Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Problems With Getting Off ❯ The Curse of Chastity ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
(From the ‘Problems With Getting Off’ universe.)
The Curse of Chastity
xxxxxxxxxxx
Arisa Senzenin perused the Cursed Antique Shoppe, looking for that one perfect item that would fix Yuriko Kuonji for good. She just knew there was something that would be the perfect punishment for the big tittied blonde who attempted to usurp Arisa’s role as the Number one girl in Furinkan. A crime that could not go unpunished. Those that tried to undermine the queen bee of queen bees deserved whatever ill fate they were begging for.

But nothing was catching Arisa’s eye. There were many items there, but none of them were the sort of thing one could use. A staff that could be planted in the ground that could cause rain. A mirror that could summon a Norse Goddesses. A spikey bat named ‘Excaliblorg’. A weird mechanical device called a VCR that could play something called tapes. Just… nothing. It was all inappropriate junk.

Finally she stopped next to a rolled up parchment on a dusty shelf with a Japanese label on it that said, ‘Anti-Shikima Device’. She took it off the shelf and unrolled the parchment, reading it. “Grazali Pour—“

“Stop reading that out loud or you’ll activate the magic!” The grizzled shopkeeper shouted, snatching it out of her hands.

Arisa was irked at his rudeness. “Why? What happens if you read it?”

“You’ll activate it.” The owner warned. “And you haven’t paid for it. Got Shikima problems, huh?”

Of course not. Now if she could give Yuriko them, that would be wondrous. Of course the slut would probably enjoy being raped by a horde of tentacle demons. “But what does it do?” she prodded.

“Well, if you believe in sex demons, it’s the perfect defensive device. It places a chastity belt around you, one that can’t be taken off or destroyed. Prevents Shikima from getting into those hard to get places they aren’t supposed to go. It’s magical, if you believe in that stuff, which I don’t.”

Arisa’s heart twittered. Yuriko prevented from having sex? That really was a fate worse than death for the tramp. Her popularity would drop like a rock for since no guy would be able to fuck her. She’d be persona non-gratis in the school for being unable to put out. Come to think of it she might wither up like a dried up piece of paper like when Miss Hinako drained students.

It was the perfect gift for the perfect pain in the ass.

“Sold!”

Xxxxxxxx

Arisa walked through the halls of Furinkan the next day felling uneasy. She had written, “From Silver” on top of the parchment, and Yuriko always read stuff out loud. Theoretically the plan should go off without a hitch, Kuonji would forever go without sex, and happy days could finally truly be here for Arisa.

But with every step toward Yuriko’s locker, she was getting cold feet. Upon careful consideration, these plans *never* worked. Worse, they tended to backfire on her. Like the Halloween school dance when Arisa locked Kuonji in a closet in order to fuck the sexy Akira Tendou, but instead Arisa had been on the receiving end of a stranger’s dick. Or the time she had an actor impersonate a time traveler in order to trick the school into using Yuriko like a bicycle, only it was Arisa who ended up sucking off two strangers in order to escape. Heck, she had almost inadvertently gotten that belt put on her in the store.

This was bad. She could just feel it. It was all going to blow up in her face, and the stakes were too high.

Arisa looked at the parchment. Sure, she had dropped a lot of yen on it, but best to cut one’s losses. Arisa crumpled up the parchment and tossed it to the floor. The instant it left her hands she felt as though a great weight had been removed from her shoulders. She departed, her step lighter than it had been in a while.

A few minutes later, Nurse Kasumi Tendou saw the crumpled up parchment on the ground. She picked it up. Really, students were much messier now than in her day. They needed to look after themselves and their surroundings much better. It was a clean school in her youth. Now they were just so roughshod about everything.

She was about to throw the paper away in the nearest waste receptacle when she decided to read the paper, just in case it was important and someone had inadvertently thrown it away.

At the top it said, ‘Dear, Yuriko, it’s me Silver and I need you to help me pronounce this correctly.’ Oh, it was a good thing she had picked it up then. She’d just go ahead and figure it out, and deliver the correct pronunciation to Silver herself.

