Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Medical Inquiries by Dr. Tofu ❯ Betrayal ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
Dumbledork told me to post on Mediaminer and I did! Thanx man, I'm just not smart like that even though I have an account there I never really used it until today.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
 
A Last Confession
 
What lively lad most pleasured me
Of all that with me lay?
I answer that I gave my soul
And loved in misery,
But had great pleasure with a lad
That I loved bodily.

Flinging from his arms I laughed
To think his passion such
He fancied that I gave a soul
Did but our bodies touch,
And laughed upon his breast to think
Beast gave beast as much.

I gave what other women gave
That stepped out of their clothes.
But when this soul, its body off,
Naked to naked goes,
He it has found shall find therein
What none other knows,

And give his own and take his own
And rule in his own right;
And though it loved in misery
Close and cling so tight,
There's not a bird of day that dare
Extinguish that delight.

William Butler Yeats
 
 
Today's chapter was inspired by the song Panic! I forgot who sings it though. Anyhoo here you go.
 
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
 
 
Rebellious Pensaments:
 
 
 
Akane was mad.
 
Yesterday morning she walked in on a naked Ranma smothered by an equally naked Dr. Tofu.
 
Weren't doctors suppose to keep their friggin' hands off patients? But no! Of course not. As if Akane did not have enough competition for Ranma's attention with Shampoo, Ukiyo and all the other fangirl/boys that Ranma had, she just had to get involved with Dr. Tofu as well!
 
Grrr! It was enough to make a sane girl go mad. [Not that Akane was by any means sane…]
 
Akane had HAD IT! Ranma always threw away her cooking, called her the kawaiikune inazuke-not that she was an uncute fiancée or anything with her mannish muscles, in fact her triceps were tres adorable if she did say so herself- but that was not the point!
 
Akane stalked around her room looking for something decent to wear inside her deceptively clean room. Sure she folded her clothes and all but she never washed them. Not unless she absolutely had to like every 3 months. I means her Gi uniform was always getting dirty anyways, so what was the point?
 
Kasumi and Nabiki were crazy, showering daily. Ranma took several showers daily! Now that was just wrong.
 
Of course Ranma had a certain affinity to water ever since she got cursed in Jusenkyo, although recently she had just stayed a girl instead of her scrumptious guy form.
 
Pity, she couldn't accidentally touch his rock hard abs again and then beat him for a lecher while coping a feel.
 
Now that Ranma had been locked in girl form she did not feel that she had to restrain herself because Akane and her were both girls. It really sucked and had been the cause of her misery.
 
Before she could beat Ranma anytime she felt like it and accuse of being a hentai like Happosai. Now all she could do was watch and drool from afar and try to `accidentally' bump into her.
Ranma was still hot in her girl form, a fact that ALL of her inazukes were very well aware of. Dr. Tofu though was an unknown variable that needed to be taken care of quickly and efficiently. Men were stupid and led by their dicks, so if she got Kasumi to be near him that should take care of Dr. Doofus and leave Ranma all to herself.
 
Precisely what I want thought Akane sniffing her smelly armpit that had over gown hair sticking out in dark unruly tuffs.
 
Hmm….I need to spray myself so I don't stink that much. Sweating profusely really doesn't help my appeal with Ranma.
 
As Akane went to retrieve her perfume bottle she stopped and heard a noise coming from the other room.
 
Ranma's room…
 
“DEEPER YOU BIG BOY!!!” Ranma screamed as her climax approached.
 
Akane flushed first pink in embarrassment for hearing such an intimate conversation and then red with anger, that bastard actually HAD bedroom rights because he married her!
 
A thing easily solved with a divorce, Akane staunchly reminded herself.
 
“You like that bitch?” Dr. Tofu asked before plunging in again.
 
Akane growled low in her throat.
 
How dare that bastard touch her fiancé!
 
“OHHH!…….HAI!!!” Ranma squealed as Dr. Tofu lapped at her entrance with his heated tongue.
 
Akane broke her bed with an almighty “hiya” and cradled her injured arm, all the while listening to the disturbing sounds coming from next door.
 
That mother fucking doctor was going to pay big time.
 
“Can I….lick you?” Ranma asked in a seductive whisper staring at Dr. Tofu's engorged phallus.
 
Akane inhaled deeply….
 
And exhaled.
 
Ranma had just betrayed her with another man. Oh how tragic was that? Talk about identity crises.
It did not matter because Ranma was going to learn her place, which was BELOW her. A man is only useful for, FOR ONE THING, pleasing his wife. Sure Ranma was a girl currently but originally she was a man so that made Ranma inferior to her and by adjunct her property under the Tendo's Residence. She was going to learn to fear her…she was going to get whipped.
 
Just as soon as she enlisted the help of her stupid sister Kasumi.
 
Dr. Tofu was a geek, and Kasumi was a goody-two-shoes, those two were made for each other!
She was not being selfish. No, she was being caring.
 
It just so happened that this benefited her as well…
 
“SUCK ME HARDER!!!” Dr. Tofu yelled to the Kamis themselves as he spurted his white, hot seed into Ranma's mouth.
 
 
So maybe she shouldn't be eavesdropping but could those two be any fucking louder?!
 
 
“TOFUUUUUUU, I'M GONNA COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ranma shouted as she dissolved into a puddle of nerves.
 
 
Forget she asked, maybe they could be louder.
 
She really needed to ignore them so she could trick Kasumi into going out with Dr. Tofu. Those two yelling was making it very hard for her.
 
Maybe she could sing?
 
Akane plopped down in the remains of her bed and found the cd she was looking for. She pressed play, and put the volume on loud. Yup, those two were at least going to have an ear ache by the end of this song.
 
Akane cleared her throat and began to sing the throbbing lyrics that echoed in her head with the memory of betrayal.
 
 
“Well imagine. As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor, and I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words. What a beautiful wedding! Says a bridesmaid to the waiter, and I asked her what a shame. The poor groom's bride is a WHORE!”
 
 
Akane made sure to sings those lines directly into the wall so that Ranma could hear and know she spoke of her.
 
 
“I signed in and haven't you people ever heard of? Closing the goddamn door! Nah! It's much better to face these kinds of things- with poise and rationality!”
 
 
Walking back she decided to use her amplifier so her voice resounded throughout the walls-and Ranma's room.
 
 
“Well in fact, look at it this way, technically our marriage is safe-
 
 
Akane blinked back tears, and then brushed them harshly away. Ranma had never married her, even though both their parents practically begged her to. And she never said no to Ranma…but he never said yes.
 
 
“Well this calls for, a toast, so pour the champagne.”
 
 
In the wedding that never was, Ranma told her that no wonder he almost married her, he had been poisoned. She never forgot the look of utter horror and disgust on his face when he saw they were almost married last year.
 
Yeah, he did drink up, to forget the disgusting visage of her moustache so close to his lips he said
So what if she had a moustache? He used to! It's part of the human body! No need to be so denigrating about it.
 
“I FOUND OUT THAT, HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF? CLOSING THE GODDAM DOOR!!!?” Akane screamed out in pure anger, no longer maintaining the excuse for singing.
 
She was met with grunts of excitement and the ruckus of a rocking bed. No one heard her or cared. So she stopped singing. Ever so silently, Akane slipped down into the floor and cried.
 
She cried for losing her mother when she was so young.
 
For her father being a complete and utter idiot who only cared about his food and drink.
 
For her family that left her with the responsibility of taking care of the Tendo Dojo.
 
For Kasumi who was so utterly oblivious to everything, and Nabiki who cared for only her money.
 
But most of all, she cried over the betrayal of her heart.
 
 
 
 
.