Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Unlikely Alliances ❯ Let's makes some babies! ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This was originally published by me under the name Anduril at Anime Addventures, with the only changes being a few corrections in spelling, punctuation and the occasional word choice. If you like the beginning of my story but think I've gone off the rails, or have your own ideas for a great branch-off, or think I'm taking too long to update and want to continue the story yourself, come to Anime Addventures and join in the fun!
I claim no ownership rights to any of the works of Rumiko Takahashi.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ranma paused outside of Xian Pu's room, brought up short by the wet, slurpy sounds and occasional soft moan he could faintly hear coming through the door. Before yesterday he would have had no idea what he was hearing, but now he knew ... somebody was having a really good time — or, from the differences in moans, somebodies. Ranma shook his head. So, what lucky guy's with the girls? Ryoga maybe? Maybe Cologne knows some way ta get him over his little blood pressure problem, he thought, An' why didn't the ol' ghoul mention him when she let me in downstairs, instead a' just tellin' me ta head up here?
Briefly, he considered turning and walking away. He didn't need this, even if Kasumi and Akane ... but the thought of Akane brought him up short. She'd been angry, maybe even jealous (and when had that happened?), but she'd still insisted. And if even she thought this was necessary ...
With a sigh, he knocked on the door.
Instantly, the sounds stopped. “Come in!” he heard Xian Pu call out, and he opened and stepped through the door, only to freeze at what he saw.
There was no other guy, just Xian Pu and Ukyo, completely nude, the latter rolling off a futon wide enough for two and away from the sixty-nine position the two had been in, blushing, both of them liberally coated around their mouths and chins with the other's juices.
“Ah ... you ... I ... Ukyo?!” Ranma stammered out, and the chef's blush deepened and spread even further, her hands making twitching motions toward her breasts and pubic mound as she fought the urge to cover herself.
Xian Pu sat up and glanced over at the girl beside her, then smiled and reached out, pulling Ukyo gently against her in a one-armed embrace. “You Japan people, so strange,” the purple-haired girl murmured. “It wonder you have babies at all.”
“Oh, like you have a lot of experience with guys!” Ukyo snorted, then paused, struck by a sudden thought. “You don't ... do you?” she asked hesitantly.
Xian Pu nodded instantly. “Of course. At village boys try get girls they want in bed, pregnant. Girls try enjoy boys, not get pregnant, have more fun. If girl get pregnant, marry father.” Looking at the stunned looks on Ranma's and Ukyo's faces, she shrugged. “Is test,” she explained. “Can boy sweet talk way into bed? Can girl avoid baby? If she has baby, is father good, strong man? Longer girl take to have baby, better father is, higher status of girl.”
“But ... but what about love?” Ukyo protested.
Xian Pu shrugged again. “It happen, though love not liked by elders — can cause problems. But if happen, that also test. Do boy and girl wait to have baby, even if only sleep with each other? Do they pretend make mistake, or just do it?”
“What about if the guy is married?” Ranma asked, and Xian Pu frowned.
“That very bad — girls only allowed sleep with men not already married. Of course, that change after girl marries, has someone to raise babies, then she sleep with anybody she wants, not matter.
“But we not here to talk about village,” she continued with a broad grin, standing and straddling the futon. Glancing back and forth between the other two, she asked, “So, who go first?”
The other two teenagers blushed, avoiding each other's gaze, and Xian Pu forced herself not to react at the mix of desire and despair in her new battle sister's eyes. This is not good. If too good a time, Ukyo may chase Ai — Ranma, after all. But if too bad a time, she'll regret this all her life.
The purple-haired Amazon gazed thoughtfully at the other two for a moment, then smiled. “Shampoo know,” she said. Lying back down on one side of the futon, she waved to Ukyo to join her. “Battle sister, come here, lie down on Shampoo.”
Confused, Ukyo started to obey, only to stop at Xian Pu's protest. “No, not on back, on front, face to face,” Xian Pu instructed. As Ukyo obeyed, the Amazon glanced at Ranma. “Clothes stay cleaner if not on,” she commented.
“Uh, where are the condoms?” Ranma asked.
“No have any. No worry, not needed,” Xian Pu replied. Ranma looked at her for a moment, then shrugged and as he shook away his embarrassment and started to disrobe she turned her attentions back to the brown-haired girl now lying on top of her, their breasts crushed together, and pulled her into a deep kiss.
A nervous Ukyo relaxed at the kiss, even as her new lover's hands started running gently up and down her back. “This be good, you see,” Xian Pu whispered when the two broke apart for air, and she smiled down at her formal rival.
Suddenly, she felt hands on her hips, lifting them up, positioning her so that her knees straddled the Amazon. She gasped, and Xian Pu's hands stopped their stroking as she hugged the brown-haired girl against her. Then what must have been the head of Ranma's erection was rubbing along her folds, still damp from her and Xian Pu's play, and the chef buried her face in Xian Pu's shoulder with a moan as she felt herself stretching as never before to accommodate anything but fingers for the first time.
Ranma groaned at the wet, hot pressure engulfing his manhood as it slowly sank into his oldest friend. Easy, Ranma, he thought, remember last night an' Akane. Gentle does it. Then his pubic hair was pressed up against her ass, and he paused for a minute.
Finally, he pulled back and started to slowly pump in and out of Ukyo's sopping cleft, picking up speed as she started to moan in time with the wet slaps of his thrusts. Then another memory from last night came to him, he reached one hand around and under, and Ukyo's head tossed back with a hissed shriek as a finger found her clit and started rubbing.
