Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ the area called catleblunk. ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Part 5- the area called catleblunk.
 
It was well in to the afternoon where Kareen started to complain of rope pain and hunger and saying some craziness that she too far away from Scythe. They stopped in the shade and used Scythe cape thing for a blanket and had a very nice lunch in the cover in the tree together after a brief nap and horse lunch they were again but Kareen was on Scythe's horse holding on to him with her death with death grip her horse following behind them on the rope that he had use to tie her.
“ so are you ready to move on now?” Scythe asked when she had her legs around him as well as her arms she nodded and for the rest of the day they rode and I little bit in to the night until they came upon on what looked like a town with the named catleblunk.
“what an odd name.” Kareen said with a yawn at the end “ I think we should go find some place to rest or at least a nice place to pitch the tent.” Scythe did not say any thing he just urged the horse on forward in to the town.
“my love, keep a look out for an inn or some thing.” Scythe said reaching up to his ears and pulling some thing out of them “ ah much better now I can hear.” after a few minuets of searching the came upon a inn named the “look am.” “stranger and stranger still.” Scythe dismounted and picked Kareen up off the horse “now I need you to say here and watch the horses, I will go see where we can put em for the night and if anything happens and I mean anything just scream and I shall come.”
“ok but hurry” Kareen said Scythe walked in to the inn, there was a bar and some tables and chair not many people in there Scythe walked up to the bar and sat down a quite odd dressed bar tender was there cleaning out glasses
“ so what ya have we got all the finest here.” the bar tender said turning around.
“ am not looking for a dink am looking for a room and a place to out some horses.” Scythe said the bar tender seemed to be shocked when he saw Scythe. “ come on old man I don't have all night, if it is money ye be after I got plenty.”
“ I know I endless supply if I remember right.” the bar tender said looking up at the ceiling. Scythe stood up on the bar and garbed the bar tender by his green shirt then hit Scythe that it was kind of weird that the he elf ears.
“hot tempered as always eh man.” a voice said from behind him Scythe turned around with the bar tender in hand and the floated Strom he looked just like he did the day he got sent away Scythe drooped the bar tender and came over to his good buddy.
“no way I cant be.” Scythe said reaching out a hand and poking him “ but how ,oh wait I know Magus taught his not ageing spell.”
“ ya he did and took a long time to master.” Strom said he grabbed his best friends for arm and shook the old fashioned way “ and that is Link,” he pointed at the bar tender.
“ no way how cloud he be alive after so long.” Scythe said with astonishment
“ya it's me it seems that us hylens share a lot of the same thing as your elf's.” the now a little older Link said ( his body build is the same as it is in twilight just with some facial hair not much just some loose stubs) there was scream out side . Scythe dug in to his pockets and pulled out two swords sheaths and all he hocked them to his belt in a matter of seconds. Link reached under the bar and pulled out his sword and a very beat up hylen shield and all three of them raced out side. Kareen was out there screaming her head off when she saw Scythe coming she stopped and left the horse and tackled him to the ground.
“ where is the danger.” Scythe said trying to get up once he did he help her up and dusted her off.
“ no danger I just really missed you.” Kareen said and she was getting dusted off upon herring this Scythe smacked her butt she gave out a yelp of surprise and grab his hand and put it on her breast.
“ if you wanted to touch me here is beater.” Link and Strom stood aw stuck Scythe removed his hand and put it around her waste and let out a garbled mix of words Kareen giggled at this.
“ all right I will take your horse to the stable around back.” Link said reaching in to his shirt he pulled out a key and tossed it to Scythe “the best room in the house.”
“right.” Scythe said letting an obvious fake yawn. “well were bushed I think we are going to go to bed.” he picked out Kareen and went inside.
“ ok don't keep every one ells up all night,” Strom yelled after them