Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Reverse Nekoken ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reverse Nekoken

By King Loki

Disclaimer: I don’t own this series or any other series. I’m a student. I’m dirt poor. Please don’t sue me!

Please feel free to review, and make comments. If you find a spelling or wordage mistake, feel free to let me know. Thank you.

 

Chapter 1

000

It was late afternoon when Genma Saotome and his son Ranma, who was 7 years old at the time, had just left a small town and were heading out to the wilderness to train in a new Technique called the Nekoken that Genma had just (ahem) found.

Genma was sifting through the pages of the manual and looking mighty pleased with himself. It seemed if he read it right, and Genma always did that, that he had come across an ultimate martial arts technique.

Ranma had been coming along fine in the training journey they were on and Genma felt it was time to test the boy's considerable learning curve and get him to learn the Nekoken.

Genma was at first sceptical about the so called ‘ultimate technique’, coming across a few before that had been pure hogwash, but this ‘Nekoken’ seemed to be the real deal. It had everything that Genma expected to have in a ultimate technique. Lots of pain. Near death experience. Psychological trauma. It fit the bill perfectly in Genma’s mind. If he had a mind.

‘Hmm I have the fish sausage so all I need now is a shovel and a pit full of cats’ Genma’s thought process was stopped when he felt a slight tugging on his leg. Looking down he found his son trying to get his attention.

“Pop there’s a man running toward us telling us to stop” said Ranma as he pointed back along the trail were there was a man running after them, yelling for all his worth.

Now usually in these situations Genma would keep on going and probably at a faster pace to avoid capture… I mean an unexpected meeting. But before he came to that decision he distinctly heard the man yell something about them being in danger. Though Genma was no slouch in self defence, he was always slightly wary about new areas he was travelling in such as the forest they were heading towards, so Genma decided to wait for the man and hear him out.

A few minutes later the now out of breath man had caught up to the father-son duo. It was then that Genma realized that the man that had followed them was the owner of the store were Genma had just… obtained the Nekoken. Deciding that he should have just ran in the first place, Genma started mentally beating himself over the head while he physically started to grab the boy and run. At that point though the man had arrived.

“Thank god huff I caught huff up with you.” said the out of breath shop keeper. “I’m not to huff late am I?”

“Huh” was Genma’s intelligent reply while the bottom part of his body had positioned itself to flee at any moment.

“The Nekoken! You were about to perform the Nekoken weren’t you” the shop keeper yelled, who had just surprisingly got his breath back.

“Uh maybe” Genma said as he stealthily hid the ancient Manual behind his back.

“Well you mustn’t you hear” the shop keeper shouted while grabbing Genma’s gi a shaking it violently.

“Why not? Because it’s forbidden or some such rubbish” Genma snorted, prying the shop keeper‘s hands of him.

“No not that. The Manual you took was out of date” the shop keeper replied evenly.

Genma stared at the shop keeper. “Wait? Are we talking about the same Nekoken? The dreaded Nekoken that has been pass down from generation to generation. You’re telling me it’s now out of date?!”

“They just released the new addition. It’s supposedly ten times more successful in leaving the victim, I mean student, alive.” the shop Keeper shrugged pulling out a new and shiny looking Nekoken training manual.

Genma blinked before looking back and forth between the two Manuals.

“Hey can I see that manual for a sec?” Genma asked trying to look innocent, and failing badly.

“You stole the last one. Why should I give you this one?” the shop keeper blinked. “and why am I not trying to get it back?” The shop keeper put on a thoughtful face.

Genma did some quick ‘thinking’ before a light bulb went off on top of his head.

“How about this. I’ll give you back this manual if I can see the new one for a minute. Deal?” Genma smiled while offering the manual in his hand.

“Sure that sounds fair.” the shop keeper said as he handed over the new manual while he took the old one and turned around to put in his pack. Turning back around he found himself alone.

“Hey where did they go?” he said while looking around for the pair.

“Son of a B&£%!”

000

½ a mile away

“Alright let’s see what we have here.” Genma sat down while his son recovered from the surprise fleeing.

“Hmm looks like this method takes longer, maybe a few months longer. And I’ll need some more stuff. I wonder where I could get the clothing it writes about here...Hmm.” Genma sat looking thoughtful for a few minutes before got up, gathered his pack and started to head off back towards town.