Ukyo had been almost there when Ranma had knocked, and even the embarrassment of him walking in on her with Xian Pu hadn't completely shaken her out of it. Now, as Xian Pu reached up a hand to the back of her head and pulled her back down into another breathtaking kiss, tongues intertwining and dueling for dominance, the new sensations from the cock pistoning into her combined with the now familiar feeling of someone else's finger rubbing against her pleasure button sent her over the edge and she screamed her orgasm into Xian Pu's mouth.
Ranma may not have been as keyed up as the girls when he walked in, but he'd spent the entire day thinking about Akane and Kasumi — the pleasure they'd shared the night before and the offer they'd made him that morning — and it hadn't taken him long to be brought to the edge, as well. Ukyo's vagina clamping down on him like a vise was all it took to set him off, and he groaned deep in his chest as his seed exploded into Ukyo, to spill out and ooze down her inner thighs. He gave a few more thrusts, then slowly eased back until his softening member cropped out following by a slight gush of semen.
Ukyo as shaking with her orgasm, held in place by her battle sister's arm. Slowly, it eased off, until she was lying limp as a rag along the other girl. “Kami, but that was great,” she murmured.
Underneath her, Xian Pu smiled as she hugged her lover. Good — a great first time, but it'll be my face she remembers, she thought. For a few minutes she simply lay there and listened as the other two's gasping breaths eased down to normal. Finally, she released Ukyo from the hug. “Good, glad Ukyo liked it. But now, battle sister heavy,” she said. “Roll to side, please?”
“Oh, right, sorry,” Ukyo said, instantly rolling to the side.
Xian Pu sat up and looked down along the other girl, her smile turning into a grin. “Ukyo now mess. Been long long since Shampoo help girl get clean,” she purred. Slipping down along Ukyo, she spread the chef's legs and lay down between them, her lower half off the futon, and spread her own legs. Taking a deep breath to take in the scent rising from Ukyo's soaked and seeping cleft, she glanced back over her shoulder at her former husband (whatever Amazon law might have insisted). “Airen ... Ranma do Shampoo when ready?” she asked coyly. Ranma nodded, and she turned her attention back to Ukyo's womanhood even as she lifted her hips slightly and slipped several fingers up into her own love channel and began to slowly pump them in and out. Easing down and running her tongue along her inner thighs to scoop up the white fluid that had escaped its new home, Ukyo groaned in again rising pleasure as Xian Pu dove in between her folds and up inside her as deep as her tongue could reach.
Ranma stared at the scene, and his partially softened manhood quickly regained its vigor at the sight, along with the Ukyo's renewed moans and the slurping sounds caused by Xian Pu's attentions. Quickly moving between Xian Pu's legs, her began to lift her hips as he had Ukyo's.
Xian Pu raised her head at the feeling and looked back. “Ranma, no,” she ordered, and he froze at the order.
“No?” he repeated, and she shook her head.
“No, not needed,” she explained. “Lie down on top of Shampoo, keep chest off with arms.”
Ranma obeyed, then gasped as the hand that had been pumping into Xian Pu's cleft grasped his cock and guided its head into position. “There, now Ranma do rest,” Xian Pu said, then gasped as he pushed himself forward and up into her. “Oh, yes, that feel good,” she breathed. “Been so long, Shampoo so so miss this ...”
“Sh-Shampoo ...” Ukyo gasped, thrusting her hips up toward the mouth they missed, and as Ranma picked up the pace Xian Pu turned her attention back to her lover's sex, gasping and moaning even as Ranma's thrusts pushed her face deeper into Ukyo's crotch.
The three were quickly gasping for breath as the minutes passed, even as Xian Pu abandoned her attempts to pleasure Ukyo with her tongue, instead lifting herself up slightly with one arm even as her other hand replaced her tongue.
But the position she and Ranma were in wasn't the best for stimulating her, and Ranma, now slamming into her like a jackhammer, finally again felt himself boil over and explode into yet another girl. Gasping for air, he carefully rolled to the side and onto his back, then looked over at Xian Pu. “Sorry,” he murmured.
The pleasure-haze in Xian Pu's eyes began fading at the lack of Ranma's cock pistoning into her, and she finally smiled at the crestfallen boy. “No worry,” she managed to get out. “Take clothes, get shower. By now, Tendos maybe downstairs.”
Ranma's eyes widened. “Akane an' Kasumi are here?” he squeaked, stiffening.
Xian Pu's smile widened, remembering what her great-grandmother had told her about the phone conversation with Kasumi. “If not here yet, will be soon,” she replied. “No keep them waiting, girls no like.”
Ranma hastily grabbed up his clothes and practically ran from the room. Xian Pu sighed pensively as she watched him leave. Maybe better this way, more fair to Ukyo, she thought, then turned back to the other girl.
“Now that done, where were we?” she asked.
Ukyo was breathing deeply, sweat-soaked from her own interrupted pleasure, but with a serious look on her face. “Do you really think we're pregnant now?” she asked hopefully.
“Not yet, but will be,” Xian Pu replied, and Ukyo gasped as the Amazon's hand, several fingers still up inside her tunnel, resumed its pumping.
“Wait,” she gasped. “It's ... it's my turn to ... oh, kami ... to clean you up.”
Xian Pu paused. “Ukyo sure? Not all girls like taste of man seed,” she warned.
“Well, Sugar, there's only one way to find out, so come here,” Ukyo responded, and Xian Pu grinned as she moved up to position her nether lips and the life-creating liquid oozing out of them and coating her inner thighs over her lover's face.