had managed to call him at the exact moment after he broke the "dreadful news" to his cousin.

"Yeah... so how did it go? Did he agree?" Fuji tried again.
"Well... I'd just managed to inform him about it, he say that he will deal with the matter personally with Jirou." Ryoma answered casually and crossed his fingers, hoping that nothing would go wrong.

"Oh... so I'd better call up Jirou to inform him of the news before he cause my bill to go bust!" Fuji hang up cheerfully, with new plans forming in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tsuzuku~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~