Ragnarok Fan Fiction ❯ Ragnarok-Conquest ❯ Chapter 7

[ A - All Readers ]

Part7-Memories

Judgeman laughs as his trap caught Blade. The others laugh as well. Judgeman helps his friend up.

“Remember when we first met??” Judgeman asked Blade.

“I remember. I still have that scar on my leg, hahah,” Blade remembered it very clearly.

********************************************************* ***************

A thief runs through the city of Morroc. Guards advance on him as swift as he runs. In his pocket, merchandise that he stole from he merchants. The thief runs into a corner and finds himself in a dead end. The guards take the same route but when they reach the dead end, they find nothing.

“What the hell is happening?!?!? The fifth time this week!!!!!!!!” one of the guards roared, “How could he evade our guards? We must report this to the captain.”

The guards one by one leave. When the coast is clear, a hand emerges from the ground. The thief climbs up from a makeshift hole he made. The thief was Blade. He looked in his pockets and took out three very dusty old-looking blue boxes. He opened them one by one. The first one he opened, he found an empty bottle, the second one he opened, and he found a pair of earrings. When he opened the third one, he found clothes, thief's clothes. He was so overjoyed, the thief's clothes were lighter than the clothes given by his thief guild, therefore, he could move faster.

********************************************************** **************

“How did he get away!?!?!? Search the pyramids again! Find that nest of thieves!” the captain of the guard was screaming his head off.

“Sir, our men heard of a party of travelers. They are very powerful and fast, I heard they defeated that rampaging wolves pack, If they did, they could be useful here,” said one of the men.

“Fine do what ever is takes! I want those thieves executed!”

************************************************* ***********************

“Judgeman!! When are we going to rest? I'm tired! I don't like this!” Flex was whining to Judgeman.

“Yeah, If we don't rest soon, Flex might faint, again,” White Dragon was tired as well.

“Oh, alright,” Judgemanwas tired too but they had a long way to Morroc.
They journeyed for hours through scorching sands. They saw ants and other insects but had no energy to fight. They kept walking. After hours of walking, they finally reached Morroc.

“YAHOO! WE FINNALY GOT HERE!” Flex was so happy he went straight to the shops for a drink, leaving the others behind.

“You know, I could have given him some Holy Water now that we are here, there's water there and I got the empty bottle here,” White Dragon was laughing.

“You should have told him earlier,” Judgeman was laughing as well.

When the three were back together, they walked through town. Suddenly, a thief runs by and pick pockets Judgeman.

“What the!!” Judgeman ran towards the thief, “I cant catch him on foot, Flash, go and get him for me!”

Immediately, a falcon darted through the sky and pecked the thief into submission. Judgeman caught hold of the thief. Judgeman interrogated the thief. It was Blade; he stole Judgeman's Bow. They wanted to turn him into the law but,

“Please don't! I got a family and kids to support!” Blade was obviously lying.

“Yeah right, you are our age! You can't have a wife yet!” White Dragon was preaching him for a while, and then he kept preaching for hours!

“OK OK OK!! I wont steal again, just stop him from preaching!” Blade was at his ends.

“Fine, just promise us that you wont steal again,” White dragon warned him.

“Yes, yes! I've learned the error of my ways!” Blade ran off.

“That was good. He…HE STOLE MY WATCH!!!!!” White Dragon was furious. He ran so fast that the others couldn't keep up.

Again blade was caught, but he escaped again.

“This is getting annoying!” Judgeman was chasing him throughout Morroc.

Flex had tried to use his spells but White Dragon stopped him, because it might kill him. They continued the chase until they were outside of Morroc.

“It ends here! YARGH!!!!” Blade lunges his knife at Judgeman but missed.

Judgeman shot his arrows but they missed as well. Blade kept using his normal attacks. Flex and White Dragon got into the fight but Flex did not use his spells. He just attacked him with his Bone wand. Judgeman set up traps when Blade wasn't looking. Blade accidentally stepped onto one of the traps and was flung into a tree. Blade charged again but stepped in another trap, Ankle Snare, and was caught.

“Will you please give us back the watch, we promise we wont hurt you or send you to the guards,” White Dragon tried to be sensible.

“Ok, but on one condition, I want to come with you, I'm getting tired here, too many guards that are easily fooled,” Blade pleaded with them.

They agreed and thought that Blade would be a very valuable asset to the party. They walked towards the north; Blade heard that there was an easy to kill but fast monster on the loose in Geffen. As they walked out of Morroc, they noticed a party covered in wolf pelts. Blade wanted to steal one but Judgeman stopped him. Towards the north they ventured and ended up in Geffen where they were now.

************************************************************* ***********

“Well, that's how we met,” Blade told the others. Ginzu, Belthezor, Ryogi were intently listening but Usher was in a world of his own.

To be continued…


(Author's note: Did you think the group who stopped the wolves was them?? You were wrong! They aren't that strong!)