Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ the "old man" ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The beginning once again
Part one- the “old man”
 
It was the year 20XX A.D the sky where crying in a never-ending rain there was famine and death ever which way you looked and always the TVs were playing the same message of obedience in every home and store and on every radio station that was the time of day every one hated the most. But that is not where our story begins. It begins before that time of despair.
“Come on get on with it old man” a voice came from the audience “ we don't care about this stuff get to the killing” several of the others in the audience turned around and gave the standard “man your so dum look” he promptly sank very low in his chair but the `old man' just chuckled to him self and continued on.
 
“I will skip the rest on how you have it so much better that we did rant and move on to the next part.” the “old man” cleared his throat and continued on “But there was one who could change it all for the better one who one day be called the greatest hero of al time even better than the key blade master.” the old man said will raising one hand up and a singe very bright light was shining down on what looked like a teenager with spiky blond hair holding what looked like a key in both hand and he was poise for attack with the key looking thing out in front.
“ even greater than hero of time him self” the old man gestured with his other hand and anther spotlight came down on what looked like a elf with a green jerkin on some form of tights and what appeared to be some normal brown boots the boy and elf faded away and the spotlights whit out and al that was left was the `old man' “ now since most of you wanted a brain image on screen during the thing I will give you that viewing pleaser buy I warn those of the faint of heart that yes there will be sex yes there will be blood yes to all that good stuff so with out any further lets us look in on where our story beings” a with those words some thing that looked like a strainer with light bulbs and tin foil raped around it came down and sat on the “old man” wile a projector's screen came up on his left. The screen lit up with an a image of a bed room with clothes and stuff about the room and a young man sleeping in the bed with one foot of the bed.
The image flashed on the screen now we see there is nothing but darkness on it then as suddenly as the darkness came up it went away with a very loud bell ringing and we saw the room but only through the young man's eyes which were still focusing and that bell was still ringing. When his eyes were focused there is a alarm clock about two inches from his face which was promptly smashed angst the wall.
“curse you magus getting me up at a crazy hour.” said the young man in very annoyed and groggy tone hand the cam up to the screen and covered it you could tell if you were setting in the audience the young man was wiping his face the hand came down and every one could see the room yet agene
“hurry up or you will be late for school” came a female voice from down stares
“ya ya I get to when I want” the young man shouted back “ I don't see why I have to do this I mean I have already done it once” suddenly everyone could see that the young man was being pulled down stares and in to what looked like a kitchen a was stopped at a very beautiful woman with sliver hair and black eyes the looked like the night it self. She had on a normal blouse and dress.
“I herd that ya know.” she said with an almost to sweet tone ' and the reason is that you are going is so that no one will know who you really are and what we are doing here I don't know how many times I have told you..” she then got very quiet and turned very red
“what is it.” the image flash and was now in third person perspective looking at the young man and woman form the left and low and behold you could see that the young man was not were any sort of clothes “so am naked get over it, and I did not know you liked me so much.” he said with a smirk, you could see that her nipples were hard.
“shut up get some dam clothes on” she said turning around and going over to the stove mumbling to her self and with a flick of his wrist he was fully clothed in all black even his socks where black.