Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Starlit to Lifes, Curses and Demons ❯ Tied Up ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Ranma isn't mine; he is the property of Takahashi-sensei as well as Flame of Recca by Nobuyuki Anzai. Yu Yu Hakusho isn't mine either, he's belong to Yoshihiro Togashi while Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Anyway, I don't make any profit out of this so… don't sue me. Anything I don't stated is mine.

Well I got a lotta people want me to get this fic pre-reader first! Here's one more ability of the ring-bracelet and it is one jewel ability on his wrist that can do couples of thing beside what I just write… maybe the reason why Recca turn small?

"Blah" speech, `blah' thoughts, blah just to highlight,

-Blah- mind talk, -: Blah :- Makai language, "Blah" inner speaking to outer (guess?)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 7 - Tied Up

"So! What think of what I've just taught you?"

"Not very hard to learn that self defences. That Kage Bushin was something!" Ranma concluded.

"Now for my part of the bargain kids. So what's the surprise?" Jiraiya said impatiently and rubbing his hand as if he got the prize to be handed to him.

The trio gather around themselves again. "Okay. First Recca, excuse yourself to go some for a while. Ranma, you and I have to do something to distract him enough time for Recca to call out Rui without Jiraiya's knowledge. When Recca done, I'll bind his feet with spirit handcuff and you steal whatever he got but don't get caught. You did memorize how he do it right…"

"I'm waiting~~ Where's the surprise!" really getting impatient to the trio.

The trio turn their attention to Jiraiya. Ranma and Urameshi nodded to each other, Recca begins his act.

"A-ano… guys I need to go for… nature calls" acts like he really need to go. Recca moves away to relief his fake need. "Okay! Let me see… Ah! Do you ever write about a pervert thief that likes to steal underwear garments…" Ranma go on with his stories and some added by Urameshi's stories. Jiraiya hear their story with some interest, with his hand noted down about it.

`Rui I need you to make mist and lots of naked girls illusion' Recca mentally asked Rui with the feeling of unwillingness but been budge by Kokou, "Well! It's about time for us to have some fun! You really need that young man he he he he…" `Stop it Kokou!'

Back to the others, Jiraiya hold out his hands halt to stop the boys from talking, "wait a minutes, your telling me these stories for my inspiration? Its not enough!" Crouching down so his face is to the level with the boys, he continues, "Those are not enough to inspire me. If you don't have something much better, you all own me for teaching you!" he roars to the boys with very angry face.

Recca and Urameshi back a bit.

`He he… that scare them! Teach them not mess with adult's things! Now let see how they going to answer this.' Jiraiya looked like an eagle stalking on its prey.

"Nani! You mean what we told you is not enough?"

"No"

"He's really a super pervert!"

"Me? Super pervert?" Jiraiya look at Urameshi awhile, he scratch his head. "I like what you call me!" Urameshi and Recca sweat drop BIG. "But that still not enough!" pointing his finger to them.

Suddenly the public bath covers with mist.

Jiraiya on alert, "kids, stay near me. I don't like the looks of sudden mist appear here." But Urameshi and Recca didn't go near him. Instead moving away into the mist.

"Actually this is our real surprise for you. Hope you enjoy it" immediately, after Ranma said that, lots of naked lady appear. Some dancing and laugh, some hurl themselves on Jiraiya and some flirting on him, calling his name, "Jiraiya-sama~~" or "Ahh~~ Hmmm" purring in sexy voice.

`Whoa!' that's all Jiraiya could think at that time with his cheek start to redden up.

"Okay, now's the time. Ano… Better make some Kage Bushin of three of us so he don't know which the real one to catch and then let's do what we plan." Ranma suggest. "Good idea. Do that." Urameshi agree, "you steal with your Kage Bushin and I'll Henge and be near him to stop his movement first if he realize what's happen." He dash to Jiraiya.

Jiraiya right now is laying on his back with the naked ladies hovering on him, opening some of his clothes on him. Jiraiya told himself, `this not real, this not REAL!' but somewhere in his mind that this is too good to just let go. His nose bleeds a little.

Urameshi snicker for what he saw in front of him. He's going near to his prey. But then, suddenly Jiraiya disappear with ninja smoke. `Whatta…' Urameshi look around him trying to find him.

(A/N: the sight view Ranma and Urameshi are not effected with the mist under the orders of Recca. Only Jiraiya was affected but still he's a Senin, no mist can hinder him right?)

"Yaargh!" Ranma yell, as he was about to make his Kage Bushin. Right now he's up side down, hanging by his right leg. Jiraiya swing Ranma left and right while holding that very leg.

"Yaaargh!!! Fucking Hell! Stop doing THAT!!!!"

"So…. Brat what do you thing you're gonna do just now? This is your surprise? You going to be kidding me…"

`Where is that Urameshi when I need him' Ranma thought, in upside down condition. Then he saw Urameshi was tied up a few meters away. "Baka!"

