Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ Why? ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Fuji sighed. Ever since he and Tezuka had gotten together it'd seemed their lives were more in danger. Not the death kind of danger but the one where they'd both be disinherited (1) for being gay. But there were times when he and Tezuka could just forget all about all those things and lose themselves in each other. Times like that were scarce now since Fuji had been named C.E.O. of a successful business. Or more like Atobe's business really. And Tezuka had been away a lot more for tennis competitions. It seemed like even Kami-san himself was disapproving of this love. Were he and Tezuka even meant to be? Fuji pondered all these things in the glimmering moonlight shining on the windowsill where he sat looking up at the stars.

Sometimes he felt that maybe he and Tezuka weren't to be. Maybe Tezuka and Ryoma were meant to be seeing as both of them were in the pro world. But despite all those things; Tezuka had approached Fuji after his first successful game in the Wimbledon and picked him and kissed him hard. Why? Why would Fuji be the one who Tezuka fell in love with? Why? It made no sense. There were much better fishes in the sea. Fuji was more like a depressed person on the inside though he never showed it. He cried constantly over the tiniest little things. Why?? Fuji could never understand.

(2) Even though Tezuka had told him many times it was who Fuji was on the inside. That part had made Tezuka fall in love. Why??? Even though Fuji had laughed and told him he hadn't even seen inside him. Tezuka had smiled and said he had seen who he really was on the inside and it broke his heart to see his lover so depressed. Fuji had froze (3) and looked up at Tezuka. Tezuka had smiled and bent down and kissed Fuji swiftly on the mouth. They shared a passionate kiss before they broke apart for air. Both were panting heavily but it didn't really matter to either of them. Tezuka made love to Fuji for the first time that night. When they woke up in the morning both of them were sore everywhere. They had done in continuously that night and had only gotten 3 hours of sleep. Tezuka had to cancel his game with Echizen and Fuji had to call in sick at the company. Echizen was a little pissed but he understood why Tezuka had canceled that game. (4)

Fuji smiled at all these memories. Then he frowned. It seemed among all these happy memories there were some not so happy ones. (5) It started when Fuji had moved in with Tezuka. Few weeks after he had moved in he and Tezuka started arguing over furniture color. Fuji insisted one having colors that blended with the room and it could harmonize with the feeling of the room while Tezuka wanted the zen style sort of room. They had shouted for weeks like some newlyweds until they agreed to on Fuji's idea. But only in the living room. Tezuka's idea was accepted in the family room. They weren't really happy with the arrangements but after a while they both got used to it. They were living happily with the new arrangements. But Tezuka wasn't even home anymore. He was always off.

Fuji suspected that Tezuka was cheating on him with Echizen. Tezuka never called home anymore. It was always Fuji calling him to check if he was alright but his manager always picked up saying Tezuka was out somewhere. Fuji always hung up after hearing the word "sorry. he's not here." (6) Fuji looked up at the stars tears streaming down his face. He cried out to the heavens, stars and the moon. "WHY? Why is it always me?" Fuji fell back onto his and Tezuka's bed crying like crazy.
 
Fuji fell asleep on their bed still weeping silently.
 
_______________________________________________________________ (1) - I have horrible spelling
(2) - Flashback begins
(3) - not the ice kind of froze. u kno...when the person freezes in shock that kind of froze?
(4) - Flashback ends
(5) - Another flashback begins
(6) - Another flashback ends

A/N: THANKS TO SALINA WHO HELPED EDIT WHO REALLY GOT MICROSOFT TO HELP EDIT. T_T thanks anyways girl.