Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ the world why is it so loud ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part 4-the world why is it loud
 
The next morning Scythe woke up with a monster's head ache he did not even know how he got back to the room he was on the floor he sat up and looked around the bags still every where on the floor the bed had been cleared away and head of muddy brown hair faced him. Her got up a snuck over to the bead and got in next to Kareen and waited for her to wake up but as soon as he put his head on the pillow next to her she stared to mumble in her sleep some thing about kids the rest was just mumbles. He moved closer at this and put his head up with her and kissed her awake deciding he clod not wait for he to get any more, her eyes sprung open and she deepened the kiss and moved her self so that she was under Scythe she press on his back he set him self on top of her. He licked her lips wanting asking entrance in to her mouth she opened her mouth letting Scythe's toung explore her mouth. Scythe started to rub him self against her she moaned in to his mouth and pressed her self against him as hard as she could. Scythe broke the kiss
“ wasn't that a nice wake up call.” Scythe said as he pressed harder with his rubbing.
“ un huh now give me more.” Kareen said grabbing his head and forcing it down she opened her mouth and stared to press her toung against Scythe then started to rub hers over his Scythe is the one who moaned this time. He grabbed at her breast and started to kneed them like dough, just they were really getting in to it there was a knock at the door “ sir wake up it is time for you to go.” came a voice from the other side of the door they both went awwwwwwwwww and got up.
“ don't worry we will finish this tonight no matter where we are sleeping.” Scythe said Kareen just nodded and did her death grip “ you know if we run in to trouble that will not help kill things.”
“I let go then duh.” Kareen said hitting her head against his chest Scythe already had every thing he need for the trip ahead but Kareen could not decide with bags of cloths to take Scythe just picked some at random and said those would be fine. She took some article of one of the other bags and changed in to it was normal shirt and pants both were the color of her eyes (much better for travel than a dress) and proceed to get out of the castle where upon doing so there were horse loaded up with up supplies of food and drink one had a tent on it anther had sleeping rolls packed and two had just saddles on them. Scythe helped Kareen up on to her horse and tied her in just in case and mounted his horse. Serena came over and handed him a map with places market on that she thought people would be and with a wave they were off to the first destination which according to Scythe calculations was only a days trot ( I say trot cuz I think that is the normal walking pace for a horse).