Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Avatar:Vacay in the Sengoku Jidai...with Ranma??? ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~~“Okay you guys. Let’s get one thing straight. I’m the author you’re the characters. I make you do whatever I want. You should be glad I’m giving you a chance to add your suggestions to the story. Now, I don’t want a repeat of last time, ok?”

*Nod.*

“Good. Let’s begin.”

“Are we going to use my idea?”

“No, Inuyasha. We‘re not going to use yours or Miroku’s perverted ideas.”

“Aww.”, both men whined.

“We‘ll use my own!”~~

 

 

“My name is Akane and this is Ranma. We just woke up by that tree.”

“Well so did these guys.” Kagome said while gesturing to the um…’Aang Gang’.

“So now we’ve got, one, two, four, six people to take care of?”, Miroku pointed out, while reaching for a certain slayers backside.

“Touch me and die, monk.”, Sango said while keeping her eyes closed. Miroku laughed nervously.

~~ “Wait a minute! Why am I always made into a pervert?”

“Because you’re one in real life! Now stop interrupting!”, the author yelled.~~

 

“Great what now?”, Inuyasha said while plopping down next to Kagome, “we have to groups of people and we don’t know what to do with them!”

“We wouldn’t have them if you weren’t going around picking up lost people in the woods.”, Kagome pointed out. Inuyasha narrowed his eyes at her.

~~ “Wait! If I’m standing next to him and he’s sitting down can’t he see up my skirt?”, Kagome asked.

“I said we were going to use my own perverted ideas. Now, shush up chatty miko!”~~

His gaze drifted lower…and lower…and lower…DING, DING, DING!

“Inuyasha, osuwari. I’M UP HERE YOU IDIOT!”, she said while storming away. ‘Why that…that…perv! How dare he!!!’ “Osuwari!” ‘He has some nerve looking there!’

Shippou walked to Inuyasha’s fallen form. “Baka.” Shippou didn’t what Kagome was talking about when she said that she was ‘up here’, but if Kagome sat him for it he must have done something wrong. By now Inuyasha was bright red, (thank god Kagome sat him so no one could see it) embarrassed at being found out by Kagome.

“Let us go inside then.”, Sango suggested. Miroku, however, was fast at work. He quickly made his way over to Akane. Grabbing her hand in his, “My fair maiden, I couldn’t help but notice your beauty. Tell me, would care to bear my child?”, Miroku said with a big, perverted grin. Sango was about to retrieve him and Ranma punch him out but… “I’m sorry, but I cannot. You see I’m engaged.”, she said while pulling her hand away from him. “Miroku, aren’t you engaged?”, Shippou said to the lecher. “He’s engaged?!?”, everyone said simultaneously, (except guess who?) Inuyasha took this time to escape and look for Kagome. ~*~

Kagome was walking through the forest to clear her head, or um more like think of ways the maim a hanyou. For her there were several.

“He’s engaged?!?”

‘What the-’ Kagome heard the loud proclamation. Stopping in her tracks to turn to where the sound had come from, she was about to head back to the village when,

~~ “The story’s boring!”, Inuyasha yelled.

“Shut up and wait for the next scene! As I was saying…”~~

Stopping in her tracks to turn to where the sound had come from, she was about to head back to the village when,

~~*If you like then you should have put a ring on it, If you like then you should have put a ring on it. Don‘t be mad once you see that he want it, If you like then you should have put a ring on it,*

*Everyone turns to Kagome*

“I’m gonna take this.”, Kagome said while leaving the room.

“As I was saying!…”~~

Stopping in her tracks to turn to where the sound had come from, she was about to head back to the village when, a pair of amber eyes were staring her in the face.

“Uhh.”, was all she said.

~~ “Finally!!”, Inuyasha yelled.

“I wouldn’t be so happy if I were you Inuyasha. Now, IF YOU WOULD LISTEN TO THE STORY YOU WOULD KNOW WHY!”, the author yelled.

*Kagome re-enters*

“Did I miss anything?”

“I smell a lemon.”, Inuyasha says.

*Author shakes head no*

“Lime?”, Inuyasha asks.

