Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Twenty Six Ways to Kill a Cat ❯ Alive ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Psych.
 
Okay. When I first saw this challenge, all I could think about were the Alphabet Murders. Then, for some reason, the prompt "alive" made me think of death. I think I'm just incredibly morbid...
 
This is, for some reason, what popped into my head for this prompt. I am aware that it's not incredibly amazing. Still, it was fun to write.
 
There was something ironic about how it made him feel. The rush of air, the weightlessness of his body, the jolt in his gut as he began to descend; it made him feel more alive than he ever had before. Suddenly, his senses extended farther than he was used to. Behind him, he could hear the screech of the car's brakes and the slow, metallic crunch of his motorcycle being dented. Through his visor, he could see the horrified expressions on the faces of bystanders across the street. His mind flashed through his memories, trying to find a way to save himself. He had a scant moment to reflect before he hit the tree.
 
At 3:47, Shawn Spencer died in a traffic accident. His motorcycle was struck from behind by an SUV and he was sent flying. His helmet broke when his body hit a tree. He died upon impact.
 
Review!