Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter (Darkstalkers) Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Fighting Jam ❯ FJCh1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any one from Capcom or Ranma.

Fighting Jam

Chapter 1

Scene: Tendo dojo, Nermia

It was a nice day and Ranma Saotome had received a letter to participate in a new tournament. He knew whom it was from because of what was on the back; a bat sealed it. He opened it up and read it:

`To: Saotome, Ranma creator of the Demi-Kami School of martial arts and Heir to the school of anything goes.

From: Anesland, Morrigan ruler of Malkai

You are hereby invited to join the newest Night Warrior tournament. The winner of the tournament will be able to host the next tournament and be able to rule a large country in Malkai. I shall be awaiting your answer.'

Then there was a small note that was with the invitation:

`Ran-chan please accept this invite into the tournament. It'll give you an `out' as you mortals say.' - with all our love M&L ^_-

Ranma just looked at the note and laughed, `they are right. This would give me an out.' He thought, `I'll do it.' He sat down and started to write his acceptance to participate in the tournament. After he sent his answer he waited for a return answer.

Scene: Anesland Manor, Malkai

The mail came in and a woman started to search through it. She has long green hair and green eyes. She was in a black, leather gown and pumps. "Here it is!" She said, she ripped it open and read then she called out. "Lilith! He's accepted!" Just then another woman walked in she had shoulder length lavender hair and blood violet eyes. She was dressed in red leather gown and pumps. She read the answer and smiled a devilish grin. "You know we are going to have to get him away from there." She said, "Right Morrigan?"

"Yes, and I know who I will get for this job." She said so she made a phone call and suddenly another young woman was in the manor. She had long black hair and blue eyes and was dressed in a bodice, stockings, boots and gauntlets. She looked over to her sister/queen, transformed in to a long gown and bowed then hugged her. "What's up sis?" She said sultry, "Liesl you remember us telling you about Ranma Saotome?" She said, Liesl nodded. "That hunk back on the mortal realm that you bit on the neck after giving him the best sex in his life? Effectively bonding you to him permanently?" She said, "Yeah I heard something about him."

They laughed, "well I want you to go to the Mortal realm and bring him here." Said Morrigan. "You got it sis." She said and transformed in to a biker chick, she got on a bike and rode into the Mortal realm.

Scene: Tendo Dojo, Mortal realm

"WHAT?" Ranma had just finished telling the NWC that he was going to be leaving pretty soon for a tournament. "Boy, you will not participate in this tournament!" Said Genma, "pop you have no say in what I do now." Said Ranma, "well at least take Akane with you." Said Soun, Ranma just looked at him and laughed his butt off. Tears were flowing from his eyes from laughing so hard. He wiped them away, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh at you." He said, "but you have to admit that was so funny. I mean come on, Akane going with me to the `Dark stalker' Realm?"

That's when everyone was in shock, "Dark stalker Realm?" Ranma was about to respond when they heard a voice. "That's right Malkai, the Dark stalker Realm." She said they looked over and saw a young woman, dressed in a T-shirt, black jeans, boots, fighting gloves and a long black trench coat. She had long black hair and blue eyes. Ranma turned to see who it was and he smiled. "Liesl-chan!" He said and hugged her she smiled, "hello Ran-chan. You ready to go?" Ranma nodded.

He went upstairs and got his things, "Ranma if you leave this dojo, don't ever come back!" Said Genma, "okay deal. With that I'd be the head of the family anyway." He said, "I'm already a creator of my own style of martial art now with that, I can rebuild this family." Then he left and got on Liesl's bike and they rode off to Malkai.

End for now.