Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Mouse ❯ Chapter 2: The Empress Heist ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Scene: Restaurant

Ranma and the girls were having breakfast. "So who was he?" Said Mei, Ranma just look at her. "Huh?" "Your friend Master," said Hazuki. "Oh, Mei's grand father must have told you." He said he took off his jacket. "He was very close to me, we were like brothers. He had walked through hell and back just because people considered him a freak." Tears started to fall again, but he grabbed a napkin and wiped his eyes. "No one loved him and I tried to help as best as I could but I couldn't stop him. I failed." He said, Mei hugged him tightly and he cried on her shoulder.

(Cue theme song)

Chapter 2: The Empress Heist

Scene: A press conference

Reporters started asking the inspector questions:

"Sir its been said that he is an artist, a heist artist in fact and people had started to look up to him. How do you feel about that?"

"I believe the public are nothing but a bunch of morons." Said the inspector, "we do not look up to an international criminal like `Wild Mouse'!"

"But sir, what about the fact of his saying? `There is nothing Mouse can not steal!' Do you have any response to that?"

The inspector smiled, "why yes I do in fact. I have a challenge for him; the world biggest luxury liner will be in the country's waters soon. I dare you to steal it."

The press were shocked, "not `the Empress'?" Said one of the reporters. "Yes, `the Empress'." Said the inspector.

Scene: Ranma's penthouse.

Ranma was seated on a leather chair and was relaxing, the girls were dressed up in cat suits and where cuddled up next to him. Mei looked a little insulted, "look at him Master. How dare he challenge you to something like that?" She said, "Yeah you're twice the man he is Master." Said Hazuki, "so are you going to do it Master?" Said Yayoi, Ranma just looked at the screen and sighed then he smiled. "I think we are going on a sea cruise." He said, "I'll do it. The Empress will be ours and I will prove, once again, there is nothing that Wild Mouse cannot steal. But first, will you please get off of me girls?"

All three of his kittens were snuggled up against him and started to meow.

Scene: Yamamnoue High School, Art room.

The students were working on projects and were talking about the challenge that was issued at the press conference. "Hey you think Mouse can steal the `Empress'?" Said Machiko. "I hope so, this town's so boring." Said one of her friends, "I don't know, stealing a boat will be pretty hard." Said the other, "what do you think Squeak? Think Mouse can do it?" Machiko said.

Ranma closed his eyes and smiled, "you're right stealing a boat is hard but I have faith that Mouse can and will do it."

Scene: The Japanese HQ, to the cruise line in which the `Empress' was a part of.

Mei walked in; she was in a blue dress suit and pumps. She walked up to the front desk and talked to the sectaries there. "Tell, the president of the company that a member of the Muon family want to speak to him." She said, so they did and meanwhile Yayoi was looking up some information about the `Empress' and Hazuki had ridden her motorcycle out to the docks. She was tacking pictures of the areas in which they could get in without being seen.

Scene: Police HQ.

`I will get the `Empress' this coming weekend. - W.M.' the inspector read the warning and got mad. "I didn't think he'd take me seriously!" He said as he threw away the note, "sir we'll stop him." Said one of the officers. "I hope so, be cause it's coming in tonight." Said the inspector.

Scene: An under ground head quarters.

Ranma and the girls were talking to some other people; they were the crew of the `Empress'. "Okay I want you guys to act like nothing is wrong and nothing is going on. Because we are going to hi jack and steal the `Empress'." Said Ranma, they were shocked. "But Mr. Muon, the `Empress' is yours to begin with." Said the Captain, "I know, but the inspector did challenge me so I have to accept it." He said, "very well sir. We'll do it," said the Captain.

Scene: the docks.

Time: that weekend.

It was a big day and a large crowd was there, Mei, Yayoi and Hazuki was there and already on the ship. "What do have?" Said the inspector. "Guards are covering all the areas. There is no way that Mouse is going to steal the `Empress'." Said the partner. Just then they heard a motor and looked out to the bay. "What the? IT'S MOUSE! AFTER HIM!" Said the inspector so all of the officers hopped on boats and took off after Mouse. Not knowing that there was another Mouse already on the ship.

"Master is on." Said Mei, "let's go." So they raised anchor and the boat left. The inspector turn around and saw the ship leave. "What, it's a setup!" he said and they didn't turn around in time and the `Empress' was captured. The liner started to sail off when all of the sudden, a SWAT team started firing on them. Mouse and the girls was to the sides and waited for them to reload. "Time to go old school." Said Mouse, he charged up. "MOKU TAKABISHA!"

The blast blinded the SWAT team and they knocked them over the rail and into the sea. "Whew, that was a close one." Said Mouse, "let's go captain." "Aye, aye sir." He said, so the ship started to cruse and they went into their room. Ranma took off his mask and started to relax. "Ah, finally we can relax for a little while and enjoy the boat for the weekend." He said, "That's good Master Ranma." Said Mei, he looked over to them and saw that they were nude. "Then you can make love to us all weekend." Said Yayoi, "yeah." Said Hazuki. "Now wait girls, hold up!" He said and they pounced on him.

They stripped him off of his clothes and pulled him to the bed, Mei strattled him and pushed herself on to him. She felt his penis slide right up in her, "oh Master you are so big!" She said and started to bounce on him. Then the other two started to get into the fun with them. Hazuki sat on Ranma's face and got a tongue ride while Yayoi felt her up. Ranma was giving the girls a ride on `Space Mountain'. "Yes Master, harder deeper!" Said Mei, and then once Ranma came into her and Hazuki came on his face they switch places, Hazuki got his cock in her, Yayoi was on his face and Mei felt Yayoi up.

"How was his tongue, Hazuki?" panted Mei, "oh! Heavenly," she said as she felt her master fill her up. Yayoi was enjoying it right now, "oh Master you are so skillful with that tongue!" She said, and then after they came they switched one more time and then they rested. As usual Mei and Yayoi sandwiched him and Hazuki was on top of him with him in side of her. The girls were asleep but Ranma was awake thinking about his mom. `I should go and see her. Then he looked at his scar on his wrist, `humph a battle scar.' He chuckled to himself and shed a tear.

(Cue the end theme)