“Come on boy. We need to pick up some more stuff if you’re to learn the Nekoken.”

Ranma looked after his father for a moment before sighing and heading off after him at a quick trot.

000

Nermia Ward

9 years later

In the Tendo anything goes martial arts dojo Soun Tendo had just given his Daughters some good news.

“Fiancé?!”

But since we all know how that scene pans out we’ll move to a spot five minutes down the road were a panda and a red haired girl with a bundle in her arms were walking down the having an argument.

“Wadja mean you picked my fiancée?”

“It’s a matter of family honour!” said the panda’s sign.

“Well I’ll tell ya what I think, I think it’s a load a …”

“Meow”

“What’s that Neko-chan?” the red head said looking down at the bundle in her arms.

“Meow meow”

The red head stooped walking and turned to the panda.

“Neko-chan asked if there will be milk at this place.”

“Yeah sure” said the sign as the panda sweat dropped.

“And cream?” the red head stared at the panda.

“As much as you want” sign said before flipping. “as long as you hurry”

The red head stared at the panda for a few seconds longer before nodding her head and turning back around to the destination they were heading.

“There better be” the red head muttered, hugging the bundle a little closer to her bosom.

000

Ding-Dong

“Ooo that’ll be Ranma now” said Nabiki as she headed towards the door

“Saotome it’s been so long “Soun said as he rushed after his daughter.

The two sisters that were left merely looked at each other and sighed before fallowing them.

At the door Nabiki and Soun had both stopped as they came face to face with a live panda.

“Uh daddy there’s a panda at are front door.” Nabiki whispered to her father while still keeping her eyes on the aforementioned creature.

“I know honey. Just don’t make any sudden movements and he’ll just go away.” Soun said while sweating profusely.

The panda stared at the two for a bit before sighing and pulling out a sign.

“Hello Tendo. Can I come in and borrow some hot water.”

“Daddy the panda is using signs and knows our name.”

“I know dear. Just don’t worry. Everything will be alright” said a completely frightened Soun Tendo.

“Come on pops. Get out a the way. Your scarin them spitless.” a voice yelled from behind the panda.

At that point the other to Tendos had joined their father and sister staring wide eyed at the giant beast with only Kasumi stating her trade mark “Oh my”.

Suddenly the panda shifted to the side to reveal a short red head who step forward to greet the Tendo family, one hand already up scratching there head while the other cradled what appeared to be a black and white sack.

“Ranma Saotome, sorry about this” the red head said quietly, looking embarrassed.

Soun Tendo quickly forgot the panda in favour of the now introduced Ranma Saotome.

“My boy! Thank god your here.” Soun rushed and grabbed the short red head in a massive hug.

“Ooo he is cute.” the middle Tendo said as she watch her father bear hug her perspective fiancé. ‘was that a yowl I just heard?’

Soun Tendo was just realising his dream had come true were his future son in law had arrived to take care of himself, his family and his dojo when he felt something, make it two somethings that shouldn’t be on any boys chest. Pulling the boy in closer a few times to make sure, he pulled the boy back to look at him, hoping he was only imaging the ‘somethings’. Soun looked down and saw… a black and white bag in the red head’s arms. Soun sighed in relief, spotting the culprit.

“thank god. I thought you had a-”

“A pussy?” the red head said innocently. “But I do.” Soun froze in horror, clutching his heart.

“See.” Ranma said holding up the black and white thing to reveal that it was a rather cute looking cat.

Soun sighed in relief.

“Aww how darling” spoke up the eldest Tendo sister, smiling happily at the little cat in the red head’s arms who mewled back contently.

Nabiki walked forward, staring suspiciously at the younger Saotome before reaching out and grabbing his or rather her chest. After squeezing a few times Nabiki turned around to glare at her father.

“Ranma’s a girl, not a boy!” the middle Tendo said shaking her head.

“a girl…” Soun muttered before the darkness took him.

000

Omake

“Thank god. I thought you had a-”

“A pussy?” the red head said innocently. “but I do.” Soun froze in horror, clutching his heart.

“See.” Ranma said before dropping her black trouser to show the four Tendos. Soun collapsed with blood gushing from his nose as the three Tendo sisters just stared. After a moment Nabiki broke the silence with a whistle.

“I guess you are a natural red head!”

000

Author Note: Please R & R. My grammar might not be perfect so any help pointing it out would be appreciated.