Kasumi was helpful that way.

“’Grazali Pour Soonth Yaka Torbi’. My. I think it’s southern Hindi or something. No wonder she needed help with it.”

It was then Kasumi suddenly became aware of something suddenly surrounding her waist, wrapping itself around her like a very uncomfortable pair of panties. It was as though it had appeared from nowhere. She felt under her skirt, and discovered something was there. Concerned, she looked under her garment right in the hall and saw what it was.

“Oh dear.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

“Silver Saotome. Come to the nurse’s office immediately.”

Silver gave a helpless look at her teacher, who waved for her to go. Sliver was delighted at being let out of the boring geography class. Maps were easy. You looked them over and knew where everything was. It was when you actually went to the places that trouble actually began. Mostly people wanting to beat you up for no reason. The whole world was like that, as near as she could figure out. Her parents seemed to feel the same way since it happened to them as well.

She arrived in the nurse’s office. She opened the door and stepped inside. “Hey, Nurse. What’s going on?”

Kasumi shut the door and locked it behind her. Silver wondered if the poor woman needed in emergency fuck. If so she was the girl, or man, for the job.

Kasumi stood before Silver and said, “I have a problem.” And flipped up her skirt.

Silver drew back like a vampire being shown a cross. “Why the hell do you have one of those on?!”


“I’m not wearing it by choice.” Kasumi was exasperated. “It seems to be some sort of magic spell. It was on a note addressed to Yuriko from you. But I inadvertently read it and…” Her shoulders slumped in defeat.

Now Silver was angry. It was obviously some sort of trap for Yuriko set by one of her many jealous enemies (Silver’s enemies tended more toward ‘homicidal’ than ‘jealous’), and poor Kasumi had gotten caught in the crossfire. She was really going to make whoever had done this pay.

But revenge was secondary to getting that… that… abomination off of Kasumi. It was making Silver sick just thinking about the poor woman’s hot pussy not getting any relief. Especially when the relief was coming at the hands of Silver’s cock. “We need to find a locksmith and have him make a key.”

“There’s no keyhole.”

“Well, we got a metal shop. We could just cut it off if it comes to that.”

“I don’t think that will work.” Kasumi said hesitantly. “It feels like it’s a part of me somehow. It’s like it’s inside as well as out. I don’t know how I know, I just know.”

This was panic time. If it appeared out of nowhere, this was a matter of magic, not science. And there was one store in town that sold all sorts of magical stuff. “If anyone can help us, it’ll be that old shopkeeper.”

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Silver and Kasumi left school immediately and headed for the Cursed Antique store. Silver was in such a panic she actually carried Kasumi a good portion of the way while racing from rooftop to rooftop. When they arrived at their destination, it was devoid of customers, save the shopkeeper.

The pair went up to him and Silver said, “Hey, you old fart. You got something that can get rid of this?” And flipped up Kasumi’s skirt. It was a testament to the woman’s worries that she didn’t mind the move at all.

The shopkeeper considered that. “Well, if you believe in magic, which I don’t, that there is an anti-Shikima device. Quite indestructible.”

“You mean you don’t have nothing that can get rid of it?” Silver was more outwardly panicked than Kasumi.

“Now, now, I didn’t say that.” He went to a shelf and pulled out some large magic wards. “If you affix these to the belt, and the cursed person wishes on them with all her might, they will disappear.”

“Well, that’s a relief.” Kasumi relaxed.

“For 15 minutes. Then it pops back into existence.”

“That’s barely enough time for a quickie!” Silver snarled.

“Is there a way to get rid of it permanently?” Kasumi asked.

“Only one way I know of. You have to be pregnant. That magic doesn’t work on pregnant women. It’ll nullify its existence.”

Kasumi and Silver stared at the storekeeper, mouths agape.

Once Kasumi mentally processed what the shopkeeper said, she began to think. When she was younger, she had always assumed she’d have several children, at least three like in her household. And while she had Akira, she had never met any man she wanted to marry since then. So she hadn’t given a thought to having any other children. It was one of those things that had gotten categorized into the back of the mind.