"Well, well… are you thinking your partner in crime can come and help you? Now where's the other brat…" Jiraiya's eyes wonder around while his hands finish up knotting the rope around Ranma.

The mist thickens more then before.

"Come out! Or you want me to torture you friends before you come out! Do you think I'm stupid enough to fall for this trap? Knowing to make mist this thick, what does the mist nin want with me Huh!"

"We are not mist nin! Now let us go!!!" Ranma still tried to get out of the rope. He looked like a cosplay in caterpillar costume.

"We're not belong to any hidden ninja." Urameshi said in claim face but in him was in raging firestorm. He has his index finger loose out of the tied rope on him. `Now, to make him off guard so I can spirit gun him away.' He looked at Ranma who still furiously trying to get out of the ropes. `Hope Recca can make a good getta way plan or something.'

"You all not?"

"Fuck! No!"

"Uso! (Lie) Then explain this mist! Tell me, what else can make it unless you're using Kirigakure no Jutsu!"

"Bloodline" Urameshi shifting his body so that he's lying on his belly and his index finger point somewhere in Jiraiya site. (A/N: He's been tied up from his legs up to almost near his shoulder.)

"Very funny… I've never heard of it. Even you have bloodline, you still have to learn how to you chakra." Jiraiya make hand seals, three Kage Bushin to go and fine Recca.

"Do all bloodline need to use chakra?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, do you think all bloodlines need to use chakra? This mist is made without the usage of chakra."

"Bah! That is impossible brat!" Jiraiya stared at Urameshi, `this is very annoying! I hate to amid it but I really didn't sense any chakra energy use except by the pigtail hair boy… but it still some thing impossible even bloodlines to do it. Still…'

"Three of you! Do you find him?"

The three Jiraiya's Kage Bushin gathers around, "no not yet. He's a slick."

Then loud voice ringing in the air,

"Homura!"

`Oh no… he's using his right hand' Urameshi and Ranma thought in unison.

A ribbon of fire, twirling towards the three Jiraiya's Kage Bushin in high speed. They dodged away fast but they do not anticipate Homura next move. In instant, the one-way movement of Homura's fire ribbon lash out into wild, zig zag away around.

Two of the three Kage Bushin puff to smoke. Ignoring the Kage Bushin, Homura made his way to the real Jiraiya.

From Jiraiya's view, he saw the fire ribbon with an image of raging dragon (Homura) coming towards him. He jumped to the left, away from the two boys, not wanting to hurt them in the process on performing his jutsus or after that when fighting with his opponent.

Homura change his course to him as he thought. Just about to hit him, a log appears to replace him; Kawarimi no Jutsu. Homura swiftly moves, making a u-turn, heading Ranma and Urameshi. Cuts their ropes.

They jump aside to the wall of the public bathhouse so they would not get caught in the battle. They then run towards to main entrance in top speed, with one thing in their mind, get away from Jiraiya and get Kurama's help to save Recca later.

"Doton: Doryuuheki!" Jiraiya last Kage Bushin made a wall of mud covering the exit of the men's side, Ranma and Urameshi who was running in top speed, have a very little distance to brake, slam on the wall of mud.

Stuck on it mud for ten second before falling on the floor.

On Recca side, odd feeling has on him. Everything moves slowly but he's moving as normal as he could be, like he's in bullet time mode in Matrix. He saw Jiraiya coming at his direction with his hands performing hand seals in slow motion.

`Kishibari no Jutsu' Jiraiya vanish from view.

(A/N: Kishibari no Jutsu; A Genjutsu technique where the ninja appears to vanish before their opponent's eyes, and then induces the idea that they have been caught and bound from behind by a large tree, which the ninja then emerges from for a swift kill. In this case Jiraiya can guess where's Recca is to make it more effective.)

Recca dashed aside, pulling Homura back. He sees everything turns back to normal speed.

"On your right!" Urameshi yells, decide to help Recca whatever happens. Even Recca's ability goes haywire.

He throws his mini bombs to his right and makes five of himself (A/N: Rui is still out.) Six Recca splits to six directions. The mini bombs blows revealing Jiraiya but unscratched by it.

"Resengan!" Jiraiya use the wind power of the Resengan to blew away the mist aside. He throws kunais at Urameshi. (A/N: This jutsu looks like a ball but with a crazy movement chakra inside it. Only the fourth Hokage, Jiraiya and later Naruto know it. But that's in manga.)

Urameshi dodged the kunais but to find himself confront with Jiraiya's Kage Bushin. Ranma joins too.

They start to use their abilities to fight off the Toad Senin.

A full scale battles in the bathhouse begins.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know, I know… short chapter. Don't blame me. If you want it earlier update, be my pre-reader and you can get to read it firsthand. You can also comment it before I gonna post it officially. I do try to find any beta reader but non willing yet. I'm such a bad writer…

Reviews are welcome but don't bite me.

TQ.