*Author shakes head no*

“Well then what the hell is it?”, the hanyou asks with an irritated tone.~~

“Miko.”, Sesshoumaru said with an icy tone, “tell me. Have you come across strange people lately?”

Realizing how close she and Sesshoumaru were, she backed away and said, “Yes. I have. Why? What do you know?”

“This Sesshoumaru knows of the dimension traveling beings. They were brought here because a higher force wishes them to be here.”

“You mean a Kami-sama?”

“No. The author.”

“Oh…”

“They will return to their own worlds in time. When exactly, this Sesshoumaru’s not sure.”, he said while turning to leave.

“Sesshoumaru. Why do you talk like you have a stick up your butt?”, Kagome asked innocently.

“Because authors are cruel, cruel people.”, he said, disappearing.

“Kagome.”

Kagome turned around to face Inuyasha. He had an apologetic look on his face. Almost like a puppy’s. ‘Almost like a puppy’s’, she thought.

I just said that. ’Sorry.’ , she thought again.

Anyways,

~~ “Now is there going to be a lemon?!?:, the impatient hanyou asked.

“If you keep asking I won’t put one in for you!”, the author yelled.

“Okay! Geez, I just wanted to know…”

“If he get’s a lemon I want one!”, Miroku yelled.

“What’s a lemon?”, the young kitsune asked.

*everyone sweat drops*

“A lemon is a fruit Shippou.”, Kagome said.

“Oh. Well I want one.”

“NO!”~~

 

 

Anyways, snapping back to reality, Kagome realized that Inuyasha was on all fours staring at her in the face, whimpering.

~~ “What?!?”, an irate hanyou yelled.

“Ugh. That’s it!”, the author yelled.

*Author takes metal baseball bat from bedside and hits Inuyasha with it*

“Anyone else got a problem with my story?!?”

*everyone shakes head no*

“Good.”~~

 

“Inuyasha?”

Whimpe ring.

Kagome smiles at his attempt for forgiveness. She kneels in front of him and gives him a hug. “It’s okay, Inuyasha. I forgive you. Just answer me one thing.”

He looked her in the eyes.

“Why’d you do it?”

Inuyasha sweat drops.

“Well?”, Kagome prompted.

“Uh…”

“’Uh’ What?”, she said while smoothing out his haori.

Nothing.

“Inuyasha you can tell me.”, she said with a smile. ‘Got him now. Suffer, Inuyasha.’

“Well Kagome. I would love to tell you, but I’m too tired.”, he said trying to stand.

She grabbed him by the collar of said haori and pulled him down, “Inuyasha you woke up an hour ago.”, She said while straddling him. ‘This is not good. Okay it is good, but bad at the same time. Oh Kami. This. Is. Torture. I wonder if I touched her would she be mad? No that’s what she wants you to do. Withstand her attempts.’

“Would you like to know why Kagome?”

“Yes. I would very much.”

“I tell you. But not now.”, he whispered tantalizingly. He picked her off his lap at stood up straight. He had won. He beat her at her own game. She stood up in front of him and dusted off her clothes.

This means war.

She smiled at him and he smirked back, as if sending secret messages to one another.

“Okay Inuyasha. When you’re ready to tell me. I’ll be ready to listen.”

“Ok. And Kagome. What did you and Sesshoumaru talk about?”

She stopped. ‘Bingo’ She smirked inwardly. Turning to her hanyou, her hanyou, she likes the way that sounds. Turning to him, she smiled and said, “When you tell me I’ll tell you.” Kagome turned away from him and started towards the village. ’Why that sneaky wench… I can see our game is going to be very fun to play.’ He smirked at her, but started towards the village nonetheless, but not without making sure to keep some distance between her an himself.

~~ “Why was Inuyasha walking behind Kagome?” , Shippou asked.

“Because he was enjoying the view.”, Miroku pointed out.

“What view? View of what? And why can’t I have a lemon?”

At the word ‘lemon’ Inuyasha woke up.

“What happened?”

“A very important part in the story took place.”

“Well tell me what happened!”

“You blacked out at the whimpering, right?”

“I didn’t black out!”

“What ever.”

*Everyone gets up and leaves Inuyasha alone*

“Hey! I wanna know what happened!!”

“You guys!!

“Answer me!”

“C’mon!”~~