But now this man was telling her having a child was the only way to break the magic (and not breaking it was not an option since she just had a sexual awakening and wasn’t about to ‘go to sleep’ again). Now that she thought about it, her biological clock was ticking. If she wanted more children she needed to have them soon. And if there was no husband in the picture, well, she’d had Akira out of wedlock and she wouldn’t have changed a thing. She could certainly do it again.

In fact, now that she was considering it, the idea held a great deal of appeal. Yes, she wanted another child, and well, it WAS the only way to remove the ridiculous cursed item. So her choices were limited to horrific and something she actually wanted. It was no choice at all.

Course decided, she was now looking forward to another round of motherhood. But who should the father be? She did have a number of lovers to choose from, many of them young and just bursting with potential. For that matter Shampoo was certainly an option, but curiously enough, that just felt like walking down a path she’d already traveled and decided to leave behind. She wanted to move forward, and simply doing the same thing again felt wrong.

While there was a number of choices, one did come to the forefront. The one who had helped broaden her horizons and made her realize the lifestyle changes she had needed in her life.

And he was both hung like a horse and right there. What was it about a cock at your side being worth more than one somewhere else?

Kasumi turned to Silver. “Silver, dear, do you think you could help me out?”

Silver looked at her, askance. “Um, er, well, that is—‘”

Kasumi was miffed at the hesitation. With what she was offering Silver should have leapt to it. “Well, I could go to someone else, I suppose. Ryo HIbiki is quite the man. I know he’d help--.”

Silver grabbed Kasumi by the shoulders and said, “I’ll do it.” And the finality in her voice said the matter was settled.

Actually, the only reason Silver had hesitated at all was Akira. He had this unhealthy belief that his mother was an angelic, chaste figure that should never be touched by man under penalty of painful death. In his eyes he was the only man she would ever need. Part of it was probably that growing up he was ‘man of the house’ and felt like he had to look out for his mother, but there was such a thing as taking it too far. No man Kasumi had dated had ever been good enough in his eyes. And his mind simply rebelled at anything more than dating in her case.

But it was to the point of irrationality. He didn’t seem to get you didn’t protect a person’s honor when that person was trying hard to be as dishonorable as possible. Silver had tried to explain that to him but that was one of the very rare dirty looks she had ever gotten from him. Silver had tried to broach it a couple of times since, well, she had been having sex with Kasumi on a number of occasions and it would help if her favorite boyfriend didn’t rip her still beating heart out of her chest for doing it. But nothing seemed to stick with him.

But this was different. Kasumi was cursed, the curse needed to be broken, and Silver knew she was the best person to father a child with her. In fact, the moment Kasumi had even suggested another man do it Silver felt… well, jealous. She knew Kasumi was getting some on the side, a good bit if she was any judge, but Saotome pride wouldn’t let Silver be second fiddle to some guy, not when she knew she was the best.

And there was one other, personal reason. Silver herself had decided she wanted children, too, but she was all too aware of the problems with Jusenkyou curses and child bearing going together like healthy lifestyles and a bullet to the head. And even if she could make it nine months without changing, she didn’t want to. Gender changing was as natural to her as breathing, since she’d been born that way. Not changing genders would be like someone with a perfectly good set of legs going around in a wheelchair. It was stifling. So if she was to have kids, it was going to have to be on the fathering end, rather than the mothering.

And not being preggers for months was a happy coincidence.

But she had never really given much thought to who the mother… hell, being realistic since monogamy held less appeal for her than being pregnant… mothers would be. Yuriko was a given. They had talked about it in the abstract, with both of them saying they wanted big families, and the way they talked it was obvious at least one child would be from a union with each other, which they were looking forward to. Sure, Akira and Yuriko were going to be married at some point—you could tell from their relationship that was where it was going-- but the buxom blonde was still Silver’s ‘Yu-chan’ as well.

