Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ the first quest ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2
The first quest
Part 1- taking some time
 
It was several hours later you could tell by the sky out side were all pinkish and orange Kareen and Scythe had been talking the whole time and still were. They were in the same room but the had moved over to the bed with Kareen still rapped around Scythe. Kareen told Scythe of how she came to be in the castle being offered a job as a maid by the queen on one of her outings. Scythe told his tale about being sent thru a time gate in to the 21 century and how he just popped in to Magus castle and how Magus sent him here. Kareen also explained on how every thing looked like they were in the middle ages agene she had said that some sort of alien live had come to earth and destroyed all from of tech and what they were left with is the result that you see here and now.
`Wow we have a whole lot in common except that you know who you are and where you are from.” Kareen said rubbing her head agents his chest. There was knocking at the door and voice soon followed “sir I you quite done it has been over 5 hours and the queen wants to see you.”
“Are we done talking Kareen?” Scythe asked
“Ya for now.” Kareen said as Scythe got up she still had her arms rapped around him it was a little awkward but Scythe got over to the door and opened it.
“Ok lead the way.” Scythe said to the guard, he looked down and Kareen “your not going to let go of me are you?”
`nope or you might run away.” Kareen said trying to stifle a giggle Scythe just sighed at this and gave in.
“Sir you are going to have to leave that behind.” the guard said regarding Kareen like some kind of garbage Scythe clenched his fist and punched the guard in the chest going through his amour the guard lost his breath and stumbled back ward.
“Ok now her name is Kareen and you will to refer to her as such.” Scythe said the guard nodded, they walked back to the throne room where the new older Serena was waiting for them when Serena saw the guard she could only laugh.
“I see that you take no time disrupting the order.” Serena said as soon as he got her laughing under control.
“I try my princess.” Scythe said as he tried to bow at her feet but was stopped by Kareen's death grip she had around his waste “am sorry I can not pay my respects properly it seem I have a new belt.” He said pointing at Kareen. Serena gave Scythe smile and patted Kareen on the head and whispered something in her ear
“Good just as I had planed.” Serena said “and Scythe you know you don't have to be so formal with me.” Upon herring this Scythe let out a sight of relief.
“ good cuz you know that I hate those.” Scythe dropping the formal tone “ all right then why did you ask for my presents here.”
“ well I was wondering if you could go find every one else for me and bring them here I cant leave I have way to much to do.” Serena said pointing at the massive paper work behind her chair.
“wow that is a lot.” both Scythe and Kareen said.
“ ok I will do it for you but on one condition, you get rid of that dum found law.” Scythe said Serena sighed she sat there for a little wile taping her fingers angst the arm of her chair.
“all right I have been trying to get rid of that one forever.” Serena said “ if you succeed any one found out side our town will not be striped and tread like trash. Form now on.” Kareen look sad as it would not help her. “ all right then first thing tomorrow you set out take any supplies you need.” Scythe nodded. “ cuz tonight we will have a feast in the honor of you doing this great dead for me, you may levee me now and do as you wish , I will send some one to find you whine the food is ready.”
“ all right then off we go, later” Scythe said as he and Kareen left heading back the way they came to that room.