Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Master PC 1/2 : Xion Style ❯ Proluage ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma though if I did it would have ended with Ranma and Nabiki getting married with a scene of six years after the wedding , Ranma and Nabiki with five children, a happy grandma Nodoka and a panda skin rug that the newborn just took a might crap on.

Master PC

On his way home after being sent into L.E.O. 1 courtesy of Akane Air Ranma was yet again thinking, looking for some reasonable explanation as to why he puts up with her. ‘Geese all I did was say good morning to Nabs and she sends me flying with that Kami forsaken mallet. ARGH she’s violent, thinks she’s a better martial artist then me ‘cause I let her hit me with said mallet, if I dodge it she just gets more pissy, I swear she calls me a pervert and hits me for her own damnable perverted thoughts, she constantly blame all the problems in her life on me even if we didn’t even know each other existed yet.’

It was around this time that he noticed that he just passed the same computer program shop for the fifth time since he started walking back to the dojo. “Aww hell, don’t tell me I’ve been targeted by one of those damn magic stores Ryoga told me about.” Ranma said to no-one in particular when the store owner opened the door. “Exactly my good man so you might as well come in buy the item I want you to buy so you can be on you’re marry way.” he said before turning back into said store.

As Ranma walked through the door and was about to jump the guy the owner said. “My name is Xion, and don’t even bother trying to attack me since I have spell traps all throughout the store as well as being stronger than Saffron, Herb, Ku-Lon and Happosai put together.”

Ranma just started grumbling under his breath about stupid tomboys sending him into yet another crazy adventure before he walked up to the counter to ask. “Alright what do I have to buy?”

Xion just smiled and gestured to all the programs throughout the store. “You’ll naturally pick the one I want to sell to you ‘cause I read the future.” after which he just started chuckling.

Ranma started to groan before he came up with a brilliant (in his eyes) plan to annoy the shop owner. As Ranma gave his trademark cocky smirk closed his eyes wandered around the store a few moments, occasionally bumping into shelves and bins, he suddenly stopped pointed and shouted. “AHA! I choose this one!” as he then picked up the one in the exact opposite direction that he was pointing.

“Ahh, the Master PC: Become the master of your own Reality, a very nice choice.” Xion said as he was looking out the front window leaving Ranma behind him.

As Ranma looked at the title of the program he couldn’t help but shout. “DAMN IT!” As Ranma was walking down the isles he tried to think of the insanity that would ensue from said program.

“Don’t worry so much,” Xion said as Ranma got to the counter. “I’m not like 99.99999% of those other magic item stores, I only show my store to those who deserve the help my merchandise can provide.” He then sighed. “Though the chaos you’re worried about would ensue if ether, A) Your mother gets her hands on it by herself. B) Ku-Lon gets it. C) If you’re father gets it. D) If Akane gets it. E) If Nabiki gets to it. Or the ULTIMATE F) One word, Happosai.” As the last name left Xion’s lips every beautiful woman on the face of the Earth (including Ranma) got the mother of all cold chills. “Now just hand over every yen in you’re possession currently and you may leave.”

As Ranma forked over the cash and was about to leave Xion gave him some final advice. “Don’t bother destroying it ‘cause it’ll just rematerialize in your pocket without so much as a scratch, and don’t try to completely remove your Josenkyo curse or you’ll somehow end up with it or an even worse one like panty boy, sentient curses don’t like to be removed and will always cause more problems if you even try.”

With those final words of wisdom Ranma watched Xion’s smiling face disappear behind the door as the store slowly vanished into thin air.

End of Prologue

1. L.E.O. or Low Earth Orbit