(Come to think of it, she was so hooked on Shampoo she’d probably be ‘Little Slut’ also. Yuriko was going to be one busy gal. Then again she was already busy and seemed to want it that way)

In any case, Silver was now being presented with an ideal opportunity to start on a path she always wanted to travel. It was just she hadn’t made any specific plans on how to get there. And now there was an ideal one dropped with in her lap. The idea it was Kasumi she have a child with, well she had already proven she was the perfect mother given how Akira had turned out. And she was an incredible lover as well. Come to think of it, she was pretty much ideal in every way.

Damn straight she wanted in on this.

“The only problem I see is how we can make sure you get pregnant,” Silver pointed out.

“That’s easy,” the shopkeeper said. “Got a fertility charm. It’s a one off, but guaranteed to knock you up.”

“Sold.” Silver said.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

The pair went straight to Kasumi’s home. After all, she needed rescuing from her plight as soon as possible. Both agreed on that. They went straight up to her bedroom where Kasumi started peeling off her uniform while Silver removed hers. That was when the martial artist realized she was trying to enter a gun fight without a gun. A quick trip to the bathroom and one splash of water gave her the fully loaded magnum that was required.

As Silver-kun entered the bedroom he saw Kasumi in all her blessed glory. He admired her lush body which was filled out in that way only mature women could manage. There was a reason she was referred to as MILFlicious by a large proportion of the male population of Furinkan.

He watched as Kasumi tried to affix the wards to the belt, but having difficulty since she could only reach so far and they weren’t sticking well.

“Let me help.” Silver-kun soon had them evenly distributed across the chastity belt. There were so many, and they were so long, it was like she was wearing a grass skirt. A pity what was underneath the skirt was untouchable. But that was about to change.

Lying back on the bed, Kasumi focused all her willpower upon the belt to wish it away. At first she began to panic as everything felt the same, and became terrified at a lack of any sort of sexual satisfaction in the future. But then she felt the pressure within her slowly lessen. Then suddenly it was gone.

She looked down and saw the familiar, well-trimmed triangle of brown fur outlining her lower lips. Now that the air caressed her, she felt herself start to moisten. That was a bit surprising, but once she thought about it, despite her panic, she hadn’t felt an actual sexual urge during the entire time she had been bound by that cursed thing. Apparently a side effect of the belt was to keep one from going insane from lack of sex by suppressing sexual urges.

What an instrument of evil.

Silver-kun was almost as relieved at the belt fading into non-existence. Though it was only temporary he had to remind himself, but now the path to glory was clear and he was ready to go. He started to move on top of Kasumi when she stopped him.

“Since we’re in a hurry, we’re going to do this right.” She put the fertility amulet on, then repositioned herself on all fours so her lovely bottom was pointed in Silver-kun’s direction. “If I’m going to be a brood mare ready for breeding, then I should be in the proper position for the hung, virile stud to mount me.”

Impossibly, Silver-kun’s already stuff hunk of manhood grew more rigid. Kasumi rarely did the roleplaying thing, well, except for that time at the Halloween party. But now she had picked the perfect one, especially with what they were about to do.

“Damn right I am.” He got behind her and grabbed her hips. Nudging his cock at the entrance of her pussy, he vowed, “I’m going to ride you so hard, and fill you with so much sperm, you’re going to have three kids.” He then lunged forward, getting halfway up in one go. That was an impressive feat since his cock was, well, Kasumi had referred to him as hung. While typically he would take his time, they were in a hurry, but more importantly he was that turned on.

Kasumi, rather than asking him to wait, urged him on with, “I want to feel every inch of it right now.” It was almost like she was in heat.

Silver-kun did as he was bade. Four strokes later he was buried up to the hilt. Dear god, the way that perfect pussy hugged his cock, he would have gone to the ends of the earth to free this hot woman from her curse.

Kasumi needed at least a moment to loosen up enough for him to go on. He spent that time by reaching forward to grab her large tits which swayed below her. He dug his fingers into her still firm, yet pliable flesh. Kasumi’s frame was such that one didn’t realize quite how large her tits really were until they try to play with those sizeable mammaries. Since she was running so hot, and obviously wanted it more forceful than usual, he pinched her nipples while leaning forward to whisper in her ear. “These puppies are going to get even bigger when they fill up with milk. Our baby’s going to be feeding at them all the time, isn’t that right?”

