Role Playing Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mirror Mirror ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mirror Mirror
Author: OtakuAngelD
Warnings: contains mind control and male/male sex
Disclaimers: the character is mine, the situation is mine and the game it was played in is no more
 
~words~ Denotates the Voices in the head


~Let me out, and we'll have fun.~ It was the voice. The deep rich voice that whispered into his mind since he was a child. It always got louder at night, right before sleep claimed Lyllon. But this night sleep was hard to come by. He was restless and the voice was murmuring softly into his ear. Whispering words he didn't understand, taking his mind from what he was doing. The voice was leading him towards a mirror.

He was naked. He rarely slept with clothing on. ~So beautiful. And so pure. How I want to touch you.~ He stared at his image in the mirror as if entranced as a soft hand traveled down his body. Reflected in the mirror, Ly thought he saw the demon. Tall, gaunt, handsome. With flaming red hair like his, and eyes that burned green fire. The hand belonged to the demon. It traveled down his frame to start rolling one nipple. But the hand felt too familiar to be that of a demon's. it looked too pale.

The demon in the mirror put a hand upon Ly's shoulder and pushed him down to his knees. Ly went, though there was no hand pushing him. Green eyes hazed as they stared into the mirror. His knees splayed wide, putting himself upon display. He looked down for a moment, as if in shame, but that all too familiar hand forced his face back up to the mirror. ~Don't look away. Never look away. Not until I've had my fun.~

The demon was retreating in the mirror. Lyllon seemed to follow as well before returning to the mirror and resuming his former position upon the floor. In the reflection, the demon's arms went about him, and he felt the strange sensation of a feather being dragged down his body, towards his awaiting cock. Hazed emerald eyes went innocently wide as his brain connected the feather to one of his arrows. A hand went over his mouth as the first moan left his mouth. It's partner continued to lightly stroke the feathered end over his shaft, making it stand. But Lyllon tried to bite down on that and, trying to free himself from the demon's grasp. The hand about his mouth held tighter. The one with the arrow turned it around and the point nicked his inner thigh. ~You like it. Don't fight it. Just...let it happen. Let me happen~

The human relented and sagged as if defeated. Those pale hands moved, dropping the arrow, to caress supple young flesh. Inside the mirror, those hands were shown to belonged to the red haired demon that shared his soul. He let out another moan as deft, decidedly human fingers wrapped around his hardened shaft. The pressure behind him, forcing him closer to the mirror, and to the image of a demon slowly stroking his member while he writhed. ~That's right, little human. You want my touch. You need it. You need me.~

“No.” His voice seemed so distant to his own ears, eyes focused only on the demon stroking him in the mirror. And his willfulness was rewarded with his face begging shoved against the mirror, so that he was nearly kissing his own reflection. Forcing his pert ass into the air. Already, he could feel fingers at his opening. His hips bucked to get away, even if the fingers felt so good and so strangely familiar. ~You need it. You want it. You are mine.~

There was sudden pain. Lyllon moaned loudly as he was entered. So close to the mirror, he could only see the demon's legs behind him as the Slayer's cock was pushed deeply into his body. He could make out the feathers from his arrow out of the corner of his vision. But the shaft was missing. His one arm was staring to feel strangely tired. As if he were pushing and pulling something over and over again. But he saw his reflection. Both arms were right there, were they where supposed to be.

Fingers grasp tightly into his hips as the demon reflected in the mirror continued to fuck him. Ly could only make soft mewling moans now caused the pleasure of that long and shaft drilling into him again and again. “Please...Please…” he was begging now.

~Please what. Deeper…harder? Touch you. Corrupt you….Fuck you until you pass out?~ the demon was somewhat merciful though, even if that hard cock kept pounding into him. A hand went to start stroking his neglected hardness. Lyllon could take no more. He cried out loudly and erupted, his cum splattering the floor and the hand of the demon, wound so tightly around his spurting member. ~You are MINE~ The demon's voiced in his head was so loud, it gave him a headache. He could feel the demon release deep within him. There was no pause before the creature pulled from his human host and offered Lyllon his semen covered hand to lick.

Soft pink tongue started to wash over the flesh and everything came into focus. Ly stared into the mirror. The demon was gone. It was his own hand he was licking. And the naked shaft of the arrow was on the floor next to him. It felt rather moist and warm to the touch. Ly felt like crying Curing into a ball, he faced away from the mirror. “I hate you.” He muttered.

In his head he could only hear the distant laughter of the demon and fear what would happen if their souls were ever to separate. Still, it was easier to fall asleep. Even as a set of bruises shaped like larger hands started to from on his perfect hips.