Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ MIx ❯ night time activtes ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Part 8-night activates
 
Early the next mooring they headed out of catleblunk the sky was a nice mix of yellow of red and not a cloud in site it looks as the it would be the perfect day for traveling Link had token Scythe horse Strom hovered near by, Scythe walked along Kareen's horse. Scythe took out the map and looked for the next nearest town and it looked as thou the nearest one was about a weeks trot from Catleblunk Scythe could not read the name cuz of what appeared to be solidified frosting on the name just over the name not any other part of the area. “ well it looks as though we are in for a long walk.” Scythe said putting away the map the group groaned at this “ what is wrong with you people you are supposed to be heroes.”
“ I have no idea it just seemed like the thing to do.” Strom said floating there
“ hey none of that mind taking thing.” Scythe said coming up behind him and swatting him on the head, Strom just chuckled as Scythe took his place back beside Kareen.
Time passed as it does as the group moved on just talking whatever one could think about to keep the boredom away at one point they resorted to playing eye spy (but since it was mostly grass land there was not much to see there but grass and an animal popped out once in awhile and this was just the first day of the week trek) the group stopped only to rest at night Link, Strom and Scythe took turns doing shifts. It was very late into the night Scythe was sitting on a boulder scanning the area for trouble he shivered as a gust of wind whistled passed and of cores he had forgotten to get some ting to wrap in to keep warm he did not want to start a fire to wake the others up and possibly bring doom raining upon them, he then herd a the shuffling of feet behind him like some one was dragging some thing he stood up putting a hand on his swords hilt and one hand up it the air in fist a ball of energy formed around the fist (like start fire's or a DBZ person but his energy color is black) the feet sound stopped and Scythe lowered his hand thinking it was just an animal but drew his sword.
“if got nothing ells to do why not practice.” Scythe said doing his best Magus impression and swung his sword a crossed his front the back the other way, up ward slash, down, stab, stab ,up, down, he reeled his hole arm back and jabbed forward he did this a few times then he got more fancy putting spins and jumps in to his thrusts and jabs, he drew his other sword and got relay fancy, spinning his two swords in each hand and swapping them. “ ok now for the big finish” he went to one foot jumped off it did a twirl in the air bringing his swords under him and landing on the other foot and bringing his swords to his front, flipping one of them in a hand he jabbed backward and held that pose. “ oh ya nailed it.” there was clapping coming from his rock he jumped over there with his light up and his sword at the ready.
“ahh don't it is only me beloved.” Kareen said falling back on her butt from surprise, she was wearing some sort of nightly Scythe could not really see cuz of the dark he lowered his sword but keep the light.
“What are you doing?” Scythe said his tone almost sounding fatherly Kareen got up and brushed the grass off her and pulled up what looked to be a blanket
“Well I taught you might be cold so I brought you this.” Kareen said tossing the blanket at him he grabbed it out of mid air and rapped it around him “and I could not sleep with out you there.” Scythe sighed and came over and grabbed her and sat back on the rock and rapped her up as well, she laid her head on his chest and rapped her arms around him and soon drifted off to sleep, Scythe sat there with her on his lap watching for trouble but he too succumbed to the sand mans ways.
 
Ok am going to say this agene the only two people I do own are Kareen and Scythe oh if you like it plz Read and Review