“Yes,” Kasumi gasped out in lust. Akira had been breast fed, and so would their upcoming child. She’d even let Silver-kun have leftovers if he wanted, as going dry had never been an issue before.

“Damn straight.” Silver-kun nuzzled her neck, then left a hickey before easing his cock back. Only a couple of inches, but this was about speed not technique, so he drove forward. She was still wonderfully snug, but the clutching on his cock eased up a touch. He repeated the motion, and was soon dipping about half his oar in the water before putting it back in.

Kasumi loved every inch of his glorious drill as it mined her depths. And he was using such firm, powerful thrusts. He was giving her what she needed, this magnificent stud. His youthful aura and exuberance was the perfect combination to her mature yet passionate nature.

It wasn’t long before he was taking her so strongly his balls were slapping against her clit. The hunger and eroticism fired her engine up and in minutes she had an orgasm that melted her insides. But Silver-kun didn’t let up for a single thrust. He continued mounting her in determination, which she vowed she would meet.

Feeling her climax really drove him wild. Silver-kun, said, “Lots of guys would pay top dollar to breed a fine mare like you, but they’re not going to get the chance. You’re mine now, and I’m the one that’ll be putting his baby inside you.”

The rough talk made Kasumi hotter. She *had* offered herself to him and he was asserting his right to claim her. At that moment her mind and body did belong to him, and he was going to do exactly what he vowed. It was a perfect coupling for what they wanted to do. She urged him to take her even more.

Silver-kun wasn’t holding back, this was a mission that was going to be completed. He mounted his brood mare more fiercely, and she was adoring every stroke as much as he. His balls were boiling in need now, the desire not to fuck, but for the first time to truly mate with someone, overwhelmed him. He redoubled his efforts.

Finally he was there. “You want it? Do you want my sperm in that womb of yours? You ready for it?”

“Oh kami-sama, yes! Yes! Give me a baby!”

“Here it comes!” And then their joining hit the crescendo. Silver-kun bellowed far more loudly than normal, and he exploded so much, so hard it was nearly painful. He remained where he was, gushing up a geyser of his eager sperm, trying to will every drop he could out of his balls and into this amazing woman.

Kasumi felt his rod swell, stretching her wide and sending blast after blast of his virile seed deep into her willing womb. The knowledge that they were engaging in the ultimate consummation made her climax as powerfully as ever. It was like the first time with Shampoo, when she was far more innocent, yet different at the same time. This was more primal and basic, but still incredible. It was so intense she kept urging him to give her more. She wanted gallons. She wanted it all.

Silver-kun did his best, but even he had to give up the ghost. Finally the faucet went down to a trickle, then ran out. He did one last thing in releasing his hold on Kasumi’s breasts, tilting her chin so it was pointed back, then brought his lips to hers, driving his tongue into her mouth with an aching passion. She responded just as hungrily at the sign of affection signifying the end of what they had achieved.

When they finally broke off the kiss Silver-kun’s hand relocated to Kasumi’s abdomen and stroked it gently. “We did it, didn’t we?” he said with a touch of awe.

Kasumi placed hand on top of his. “Yes, we did.” She knew it had worked. Whether it was from the amulet of feminine instinct, she knew his seed had taken root.

She would be a mother once again.

But there was no need for things to end there. While she was his brood mare, he was her stud, and she noticed that despite coming in buckets he remained hard. She said to him, “Why don’t we do it again, just to be certain?”

More hot sex with a hot woman? He was always up for that. Kasumi had him roll over, with him still inside. Once he was on his back she repositioned herself so she was on top and he could look up at her from below. She ran her nails across his broad chest, leaving faint red marks and said, “You’re mine as well, aren’t you, you stud?

Ah, she was turning the tables on him. “Yes.”

“And since you’re my stud, I’m going to ride you the way you rode me.” And she began bouncing up and down on his cock. Stretched out and still full of energy, she rode him with a vigor she rarely displayed. But then it wasn’t every day she was this aroused.

Silver-kun laid back and enjoyed the ride and the view. Kasumi was as into it as he’d ever seen her. He had a weakness for well-endowed partners when it came to the women in his life, and seeing her lush, full breasts bouncing was an incredibly sight. Had he a camera he might have taken pictures so he could capture just how beautiful she was for posterity.

Kasumi was fucking with reckless abandon. She came once. Then again. It was like she couldn’t get enough, and she wasn’t exactly laid back when it came to sex any more. She ran her nails more deeply across his chest, actually scratching him this time. “You might have enough sperm to breed a hundred women, but the only one you breed tonight is me. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes. Oh yessss,” he gasped. Kasumi rarely sounded this possessive. But she had a right to be at the moment. He had never had a connection like this to a woman. She was the first to have given herself to him in every way possible, and it was awe-inspiring.

Kasumi wasn’t done. “No matter how many others you fill with your baby-maker, I’m the first. You remember that.” She leaned down and left an even deeper hickey on his neck than he had on her.

“Always,” he vowed even as he winced at how hard the bite was. That would last for days. She might be acting a bit territorial, but she was allowed. No one else would be the mother to his first child. Only her. A position no one could ever usurp.

Satisfied at his response, she rode him a bit longer. Then at last she received another hefty load deep into her body which caused him to arch his back, firming her hold on him so he didn’t inadvertently knock her off her perch. She made him climax nearly as powerfully as the first time. She was that good. Once he was spent, she felt Silver-kin soften this time. Well, he was only mortal, after all.

Kasumi rose up and discovered she needed a breather herself. For the first time in nearly a half hour, she was finally coming down from the higher state she had been in. Everything had happened so fast, from the distress of having a debilitating curse to the realization of what she truly wanted and the achievement of that goal, this was the first time Kasumi Tendou had taken a breather and been calm.

Kasumi felt her stomach again. She remembered what was going to happen over the next nine months. It would be physically demanding, but worth every moment of it, even if it was a hundred times more stressful. And her dear Silver had made it all possible.

The two of them stared at each other in bed for a while, basking in the afterglow. Silver was patting her stomach almost as much as her. They were far closer now than before, not really a surprise, but as close as they were, she also realized she had no interest in changing the more erotic habits she had picked up of late. She still wanted lots of hot young cock, almost yearned for it really. The school was a veritable buffet of it. She even had an entire rugby team at her beck and call. And as great as Silver was, well, she wanted to sample the wares of more than him.

She decided it was best to broach the subject. “Despite what we’ve done, I don’t think we really need to change our… habits. If you know what I mean.”

It took a moment for Silver-kin to understand. He hadn’t been thinking beyond the moment. Now that she mentioned it, while he felt closer to her than ever, he had no urge to demand she keep her legs closed to anyone other than him. And he felt the same about either spreading his own (when a female), or finding his way in-between that space of others. “Oh, yeah. Absolutely. You’re cool with me still being me and doing who, I mean what, I want too, right?”

“Of course.” That was good. They were on the same page regarding the future. She really didn’t want to fight over that. Luckily Silver was the epitome of ‘easy going’ when it came to the idea of monogamy. He was loyal to a fault and would lay his life on the line for her if it came to that, and she suspected he was ‘male’ enough that he would probably be a bit overprotective of her now, but when it came to sex, he was definitely not a ‘one person’ sort of personality. He needed to soar free when it came to that, and Kasumi discovered a one person relationship in her life would be more inhibiting than fulfilling as well.

Then another thought struck her. “More than fifteen minutes have passed, so we have definite confirmation of my state. Though that second round went over the fifteen minute mark. I wonder what would have happened if the curse came back up when you were still inside me?”

Silver-kun blanched. He hadn’t thought of that, didn’t like the thoughts that made themselves known as he envisioned the possible outcome. He would have wilted had he not already been in that state. Yes, Mr. Happy left from time to time, but he was always replaced with Miss Joyful. Not cut off. The concept made him shudder.

Xxxxxxxx

The two cuddled for a while, then shared a shower together. Hot, so they did a little light petting as girls, though Kasumi’s interest in it was minimal. When they finished Silver was considerate enough to change back into her male form. Kasumi would have considered it crass on her part to try and insist he change, but her lover, and father of her child (that was something her mind was trying to wrap around the full impact of) seemed to know her well enough to be aware of what she really liked, and was kind enough to provide it.

They had sex again. There was no urgency this time. It was a slow steady rhythm of love making between two people that had a familiarity with their bodies and affection for one another. It was what lovers did, which is what they were now, officially in a way it hadn’t been before.

When they had finished some time later, the two basked in the afterglow again. Kasumi, the more forward thinking of the pair, considered the future. “I wonder who we tell first.”

Silver-kun grimaced. He hadn’t thought of that. What they had done might have been technically necessary, but he wasn’t ashamed or going to hide it either. Well, from their family and friends. They were definitely going to go public with them. Hmm. Hinako would go nuts with fear that her ‘Silver-sama’ was leaving her for a different older women. Well, he had already decided she was a keeper, had introduced her to his parents, and as soon as he graduated, which wasn’t far off, was going to make an ‘honest women’ out of her. He had already mapped out them getting married (though he technically had to ask her first), so it would probably be best to go ahead and suggest it before saying ‘by the way, I knocked up a member of the faculty before you’. Maybe he should mention he wanted children with her. Hinako’s younger form could handle pregnancy now, but he was intent on giving her a steady supply of energy to keep her adult and easier to manage it. Once all the groundwork was laid and she was happy, then drop the bomb on her.

And then it hit him. “Hey, I just realized something. We probably ought to tell your dad and my grandparents first.”

“Why?”

“By coincidence, we kept that old family promise about uniting our two houses. They’ll probably be ecstatic about someone actually going through with it.” Though technically Narasuma and Kiri were delighted at being engaged, they hadn’t been married yet so Silver and Kasumi were the first joining in any way of the families.

“Oh, I hadn’t thought about that in years. You’re right. They probably will be very happy.”

Silver-kun felt relieved. So, family honor could be brought up as well as magic curses. There were lots of reasonable reasons for them having a kid together. Everyone would see it that way to one degree or another. Relief flooded his body.

It was at that moment a voice from deeper in the house came through the door. “Hey, Mom. I decided to drop by and see how you were doing.”

Kasumi clapped her hands. “What timing. Why don’t we explain to Akira what’s going on and get that out of the way? What do you think…?” She turned to see Silver-kun was no longer next to her in bed. He had been there a moment ago and she hadn’t felt him move. In looking around, he didn’t appear to be in sight at all, and there weren’t really any hiding places. Then she noticed a window on the far side of the room that she was certain she hadn’t left open, now letting the evening air come inside.

“Oh, fiddly sticks.”

Xxxxxxxx

Two policemen were in a patrol car. One looked out the window and saw a flesh colored blur race past.

“Sarge, I think I saw a flasher go by.”

The Sargent considered that. “Male or female?”

“Male. Maybe. He went by quick. Should we get him?”

“You want to ride around in the car with a naked guy? Clean the seat off afterwards in case he leaves some weird stuff behind?”

“No.”

“Probably best you forgot you saw then, isn‘t it?”

“Good point.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As soon as Silver-kun had heard Akira’s voice, he knew what would have happened had he been caught in bed with Kasumi. He could see it in his mind’s eye as though it were a reality that had already happened. Silver would have been one dead Saotome. Sure, Akira would have felt terrible afterwards…

No. Actually he’d probably feel fine for having defend his mother’s ‘honor.’ It was the one irrational thing about him, but boy was it irrational.

It was best if Silver-kun made it home, packed up all his valuables, and left town until Akira cooled off. A few weeks. Months. Lifetimes. Maybe he could join the crew of TWPOS. Akira could never locate him then. The crew didn’t know where they were half the time, and if you didn’t know where you were, how could anyone find you?

Friends don’t let their friends kill them, after all.